Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And took her Dad with her to film it all for the gram!! 🙄
She didn't. She said the homeless shelter filmed it

Well that was an easy days work . Few screenshots trying to sympathise but couldn't actually verbally talk about it because she knows she's part of the problem . Probably scared to say much because she knows she's going to break the rules and if someone found out she'd be dropped in it.
Have her and onslow had a fight? Where is he ?

Reactions: 6
Middleton to the party so apologise if it's already been said but she made a big deal about not being christmas ready and yet she is sitting there wrapping loads of presents. duck off zophie, just duck right off 🤦‍♀️

On a positive note, my baby just took her first steps today so not even the grinch herself can put a damper on my day 😁❤
My baby boy took his first steps today too! On carpet.. not concrete flags ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I had Covid way back in March, it was horrendous. Now I feel like I’m 100. I sleep constantly, ache all the time and my breathing is awful. I forget things very easily as well, like simple words. I have to ask my husband what a word is. It’s horrible. I’m still not as bad as Sopha stuck in the same corner of the couch all day though 😂
Bloody hell Shady! Can you still remember the word "Mummaz" 😂 love ya mate! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh I disagree (not about the sense bit 🤣 but about it being surprising they haven’t caught it). Think about it. Neither of them goes out to a workplace. Ronnie doesn’t go to nursery. They have barely ever taken him anywhere mixing with other children. They don’t use public transport, even on the rare occasions she does go to ‘work’ in London she has her own little driver 🙄 they rarely seemed to go out to eat even when it was allowed. Their biggest Covid risk is probably it coming in on all the tat she gets delivered! 🤣 This is why they haven’t taken it seriously- they don’t have to live in the real world like the rest of us.
You forgot all the day trips, family trips to supermarkets, the zoo, holidays, family mixing, b&m trips, home bargs trips, they’re up and out more than most!

Reactions: 17
I'm still suspicious as to why JimBobNoNob hasn't been spoken about or nowhere to be seen?? I really think that's why she's been a bit doolally just lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I’ve got a theory... I reckon definitely up the duff, spent yday in hosp and has been told to rest...

Well I’m kind of hoping this is what it is, cause if it isn’t she’s a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you there Soph? Stop yr sanctimonious quotes,even your recommendations for support seem insincere somehow.You are just like your self centred,insular mother and you learnt to treat inch the way you do by learning from her.
In my best essex gal-bore me later.
Now to business...feeling for each and everyone of you who are struggling.Thinking of all the tattler carers and nursing staff,angels,everyone one of you.
Wondering about the missing characters on here,hoping you are well in body &soul.
Reminding everyone that someone is around on this site 24/7 should you need to talk.
Thanking every member who has given comfort to someone just by saying the right thing at the right time.
And now,just to upset you all
20201220_153105.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Do you know what? I hope the greedy grabby clawed witch has had her teeth filed down ready for veneers, but now she can't have the procedure finished and she has to spend Christmas with teeth like a witch doctor's necklace!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
You forgot all the day trips, family trips to supermarkets, the zoo, holidays, family mixing, b&m trips, home bargs trips, they’re up and out more than most!
I think you’re over inflating it. They spend most of their time sitting at home, everyone moans about it on this thread! There haven’t been that many day trips or holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which kids is she referring to? Her kids or random children from the village? Cos as far as we know, she's only got Klingon Abbie who is a child so who are these mysterious kids?
It’s what she calls her friends

Reactions: 1
I think you’re over inflating it. They spend most of their time sitting at home, everyone moans about it on this thread! There haven’t been that many day trips or holidays.
There’s been a hell of a lot more than there should have been during a pandemic.

Reactions: 30
I mean, I agree in part but like, she’s had more holidays than the average person. She’s done Disneyland, Dorset and I’m sure there was another one. She’s even taken her parents and niece with her. All while COVID was kicking about.
Every trip out has been the three of them unless Jamie has FaceTimes from Tesco. She went to the soft play and down the prom with her mum. Nothing has been done independently so even if it doesn’t seem like there’s been that many, there’s always multiple people which is unnecessary in a pandemic.

Reactions: 11
They’ve been in and out more times than Katie Price’s boyfriends

• Haha
Reactions: 25

This is just from March - from her wiki page.

- Holiday to Kent.
- Holiday to Dorset with the entire family.
- Stay at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in LAAAAANDAAAAN.
- Day out on the rowing boats with trace and her kids.
- Day out on the canal with Inch.
- Hugging photo with mum on Maldon prom (no social distancing!!)
- Zoo visit with Stace and Swash to feed the lions.
- Ronnie started baby ballers.
- Ronnie went to soft play twice(anything that involves children and plastic is a recipe for disease in my opinion) Ma went everywhere with them.
- Day trip to a shopping village (freeport i think?)
- Day trip for Halloween to the train place (audley?)
- Petting zoo trip in Dorset.
- Model village in Dorset.
- Photoshoot in London that Ma was photographed in the background wearing a face mask so we know was shot during the pandemic.
- Countless trips to Home Bargains and B&M, one of which Ma went to with her when her product launched (they aren’t the same household, that’s enraging)
- Going out into the public after Chris Evans said on his radio she had Covid19 symptoms so they wouldn’t be filming a podcast.
- She claims she cancelled the hotel for Jamie’s birthday but the fact she had a weekend off seems far too suspicious.
- She also continues to take her baby to supermarkets when the R rate is rising which just grinds my gears!!
- Not wearing a mask in public at the shopping center and in the lift on Jamie’s birthday.
- Countless meals in pubs and restaurants too which is allowed but again, if you claim you’re so scared, why would you risk it??
- Day trip to Walton on the Haze and purchased a beach shed - had a rage after she rec'd a DM about her long black evening dress, and then showed her legs which got into the paper.

and possibly more but undocumented.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.