Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey
Had a look on the ASA website this morning to see if she was pulled up in this weeks rulings - she’s not there!
There was one company- called greys & co ironically- that had 40 complaints. She will have loads more eh?
Hell yeh! I've made that many all by myself!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same. I was relentless yesterday 😊😊
I'll happily pass the baton over. I spent one whole weekend sending every single new story she posted and going through all her highlights. Then another few days here and there sending stuff after her #ad #notad #mightbepaidbutimnottellingyou statement after she broke her own made up asa rules

Reactions: 11
I'll happily pass the baton over. I spent one whole weekend sending every single new story she posted and going through all her highlights. Then another few days here and there sending stuff after her #ad #notad #mightbepaidbutimnottellingyou statement after she broke her own made up asa rules
Nooo. Two is better than one- thank you for your service 💂🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
Same. I was relentless yesterday 😊😊

Throwing my names in the bucket - Mason, Oscar, Cody.
Why not. 😂

———

Gets sent this- sees it and posts it.

Get sent items for her and her baby and doesn’t see them or acknowledge them. Huh, that IS weird.
Cleanest house? Can’t wait to see how that turns out

Reactions: 6
Nooo. Two is better than one- thank you for your service 💂🏼‍♀️😂
Why thank you, it's been and honor and a privilege 😂
I'd happily carry on, but they fired my ass and said not to send anymore.. boring bastards. I saw the next email as an injunction coming my way 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She now moaning on her stories saying she’s needy and got no one to talk too? It’s called having friends mate, oh yeah you don’t have any you loser

Reactions: 22
She now moaning on her stories saying she’s needy and got no one to talk too? It’s called having friends mate, oh yeah you don’t have any you loser
Where’s all those girls you went for a Chinese with Soph?
Get one of them over, sure they’d love to hoover or water ya plants for you again. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if she’ll acknowledge this wee gift 🙄 (seriously doubt it)
She will now you have mentioned it on here. At this point if company’s are silly enough to gift her things for the baby who has it all then more fool them. They could be donating it to worthwhile causes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can't wait for sleepless nights, just you wait, think you are feeling vulnerable and needy now. You've got a big shock coming

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s her doing damage control after her recent outbursts, trying to gather sympathy because she is all alone while Jamie is at work. She really is Regina George. She’s so nasty but it’s good to see some of her ‘hinchers’ are starting to see the light. Although she’ll still have an army behind her.

I was really hoping they’d get approved for the extension then her page takes a nosedive so there are no #gifted items coming her way to decorate and furnish it all with.

Reactions: 24
She’ll be thinking about her outburst from yesterday and I wouldn’t be surprised to hear her say she’s feeling down and a bit sad today, using emotional manipulation to keep the fans on side.
And shes done exactly what you said she would 😂

Reactions: 20
Yawwwwn did you choke on your Frosties through your fake laugh ? Try porridge it will hopefully burn your tongue so everyone can eat their breakfast in peace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s so predictable and getting so boring now. She’s like a TV series that has had one season too long and should have been cancelled. And I wish to god she’d stop playing the mental health card when ever she thinks she is losing support from her army.
People get emotional etc but that’s not mental health problems Soph. That’s called normal fluctuations in hormones. I wouldn’t wish a mental health condition on anyone. It’s not a badge of honour and certainly doesn’t make you more relatable. Sorry rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She also dropped in that Jamie’s at work so he hadn’t packed in being a Salesman yet .

Yes she’s entirely predictable.

Has she forgotten a conversation is a two way thing and needs another person to respond?.

Constantly talking into a phone screen behind a fake face and getting no response back cannot be good for mental health .

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.