Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Poundstretcher sales of P&G stuff down because shes only promoting it in other stores Home 'Barg', B&Ms, Morrisons etc, hence why shes now got a new 'fave', so P&G will have asked (paid handsomesly) for her to promote Poundstretcher instead ?

Reactions: 4
What a badly photoshopped photo...look at the dress at the bottom to make her bump appear huge. Sunglasses on indoors....it’s all that white and sparkly crap blinding her.
How the hell has no one noticed this 😂
One of the worst photoshops I’ve ever seen!

Everytime I watch her now all I see is ads/product placements or begging ...... jeezo. Cant believe I missed all that before and got sucked in.

Notice shes chucking bleach down the toilet now instead of Paul Pine & wiped.... how long before one of her army do that but mix it with other toilet cleaners and stuff or dilute it in a bottle and spray around the house

Reactions: 7
Just popped back to say, the daft bint can't tell the difference between a pigeon and a big fat woodpigeon.

The one she has been showing her father feeding is a regular pigeon, perhaps even a lost racing pigeon if it has rings. If not, it's just a street pigeon.

That bird she put a heart on and said she was getting attached to is a completely different bird. By, she's thick!

This, ain't 'Harvey'. lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some has just liked all my recent tweets about Mrs Hinch on twitter then followed me ....are you here new follower ? 👀👀 if so hi!! I don’t wanna say your username just in case 😂 but it starts with Mrs
The Twitter realm doesn’t seem to be as policed by her people!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Please dont make stuff up.
Yes she is pregnant. The whole surrogacy shite got dealt with on previous posts. We recommend all new posters to please read them. I see the same questions asked over again and that's fone we can answer again no big deal. But when the rumours come about it's very frustrating for us long term members to go through ot again.
If you see someone talk about a new house or surrogacy etc dont just quote and go along because it just feeds the 'troll' title we have here already.
Ask where did you see this. Do you have a ss
If the answer is from someone else or I have no ss then you may aswell just wipe your ass with the information. Same with people saying MH called me a Cxxt or any other nasty messages they claim to have. Ss or it's not true.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi ladies,

So I haven’t commented before and have been reading tattle for some time. I finally made an account and just want to say a few things.

I own a company won’t mention what incase she is on here reading this. I’ve contacted this individual in order to send her some thing. I messaged her about 3x she ignored me. (But I know she saw it and I know she messages anyone who says anything bad to her) well anyway our company even offered to PAY for the post... again she ignored us. I left it as that. Few weeks past I thought we message her again to say goodluck with the baby and to keep strong as I human I felt sorry for the woman because she always seems to play the anxiety thing. Guess what she IGNORED that too.. well sorry Beyoncé I didn’t know you was a queen! Get off your high horse, who do you really think you are???

I see she accepts gifts from small brands to show that she is supporting them. Well actually Sophie we know that you only accept these gifts from small family businesses because you want an army behind you! You know that these small accounts talk to each other and you want to show your followers that you are supporting them, but In reality you don’t really give F**k about these shops but showing your fake support to these ships will make your followers think aww wow how kind of Sophie to help... keep playing that card...

My company is a quite big and we work with many many celebrities who work so hard to make their living. so I guess she ignored us because she thinks she’s better than them?

Now, I don’t really care for your cleaning or what products you use. I have been cleaning my house for years!

And also no Sophie you don’t have anxiety, or hold on maybe you do, when people don’t like you or agree with you. You are a disgrace and you are insulting those people who truly suffer from anxiety. People with anxiety do not make stupid videos/stories like you do, people with anxiety do not post so much tit. I for one know people who actually do suffer from anxiety and trust me they wouldn’t be in the public eye because they feel like they are not good enough. But you Sophie you want want want attention and money. Woman you suffer from something different to anxiety!!!

No one has ever ever made me feel this angry or hate in my life! You need to stop!

As a company we have over 100k followers on Instagram so don’t worry we don’t need you!! But as a company who deal with influencers/other brands/ customers on a daily basis I have never met such a crafty influencer. We can’t see one negative comment on your Instagram! Why is this I wonder? Will it show your true colours and other potential brands won’t want to work with you??

Oh and by the way let me explain something to you.. when you do a swipe up with an AD* you CAN NOT say ‘guys this is where I BROUGHT this from.. no Sophie you don’t pay for items if the brand is sending you something as an AD. You are getting paid to sell a product, you have not paid for the product yourself. Therefore, you are misleading and providing false information- probz to show your followers that you pay for things. This has been reported to anyway..

So anyway- since your management does not respond and since you ignore all nice messages and all other brands who are already in a high rank I thought I drop u a line here. Sure you be reading it. Don’t forget to mention you ask £3/4K for each swipe up... unless the business has 2000 followers in which you use them to fake a I’m a good person image by accepting gifts. Your friend with the melting stuff Ava or whatever she is called... never seen more fakeness in my life...

Sorry ladies, I had to write this down. I’m so sick and fed up of this person! We have never ever experienced such nonsense from an influencer. She is not an influencer that we would ever recommend to any of our fellow brands. We too do talk and trust me there are so many of us who agree with tattle! Some that work with her don’t like her too, but if it sells they would do whatever for their own benefit.

I could go on and on about everything, but I won’t I will leave it as that...

Goodluck Sophie for the future- god please if you have some love in your heart donate stuff to a children’s charity and stop accepting big items. Yes, it’s not just you who do it, but other influencers will genuinely blog about the product, review the product, use the product and those mum bloggers don’t have the money you do. You just post about it once, add the AD make your 4K and boom we never see it again... so STOP IT!!

Well done ladies for setting this website...
No no please go on 👀🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Needs to detract from the passed couple of days
Needs to go for the sympathy vote
Needs to sell something everyday
Needs to lie everyday
Needs to promote something everyday
Needs to issue whiney stories like that to have her ego massaged
Needs to show memes that give subtle digs to anyone who dare to question her
Needs constant attention
Needs to hide behind a filter

The list could go on
The hiding behind a filter is another money making scheme. The media can’t screenshot it and use it can they? They have to approach her and try to get a non filtered picture 🙄 she’s money money money. Nothing for free.... not unless it’s taking anyway!

Reactions: 7
That video where she is detoll spraying Jamie’s clothes she says “when you go out tonight”. Yet another thing we say on here about her not allowing him out, or at least him not seeming to go out much and voila tonight Jamie, you shall go to the ball!!

Reactions: 9
When she actually promotes companies that she’s used, a lot of them are nearby her. Like the storage man - unless you live in Maldon how does he benefit from her realistically? A few followers will do nothing if none of those actually book him. She’s not helped anyone the dozy bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.