Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deliberately chooses photos from before her “weightless” that are at an unflattering angle.
I think that’s why she only ever shows that one picture where she has a bit of a double chin. In the second pic she shared today she didn’t even really look overweight to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why are Ronnie and lardy always in the kitchen/hallway when the postman arrives. Why? WHY. Why do we need a baywatch style run towards the chair. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Them Christmas pics are tit 😂 the build up she gave them and they’re something she could have taken herself on her phone! The kids outfit is disgusting and the dogs back legs look like they are bowing from its weight. Nothing says merry Christmas like neglect when Sopha 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 49
bleeping size of him 😱😱😱
That's actually so upsetting to see. Does she not realise how cruel she's being to that dog and that she's literally putting him into an early grave? How old is he, 5? My neighbour's spaniel is 8 (9 even, can't quite remember) and he look so much better, healthier and younger than Henry. What she's doing to him is just another form of animal cruelty.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
bleeping size of him 😱😱😱
That pic of her tree looks so different from her posed pic of the tree. The colour is so much ‘greyer’ in the professional photos. Is it on purpose to made RonJonPuppetManzz stand out in his tartan trews? Or to hide the fact ten tonne titty Henners is in the pic?
oh and I’m sure that person shouldn’t have been in your house? Even if it was ok in tier 2, it’s not exactly essential is it.
And you weren’t fat love. I’m about the size from your ‘before’ and my GP says I need to lose about a stone and half. That’s all. Deffo not gastric band worthy. Lazy Soph doing bare minimum again. Can’t be arsed I want it now 😡

Reactions: 21
You just know these are the kind of cunts that put on Facebook
“Anyone know what time Asda opens today? xxx”

“Anyone got the Dr’s number pls? Thnx! xxx”
My own mother did this recently. ‘Anyone know a plumber in the area?’ GOOGLE IT!! I left Facebook shortly after 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shame she didn't have the photoshoot by the PerGOLAAAAA, would've looked nice and festive all rain soaked and decking covered in algae...!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.