Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't eat cereal with that much milk in 🤢 and she won't use the Peter rabbit thing, it doesn't match her colour scheme

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

So gross! Food goes in the oven ffs. Nobody wants their dinner tasting of Lenor 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I for one cant wait to see all the #gifted and #ad in the new extension.
She knows herself it will go down like a led balloon hence the reason shes sharing all the "good" that comes from gifting big accounts.
8794e9c79c89b61f231d83d8a08d2624--quotes-about-lust-greedy-people.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 20026

So gross! Food goes in the oven ffs. Nobody wants their dinner tasting of Lenor 🤮
Yummmm. Sunshine lenor flavoured chips 😋 also I saw a story (I’m sorry I can’t remember who posted it!) where they demonstrated how flammable these sheets are. And whilst they maybe ok in the drier and the residue they leave behind which eventually coats the inside of the drier is ok at those temperatures, I’m pretty sure an oven gets a hell of a lot hotter. So the residue from the drier sheets may become a fire risk in an oven if used on the racks. Why do people use these products for things they aren’t intended for??! 🙈

Reactions: 16
I do think it's rather sad that a woman of nearly 30, has no friends she can turn to when she's feeling emotional in the days/weeks leading up to the birth of her baby.
Where are all of those bridesmaids?

This is what happens when you invest all of your time and energy into living online rather than living each day in the real world.

Blink and life has passed you by, get out there and speak to those who were once your friends. Don't be talking to a screen for hours on end. It isn't real and won't make you happy

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Hinch is plugging for a new extension, gets things gifted but won’t give a mention

Reactions: 19
Yummmm. Sunshine lenor flavoured chips 😋 also I saw a story (I’m sorry I can’t remember who posted it!) where they demonstrated how flammable these sheets are. And whilst they maybe ok in the drier and the residue they leave behind which eventually coats the inside of the drier is ok at those temperatures, I’m pretty sure an oven gets a hell of a lot hotter. So the residue from the drier sheets may become a fire risk in an oven if used on the racks. Why do people use these products for things they aren’t intended for??! 🙈
Do people not think doing things like this could affect things like insurance if/ when their house goes up in flames?!

Reactions: 10
I do think it's rather sad that a woman of nearly 30, has no friends she can turn to when she's feeling emotional in the days/weeks leading up to the birth of her baby.
Where are all of those bridesmaids?

This is what happens when you invest all of your time and energy into living online rather than living each day in the real world.

Blink and life has passed you by, get out there and speak to those who were once your friends. Don't be talking to a screen for hours on end. It isn't real and won't make you happy
🙌🏻 This!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She moans that she feels like she’s speaking to herself but a few times when she was on like 100k followers i messaged her and got ignored twice

Reactions: 17
She could have been just as “influential” to her army if she had had some days off, to live her real life. Maybe she wouldn’t have been so irritating etc if she had only done a days worth of stories every other day. Or just posted one or two stories a day. I follow plenty of people on Instagram who don’t post everyday and they are still interesting. And that Queen of Hearts filter is just gross 🤢

Reactions: 18
Morning soph... already reading are we...
The smudges seem to be less now after it being put on here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do people not think doing things like this could affect things like insurance if/ when their house goes up in flames?!
Exactly! Fire investigators are clever people and do find out how fires start! Then they’d have no insurance to fall back on and I don’t even want to think about anyone getting injured or worse. Just because of a weird and unsafe cleaning tip.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t someone on here yesterday mention that shes pissed off a lot of moms! And now she’s addressing her gratitude to all the ‘moms’ supporting her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's looking a lot less collarboney! Maybe she's finally letting herself gain some weight 👍 it's much better for her
I don’t think she is, I think before she used to deliberately make them show more to look thinner- I did it when I was anorexic.
But she is also getting bigger with baby, I don’t see it as a yay for her putting on weight because she’s allowing herself.... I think it’s out of her control.

Reactions: 11
Forgive me if this has been mentioned before; but please all spare a thought for poor bug boy. A garden full of tat but correct me if I’m wrong, no insect house whatsoever! Poor bug boy, where is he meant to reside and get some respite when the cameras stop rolling and he’s not needed to clean and surrender the remaining shreds of his dignity participating in the vomit inducing Handsomes and Gretel segements?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know why she think's she's the same as her followers. From what I've seen online, these are women (and some men) who are definitely working class bargain shoppers. The Hinch's live in a 300k house, drive a Range Rover and Jamie proposed to her in a helicopter... I'm sorry but I've got a well paid Job and my partner has his own business and we're miles away from that kind of thing. Why doesn't she move on and try to be realistic and appeal to more well off people? Leave the people who can't afford her lifestyle to be influenced by someone who's the same, providing tips on how to clean on the cheap and how to up-cycle etc. I'm sure there are plenty of middle class, bored people who are as ridiculously materialistic as her and they can all go buy needless crap together then have a catch up in their range's.
Be real Soph, you're a millionaire now, stop pretending you're not as move on.

EDIT* Actually, the Hinch group on Facebook is a fine example of this, they constantly show people how to renovate their kitchens with paint or that fablon stuff, new kitchen for less than £30. Not a gifted kitchen with bi-folding doors, which let's face it, she'll have eventually

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Interesting how many times she keeps saying “all my messages have been MUMS”.. supportive MUMS... she now going to cut out the non mums? She’s playing a very stupid game.

What I find sad is she then says “it’s my hinchers that are getting me through this.”
Not your friends? Real friends.
Just your cult that is fading fast and turning against you, they’re what are getting you through everything?
What a manipulative way to keep people in check, Sophie.
And well done for finding the make up remover. Grot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.