Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I can send messages. They have never been turned off for me..... has she blocked you perhaps ? 😜
All I see on her stories are the 3 little dots in the corner; report or cancel I think it says. It’s the same on other accounts who turn off messages . Maybe it is me being dopey.

Reactions: 2
Wow... catty much?? No need for that AT ALL!

The point I was making was nothing to do with it being OK to body shame! It is most certainly NOT! The point I was making that I stand by is what goes around comes around and if that person who is now a bit bigger made her feel tit for being bigger its karma and as I said having been bullied all of my life, it must have been a good feeling of seeing them get their comeuppance.
Whoa I didn’t read her comment as catty at all, just saying you don’t really need to apologise for having an opinion that differs, the anger at Sophie stems from her hypocrisy

Reactions: 14
Just caught up on all her stories. Wtf 🤭
She’s loosing the plot! Could be down to hormones.
Something that’s reallh pissing me off is why she keeps saying she looks such a mess when she’s made herself that way with the Gretal filter?? It’s like when she done the insta vs reality, it was insta vs snap chat!

Honestly that woman is a psychologists dream! Are they any qualified mental health people on here that can give a rough diagnosis? Something is wrong with her (body dismorphia & Ed aside) I just can’t put my finger on it

Reactions: 14
Just caught up on all her stories. Wtf 🤭
She’s loosing the plot! Could be down to hormones.
Something that’s reallh pissing me off is why she keeps saying she looks such a mess when she’s made herself that way with the Gretal filter?? It’s like when she done the insta vs reality, it was insta vs snap chat!

Honestly that woman is a psychologists dream! Are they any qualified mental health people on here that can give a rough diagnosis? Something is wrong with her (body dismorphia & Ed aside) I just can’t put my finger on it
I'd wager a combo of narcissistic personality disorder, and histrionic personality disorder! Not qualified but have a Psychology degree

Reactions: 10

The point I was making was nothing to do with it being OK to body shame! It is most certainly NOT! The point I was making that I stand by is what goes around comes around and if that person who is now a bit bigger made her feel tit for being bigger its karma and as I said having been bullied all of my life, it must have been a good feeling of seeing them get their comeuppance.
Sorry to but in but...
I think there’s been a bit of a misunderstanding here.
I read the comment as directed at Hinch NOT you 🙄

Sorry if im wrong

Reactions: 20
Now she’s shown her makeup, wait for Makeup Revolution to collab with her. They seem to choose all the stuck up, self obsessed YouTubers to bring out a palette for them to push for months afterwards. She’ll be doing highlighters named ‘shine like clif’ Or ‘sparkle like solar lights’ or some bollocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Now she’s shown her makeup, wait for Makeup Revolution to collab with her. They seem to choose all the stuck up, self obsessed YouTubers to bring out a palette for them to push for months afterwards. She’ll be doing highlighters named ‘shine like clif’ Or ‘sparkle like solar lights’ or some bollocks
Nooooo revolution must not do that I use revolution makeup because they are cruelty free and vegan and a reasonable price too, if they collab with her what will I wear on my face 😩 I will be ugly like gretal forever 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently the baby is going on the garage🙈
I’ve been just noticed that on make up stories it had laminate floor

She has carpet. So I think make up room has been moved. Possibly the garage if they have had it converted

Reactions: 4
As I say on another post. I wasnt condoning her shaming this person publically! I was trying to say what you just did, seeing karma blah blah blah.

Man I feel like I am getting attacked now...
Not attacking at all, sorry if it came across that way. I may have missed your other post, I'll away to the naughty step for 5mins and go have a read through 😂 x

I did miss this post.. and yes, its exactly what I was saying 🙂
Now imagine the size of MHs karma bucket that shes got coming!

Hi how do you put in a complaint to ASA as I've got a few they can have.
Google advertising Standards agency and follow the instructions. Its really easy once you've made an account

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I reckon there's been work in the garage and probably an extension above it. She hired that storage unit for garage crap and we haven't seen in there for ages. She's not shown her garage Narnia or mentioned the extension. But she referred to something about getting ready for the baby & she'd share it soon. Can't wait to see how uncomfortable she is going through all the free stuff on the back of this current turn against her 😂. I took a screenshot this morning of one of the comments on a post offering free collaboration on an extension. Interesting to see if she took him up on it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.