Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if Jamie left his job and had his own Mr.Hinch account once they move into their huge grey palace ( I think they are moving house )
I can also envisage a clothing/merch line soon to cash in as much as possible,I predict the downfall of ‘Hinching’ soon there are only so many radiator covers,baskets and cleaning clothes a girl can cunningly sell on Instagram!
The rate at which she blocks followers for simply making a comment that is not pure adoration will have a negative impact.
Do you think they will keep their current house as their set or start filming from their new house? No! I don't want to see a Mr Hinch account! Who would be his demographic? Is there an insta dad following on Instagram?

Reactions: 3
Do you think they will keep their current house as their set or start filming from their new house? No! I don't want to see a Mr Hinch account! Who would be his demographic? Is there an insta dad following on Instagram?
Seriously??? They are getting a second house? Where has that come from?

Reactions: 2
Lol I know that I mean where is the proof of that? Or the rumour of it? I haven't heard that one.
I only quoted what someone said. I don’t know if it’s true but if it is, yeah! Then from the pockets of her hinchers “friends”

I only quoted what someone said. I don’t know if it’s true but if it is, yeah! Then from the pockets of her hinchers “friends”
I know I wasnt being funny just couldn't believe what I was reading and wondered if there was truth in it :)

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she will have been paid for that Aldi story aswell. Why would she need to say are these the right ones guuuuys when it's Aldi, they only have one fricking brand of nappy 😡😡
She will not be using Aldi nappies, she might buy a pack to look relateable again, (especially after yesterdays little boo boo), but they won't be going on his little bummy!!! Pampers are a P & G product, he will be in them but she definitely won't be paying for them!!!

Reactions: 14
She will not be using Aldi nappies, she might buy a pack to look relateable again, (especially after yesterdays little boo boo), but they won't be going on his little bummy!!! Pampers are a P & G product, he will be in them but she definitely won't be paying for them!!!
Aren’t they connected Mamia and Pampers ‘? I’m sure I read about that somewhere.

Reactions: 2
Aren’t they connected Mamia and Pampers ‘? I’m sure I read about that somewhere.
Oh I don't know, really, OMG!!!! Makes sense her promoting them though, bloody woman makes my blood boil!!!! Edit: just done quite a bit of reasearch and it doesn't look like there is any connection to P & G where Mamia are concerned.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.