Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else reckon that Ma, Pa, sister and niece are now secretly relieved they don’t have to spend Christmas in castle greyskull with that bleep?

The complete lack of stimulation is something I would definitely pick up on in a home visit (as a social worker) the fact that there are toys for him but they are never out or available to play with. I am not for a second suggesting that he is a child at risk or a child in need of support from children services, he is not. However she needs to do more to stimulate him to encourage his development. When he eventually goes to school or nursery he will be overstimulated and won't be able to cope. She is putting her own needs above his and it's not fair on him, he didn't choose to be born. She chose to have him so needs to be a bloody parent....pisses me off so much. I am clearly in a bad mood today 😂

yeah the poor kid is fucked....he’s got no chance the poor boy....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG... maybe he gambled the fish and she threw him out because she was afraid Henry was next to be frittered away!!
‘GAMBLED THE FISH’ 😂😂😂😂😂 do you know how funny that is. Pictured him with the fish in clear plastic bags in the passenger seat of the Range Rover 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Yep it was Georgia Toffolo ‘Toff’ from MIC the whole article was about her having a party for her dog during lockdown with a tiny mention of hinch’s bbq at the end , so the main article isn’t even about Soph completely which it should have been! Love how social media and the papers gunned for toff and rita ora but soph is the saint of Maldon !
for her dog! What the hell. I love my cats like my children but I wouldn’t hold a party for them. But wrong they gun for her when hinch is just as guilty.

Reactions: 10
Wow she’s mad stupid if she thinks any of us in tier 4 are seeing our family till at least spring

She’s acting like we will be out of this on the 1st of Jan and then she can have a little jaunt to friends and family handing out presents like nothing has happened. Chances are we will be heading into another national lockdown until around feb and social distancing and stuff will still be in place to around the summer months. Some guy was saying on the news we can expect to be wearing mask until around autumn next year 😷😩 She’s literally doesn’t have a clue.

She literally panics every time Ronnie makes a noise. You can hear it in her voice. He’s gonna be one of those kids who shouts at her in public and she will literally be bowing down to him giving him whatever he wants.

Reactions: 7
I'm absolutely not telling you you don't need to he careful, but my grandad who has 1 lung (had bad cancer), and copd in the existing lung, has had a few heart attacks and can barely get around without being out of breath... he caught covid, and didn't have anything worse than a mild chest infection. When we got the news he tested positive, we were certain he would die, but he didn't even need to go to hospital. A few days rest was enough (hes been isolating as well since March so we have no idea where he even caught it from) but it doesn't necessarily need to be a death sentence x
Exactly this! My MIL had a lung out at the beginning of the year due to cancer and she hasn't followed the rules to a tee purely because she got covid and suffered nothing more than a bad cough and cold.
My grandad is in his 90s has tested positive twice and is currently fighting terminal cancer. He's suffered with a cough. We thought he was going to die.

So I am 100% with you on this one.

Reactions: 4
for her dog! What the hell. I love my cats like my children but I wouldn’t hold a party for them. But wrong they gun for her when hinch is just as guilty.
I don't even no if I have enough strange friends who would come to a dogs party If I decided to host one. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what’s happened with grinch’s teeth? I’ve missed something here 🤣😂
link to a photo here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
oh wow! Thank you. Yep definitely look like how teeth are prepped for either crowns or veneers.
link to a photo here

Reactions: 4
Talking of fish... I went to the garden centre yesterday and these are Mike the ones hinch has aren’t they? I assumed they only came in grey, but no/ gold, black, sporty. She just choose grey!! 🙄🙄like the rest of her life!
1229EEC3-89BE-49CF-BC2C-B40B84AF5088.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it wrong for me to secretly hope she comes out looking like Rylan when he first had his done... ? 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Exactly this! My MIL had a lung out at the beginning of the year due to cancer and she hasn't followed the rules to a tee purely because she got covid and suffered nothing more than a bad cough and cold.
My grandad is in his 90s has tested positive twice and is currently fighting terminal cancer. He's suffered with a cough. We thought he was going to die.

So I am 100% with you on this one.
Trouble is there’s no bloody rhyme or reason with Covid. My nephew caught it, 42 non smoker, fit and active, been working from home from the start. Ended up 6 weeks in intensive care unit he’s had a stroke and lost the use of the whole of his left hand side. He’s home now, basically because he didn’t want to go to a rehab unit full of 80 plus year olds. But it’s a long road ahead for him.
so pleased your family are doing well.. it’s the bloody unknown nature of the blasted thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
All this with people not believing covid is a thing makes me mad. I know of 4 people who have died from it, 3 of them under 60 & nothing else medically wrong with them. One was my ex husband, my (grown up) kids are still devastated 6 months on. It's real, & it's people who are flaunting the rules or finding loopholes to get past them who are spreading it. She doesn't need childcare, she needs to grow the duck up & look after her own child.
Let’s be real here guys her going into tier 4 isn’t going to change anything for her! She will still do whatever she wants, she will just make it look as if she isn’t seeing her family etc but we all know she will. She’s probably just pissed off she can’t have a big extravaganza Christmas display for the gram. Looks like her ridiculous dining table won’t be getting used (well it prob will, we just won’t see it)... there’s no way she won’t be stuck to her mums tit on the big day. Not a chance.

my partner is from London but lives here in NI, his mum and dad are back in London and they were expecting to have my partners Nan, her partner and her carer round on Christmas Day, his Nan has Alzheimer’s so they were looking forward to it as it was likely the last Christmas before she will be in a home. Sadly now that can’t happen because of the new tier system. It’s awful and I feel for anyone affected by this, that’s now spending Christmas alone etc. My heart goes out to you.

here in NI we go into 6 week lockdown on Boxing Day so at least we have Christmas together.
Stormont are meeting tonight , it could all change 😕😕

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s really given up on Instagram hasn’t she 😂

She can’t use any prerecords and can’t be fucked to live post anything, really hope her Hinchers eyes are fully opening around now, she doesn’t care if you’re alone at Christmas, she doesn’t care about her army, she only cares about herself and how much money her army make her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.