Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Christmas photo shoot of them surely can’t be classed as a work related need for the photographer to be in her house?
Unless she’s selling the images to Ok Mag or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Late start today Sopha. Is she frantically googling how to prep her Xmas dinner? Or more likely meeting up with half of Maldon to “swap presents”.
She’s probably got Jamie driving her around in the Range to drop presents off to her horrible “kids”. Obviously having to pop in to each one. Then on the way home they’ll have a nice family outting in Tesco. Then pop into the old girls for a bit of titty milk. Typhoid Mary

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
View attachment 358246
Sorry if I’m moss to the party and if this has already been spotted in the shiny bauble. Is that the non existent photographer ?
👀👀🤔 what’s going offfff!?!? ATV x
Good spot! Looks like some professional lighting on the left, a camera flash in the centre and probably Hinch on the right desperately trying and failing to get Ronnie to smile.

Reactions: 11
She’s probably got Jamie driving her around in the Range to drop presents off to her horrible “kids”. Obviously having to pop in to each one. Then on the way home they’ll have a nice family outting in Tesco. Then pop into the old girls for a bit of titty milk. Typhoid Mary
Superspreader in a Range Rover.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Typhoid Mary!!! Fucks sake love! I almost spat out a very delicious Bloody Mary! 😂😂😂

It’s Christmas Eve in a pandemic. Don’t judge me 😉

That’s what Zopha and Inch need - to get plastered!! Lighten up no end! MadFredaBarkerYahooAtHotmail is probably babysitting anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When I see people write up "you never really know someone's journey always be kind" we usually see it equate to someone who has been suffering behind the scenes with cancer, or deep depression, or suicidal thoughts or something along the lines of that. So tell me why is this fool comparing her bloody choice to loose weight that she didn't even need to loose to the same sentiment as someone else's troubling and hard journey of recovery or still recovering. Hinch love, you bleeping chose to shed weight? You chose a gastric band because you had the money to do so? Or loaned it from the bank. To other women who look at you who feel their weight is a major issue, they see someone who had a choice they probably don't have financially and graft it off with hard work in the gym or dieting. And some who arnt mentally ready for that yet. And that's perfectly acceptable to do either of those things. But please don't make it sound like people bully you for being thin, by duck that's the last on anyones mind. And you aint being bullied on this site. Your being discussed for your many varied and daily displays of cuntism, screwing your followers in more ways than one 👌
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
This ^ , she makes overweight seem like the worst thing in the world and now she’s thin, she’s perfect and life is all good . I can bet my life that the biggest majority of her cult are carrying extra weight , she is despicable.

Reactions: 21
Imagine just not having your own personality at all that you take this phrase on. These are grown women ffs!

Wow she really thinks she’s hello celebrity material doesn’t she? I doubt she’s even good enough for celeb bb get over yourself hinch
I know, whats with the professional photographers. She really doesn’t get sick of admiring herself. Her books round the house and various photo’s, personalised Christmas Cards etc etc I can safely say I do not have one picture of me in the house. I couldn’t stand to look at myself that much!🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A Christmas photo shoot of them surely can’t be classed as a work related need for the photographer to be in her house?
Unless she’s selling the images to Ok Mag or something?
I think technically it may be OK / not illegal because the photographer was doing her job so I reckon they couldn't be fined. Whether this is classed as necessary is the question and no doubt it isn't, which just makes Grinchy an even bigger covidiot. And she has absolutely zero right to complain about Tier 4 because she has massively contributed to it on this and many other occasions.
The only time I had anyone in my house is when a physiotherapist had to come out to my cat and I already felt massively weird about it. Hinch must have no conscience whatsoever.

Reactions: 12
I find the comments about Ronnie from her Hinchers very disturbing View attachment 358592
I find this WEIRD and I couldn’t cope at all. Mr Peaches aunt said she missed my son ‘desperately’ as she hasn’t seen him since the start of the year due to all the Covid stuff ... and I found that incredibly creepy and too much, let alone strangers on the gram saying they’ve watched him every day

Reactions: 10
I find this WEIRD and I couldn’t cope at all. Mr Peaches aunt said she missed my son ‘desperately’ as she hasn’t seen him since the start of the year due to all the Covid stuff ... and I found that incredibly creepy and too much, let alone strangers on the gram saying they’ve watched him every day
Poor kid will be 18, stood in a spoons somewhere and these mad freaks will walk up to him and tell him how they watched him grow on his cleaning sensations ma's insta :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She really doesn’t but remember “she wants her old life back” not sure who is telling her she’s so famous that she can’t just delete Instagram 😂😂 of course they’d be some chatter for a couple of months but no one would remember her. Makes me laugh to she said she had to leave the hospital separate because the local maldon gazette wanted a pic of Ronnie but now she plasters him all over the net for freaks to see. Bet there’s all sorts of weirdos with photos of her son! 🥴

I know, whats with the professional photographers. She really doesn’t get sick of admiring herself. Her books round the house and various photo’s, personalised Christmas Cards etc etc I can safely say I do not have one picture of me in the house. I couldn’t stand to look at myself that much!🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.