Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be thinking about her outburst from yesterday and I wouldn’t be surprised to hear her say she’s feeling down and a bit sad today, using emotional manipulation to keep the fans on side.
Spot on 👌🏾

Reactions: 3
She just said she gets more excited about her lists than she does about actually doing the things on the list.

I thought you was 'Hinching Mad', Soph! That's what your bio says. Getting a bit bored of it all now, are you? Explains why you sound pissed off when you are gifted cleaning stuff now.

Reactions: 19
Morning soph... already reading are we...
The smudges seem to be less now after it being put on hereView attachment 20030
It's amazing how the old lady filter seems to get a daily personalisation specially for HInch, one day its smudgy on both eyes, this morning its smudgy on just one eye. And it's totally down to the filter Hinch would have everyone believe. Nowt to do with sloppy make up removing. Given the infrequent washing of the bedsheetes, her pillow must be caked is eye makeup as well as Fabreeze.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Just watched her story from last night - she couldn’t even decide on whether she wanted support from mums or whether she wanted the “Insta-mums” to leave her alone. Then she wanted to be a first time mum and work it all out for herself. The only thing that made sense last night was the chip butty she was eating. Which is a delicious food choice 😂 she’s totally spiralling and doesn’t know what to do. I think she needs time out to concentrate on her family and personal life because it’s like watching a car crash at the moment. Die hard Hinchers would understand. Sophie think of your family!!

Reactions: 20
Why does she think it’s other people’s responsibility to make her feel good/happy/content in herself?

Reach out to others, without expectation for a return, be humble and honest; that way a richer more fulfilling existence lies. Perhaps you’re so angry, bored and unhappy because you know deep down that there’s truth in much of what’s spoken about by your “trolls.”

Learn something about the inner beauty of a less selfish life, love.

Reactions: 22
It's amazing how the old lady filter seems to get a daily personalisation specially for HInch, one day its smudgy on both eyes, this morning its smudgy on just one eye. And it's totally down to the filter Hinch would have everyone believe. Nowt to do with sloppy make up removing. Given the infrequent washing of the bedsheetes, her pillow must be caked is eye makeup as well as Fabreeze.
I just used the filter and it isn’t smudged under the eyes 🤔

Reactions: 5
Just sick of her bull tit to be honest.

Keeps cracking on that she is a normal girl etc.. no Sophie you are not.
You CHOSE this life and influencing crap. Don't spout to your followers about sleepless nights etc.

Try being up at 5am everyday, going to work a full 8 hour shift, coming home and then having to clean, do dinner etc.. yes i am pregnant too but this is what NORMAL people do! You don't work. You don't HAVE a set alarm to go to work, you can get up at 10am after a sleepless night and nap at 2pm and guess what real people with jobs can't.

Her and Jamie are loaded even before all this with a helicopter proposal etc..

I would rather watch stories about cleaning with those who fit it around normal lifestyles.

Sorry just plain sick of her bullshit.

This is why i like little miss mops. I dunno what the opinion of her on here is. But she actually cleans and she's got a real life
I did like her but she was up Hinchs ass so much yet slagged her off? Seemed to ally with her to gain the followers.
She was shady with how much money she made as well from her swipe ups not stating ad etc..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just sick of her bull tit to be honest.

Keeps cracking on that she is a normal girl etc.. no Sophie you are not.
You CHOSE this life and influencing crap. Don't spout to your followers about sleepless nights etc.

Try being up at 5am everyday, going to work a full 8 hour shift, coming home and then having to clean, do dinner etc.. yes i am pregnant too but this is what NORMAL people do! You don't work. You don't HAVE a set alarm to go to work, you can get up at 10am after a sleepless night and nap at 2pm and guess what real people with jobs can't.

Her and Jamie are loaded even before all this with a helicopter proposal etc..

I would rather watch stories about cleaning with those who fit it around normal lifestyles.

Sorry just plain sick of her bullshit.
This is why i like little miss mops. I dunno what the opinion of her on here is. But she actually cleans and she's got a real life

Reactions: 10
Aww that’s a gorgeous gift! 😍 let’s hope for the person who made its sake she does show it
Probably now it has been mentioned on here it will be shown but lets face it, it won't be used as it's not boring and grey.

Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for her baby... is he ever going to be allowed normal, colourful baby toys??? Poor Henry doesn't even have toys. So sad. Poor little mite will only have dull grey soft toys. And even then she probably won't allow them to be in the front room. Play 5 mins then straight into one of the crappy 'ebayer' stair baskets. And will he ever be dressed in any colour other than white, grey and pale blue?? I'm guessing not. It's only ever about what princess Soph wants and likes... duck everything and everyone else. Bet Jamie is sick to his back teeth of all the dull grey too.

Are you reading this Soph???? Go on ... tell us differently... *waits patiently*

Reactions: 18
Just can't wait for the very rude awakening she will have when mini Hinch is here. It is going to be hilarious as she will no doubt be losing her tit all over the shop. At the moment she is barely keeping it together and she is able to sleep in till when she wants. Imagine the rants through lack of sleep, sore areas down below and possibly stitches if needed. Poor ole Bug boy will no doubt be at the end of her rants but then we will be getting it. No doubt it'll be all our faults and we will all be fuckers. :LOL::ROFLMAO:. I personally think it's hilarious that this is all unraveling in front of our eyes. Strap ya sen in guys.... ATB SOPH.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems she copied her wedding as well as her house

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/sophierosebarke/pins/
Jesus. Almost picture for picture.

I feel so sorry for her baby... is he ever going to be allowed normal, colourful baby toys??? Poor Henry doesn't even have toys. So sad. Poor little mite will only have dull grey soft toys. And even then she probably won't allow them to be in the front room. Play 5 mins then straight into one of the crappy 'ebayer' stair baskets. And will he ever be dressed in any colour other than white, grey and pale blue?? I'm guessing not. It's only ever about what princess Soph wants and likes... duck everything and everyone else. Bet Jamie is sick to his back teeth of all the dull grey too.

Are you reading this Soph???? Go on ... tell us differently... *waits patiently*
Next clip you’ll see Sophie with a tiedye romper. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG how her life will change when baby arrives.. not so much in the early weeks except for regular feeds.. but when baby starts being more alert. Will probably drag the poor mite around B & M on a daily basis to look at cleaning products and bore the poor boy to tears. Hope he screams the entire shop down everytime. Going to be hilarious to see how she fits in her lengthy make up routine... and will she have time to put on the comedy eyelashes she's so fond of? Guess mummy dearest will be on hand to babysit on a daily basis though.... poor princess Soph... so hard done by.

Reactions: 14
Is the extension on her house quite large? Tried having a look on maldon council website. Couldn’t find it. Even a small 2 storey extension makes a lot of extra space for poor baby ginch
It doubles the size of her house.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She now moaning on her stories saying she’s needy and got no one to talk too? It’s called having friends mate, oh yeah you don’t have any you loser
I think she’s secretly worried her witch boy isn’t gona come home from work for fear of having to duet with gretel again. Absolute woman he is 😂
If I asked my fella to mime a song on snapchat behind an old woman filter so I could post it for 2.5 million people to see, he’d tell me to grow up.
It’s always good to make people laugh soph, as long as it’s with you and not at you.
ATB babes xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am honestly sick of this woman and her sell sell sell bloody swipe ups! Then her whining about other mum's complaining.
I honestly cant wait to see if her house is as spotless when she has the baby. Which will come first... the baby or the ginching!!?? Hmmmmm??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.