Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching classic Eastenders in her PJs “I’m loving this!”
I think she is probably talking about the fact that her kid isn’t home so she can be completely to herself without him spoiling her fun

Reactions: 18
I love yours posts!! Literally every one I feel like I could've written them myself -then I see it's you lol

Reactions: 7
Took a break from working flat out to see she’s slobbing about doing the square root of hee-haw again. What a waste of time she is and people lap it up....

Reactions: 9
Theirs not even pictures of him on the walls! Just useless grey photos of quotes and bits of plants booooring!!
Nobody pays her to have photos of Ronalonadingdong up on the wall. Mummazzzz Handsnummmmms Mannnnnnzzzzzzz will have to start paying the fee if he wants to be featured!

Reactions: 12
Hinch if you are reading please give us your best bianca impression and shout "ricky"
I watch her stories without the sound, such an improvement, don't have to listen to the nauseating overly soppy musac, and even better, don't have to listen to her shrieking.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion On the fifth day of Christmas, Hinch gave to me... fiiiiive preeeee recccorrrddsssss.

Reactions: 12
I have just put it on. Arthur and Pauline! I remember that storyline with Arthur was in jail.

Reactions: 4
Some of us dont even have a monday to friday, 9-5 job. Our Friday feeling can fall any day of the week
My Friday feeling is 6pm Sunday, but it’s shit because I miss all weekend with my husband and children! I can’t wait for them to finish school on Thursday so I can spend proper, quality time with them. They’re 15 and 12 but time with my boys is still precious. Sopha will never understand any of this!

Reactions: 8
Because he went for a day out aimed at him (apparently) but spent the whole time staring at his parents I work with parents and children up to age 12 and we encourage facing outwards really as soon as they are able to sit themselves upright properly. It encourages better posture, helps fine tune motor skills and helps speech development. If they stare at their parents all the time there’s not much new topic of conversation. There’s plenty of prams you can turn to face forward and parent facing so you have both options. She’s never once posted that poor kid facing outwards

Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion...
Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th Day of Christmas, Grinchy had a strop at Lapland ‘Jaymeee WHY can’t I sit on santas knee ? Doesn’t he know who I am?’

Reactions: 5
Nobody pays her to have photos of Ronalonadingdong up on the wall. Mummazzzz Handsnummmmms Mannnnnnzzzzzzz will have to start paying the fee if he wants to be featured!
I hope someone #gift her one for Ronnie Tyson can make the wall of fame

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.