Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Empen 😂😂 and for the zillionth time guys here’s the floor plans that got agreed on Tuesday 28th May 2019!!!! This is HER house and they LIVE in it And will be planning to keep LIVING in it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just popped back to say, the daft bint can't tell the difference between a pigeon and a big fat woodpigeon.

The one she has been showing her father feeding is a regular pigeon, perhaps even a lost racing pigeon if it has rings. If not, it's just a street pigeon.

That bird she put a heart on and said she was getting attached to is a completely different bird. By, she's thick!

This, ain't 'Harvey'. lmao

View attachment 20529
That is what I was thinking, that's a wildlife in you daft ninny.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she actually promotes companies that she’s used, a lot of them are nearby her. Like the storage man - unless you live in Maldon how does he benefit from her realistically? A few followers will do nothing if none of those actually book him. She’s not helped anyone the dozy bint
It’s also quite possible they are friends or acquaintances she recommends 🤔

Reactions: 5
Just popped back to say, the daft bint can't tell the difference between a pigeon and a big fat woodpigeon.

The one she has been showing her father feeding is a regular pigeon, perhaps even a lost racing pigeon if it has rings. If not, it's just a street pigeon.

That bird she put a heart on and said she was getting attached to is a completely different bird. By, she's thick!

This, ain't 'Harvey'. lmao

View attachment 20529
“Just a street pigeon” Harvey would be heartbroken if he knew... he thought he was in there with the Hinches, part of the hinch army. Until they found out he “was just a street pigeon” and their feathers were ruffled that he couldn’t even give a crap about ebay, swipe ups... he just wanted a chip!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s okay guys...it’s safe for dogs...it comes with it ...so assume it is. Wouldn’t put it past her to use something not intended...she does it with other stuff and doesn’t care that the plug in is next to his food. I hope it’s the same though tube looks different 🤔
Phew! Looks like there's a dog tail on the one she's using so thank god for that 😂 The final straw would be if anything happened to Henry, imagine the scenes :oops:

Reactions: 3
I’m on a roll today. Some know how many people I’ve been emailing, not just ASA.

Now I’ve sent the longest email to Dri -Pak - the company that make the Soda Crystals about the way she uses them.
As you can see, the packaging clearly states on the back how to use them. After looking up a few things, and remembering bits from science about chemical reactions etc, I’ve emailed them about the safety of her mixing the Zoflora with the crystals in the sink, that she ALSO sprays other chemicals down occasionally.
As this is NOT the intended way to use the product, just like the dishwasher tablets in the washing machine or spraying the house with lenor. 😊.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Haha that was me that commented about the printer and now she’s blocked me. Think it’s hilarious how people are still believing all her bs and think she’s still ‘the girl next door, who is a hairdresser and loves cleaning her house’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m actually really shocked that when someone asks asks a genuine question on her grid post it gets deleted and they get blocked! That tells you everything you need to know about her. Money grabbing, greedy, lying, manipulative sales woman!! With no thought or care for her ‘hinchers’ so glad I seen the light!

If you dont need lists you dont have to write them but some people do. I've always made lists that look like hers with the little boxes and I've always done them in depth ... including crap like make dinners .. bathe etc 😂 it can be a mental health thing ... although it makes my skin crawl calling it a hinch list... too far Haha
Please remember before she started this hinch account she researched what would work threw in a bit of anxiety and watched what other people with anxiety did so she could copy and relate. The list thing is copied because “so many others with mental health can relate” it’s not her that thought of it.

Reactions: 7
I’m on a roll today. Some know how many people I’ve been emailing, not just ASA.

Now I’ve sent the longest email to Dri -Pak - the company that make the Soda Crystals about the way she uses them.
As you can see, the packaging clearly states on the back how to use them. After looking up a few things, and remembering bits from science about chemical reactions etc, I’ve emailed them about the safety of her mixing the Zoflora with the crystals in the sink, that she ALSO sprays other chemicals down occasionally.
As this is NOT the intended way to use the product, just like the dishwasher tablets in the washing machine or spraying the house with lenor. 😊.
Keep up the good work!!

Reactions: 7
I thought her dad was taking ‘Harvey’ to a rescue place? When did he decide not to? Around the time that Hinch realises she could use some random pigeon to detract us away from the swipe ups etc?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.