Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bathed and ready - Ron that is, not her.

Thank duck we aren't seeing her legs tonight, I don't think her bots could cope if she went any higher

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a tit. Imagine if she had a proper job and worries. I watch her and she genuinely has no clue about life! I'm around the same age as her aswell. She's embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 358012
“You never know someone’s journey - always be kind”
What does that even mean. Don’t criticise me ever because I was overweight once? What a load of tripe. She looked far more likeable before she made herself a plastic Stepford clone.

View attachment 358014She’s just ruined her face. She’s starting to look like Peaches Geldof when she had all the lip fillers and was taking heroin.
It’s the brows .. I just can’t. I know people say that they shouldn’t be perfect ( twins) but like sisters... these are distant cousins

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did look more like her sister and ma before all the “hasn’t had any surgery get your facts straight!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hang on - photo shoot a few weeks ago?? Firstly why would you have someone inside your home? A photo shoot in my home is the last thing I’d want right now.

Secondly, when did she make her homemade gift bags? They are in the photo.

Thirdly, for someone who said she wasn’t ready for Xmas and not wrapped presents, why are there a lot of wrapped Christmas presents under the tree? Looks like someone was ready for Christmas a few weeks back then? More porkies??

Wonder when this photo shoot really happened??? Was this a photo shoot just for Ron??

Reactions: 27
Is she having a breakdown? Or just acting out one.
Hard to tell. Tier 4 has obviously shaken her up cos she can't flaunt her Xmas day bollox with the hangers on.
How sad....claw yourself senseless.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The photo shoot was around the first week of December we did work it out as I’m sure it was spotted that she had ticked it off and she likes to get her cards out early. The time she did nothing but ore recorded and odd behaviour like watching the snowman everyday for a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.