Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, a complete waste of money given that Ronnie was stuffed in his pram and clearly asleep for most of it.

As an adult, it’s easy to forget what small children find frightening and overwhelming. I took my two sons to the local shopping centre grotto when my youngest was Ronnie’s age (more for my older son). My youngest went absolutely apoplectic when he saw Santa, screaming at the top of his lungs and puce red. It was so awful that the staff didn’t even bother taking the digital photo that all the other kids received. Stupidly, I failed to learn from this and took them both to Disneyland Paris a few months later as my older son really wanted to go. My toddler took one look at the Disney character going round the tables and had a complete meltdown. My husband had to sit outside with him for the entire character breakfast experience (which was really quite expensive) so as not to disturb the other diners.

At least I had the excuse of having two kids and trying to make sure the older one gets to do stuff without his younger brother limiting things. She’d be a lot better saving some of these gifts and experiences for when he’s older and able to appreciate it. And turn round his bloody pushchair!
Absolutely this
He’s not even two 🙄
Probably would have been just as happy to toddle round the local park with granny whilst those two twerps went to Lapland
But it’s all for content isn’t it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
1st time I've ever seen an actual resemblance to herself, albeit that it simply makes her cosmetic procedures stand out a mile! Also proves she filters herself to make her look scarily ill which is bleeping sick!!
She's definitely had a nose job!

Reactions: 5
Am I allowed to post this? Please delete if not...

All the hundreds of comments on creeps pic and only one comment about Ronnie-Ron-Roo-Roo in the newborn pram position? 😏
I did comment about the pram position but I was blocked quicker than Hinch cashes her £24k cheques so my comment will be gone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor fat Henry. His barrel gut was on full display in this mornings Ron and Hen shenanigans. She’s killing him.

I need to know her secret, I know 9 month old babies that only nap once, maybe twice but only for 20 or so minutes a day, how she is still getting 2/3 long naps out of this boy is beyond me 😂
I remember she had a meltdown a few weeks back about dropping Ronnie down to one nap because she was still trying to force two naps and he wasn't having it. Mine is a little younger but he bloody loves his naps. Never had any problems with him going down unless he was ready to drop one. Now he's down to one nap per day and would sleep three hours if you let him!

Reactions: 4
I have a 10 year old who has autism and his bedtime is usually 4.30 am...but I don't lie on the sofa looking feeble and saying I'm exhausted....oh and I have 3 other kids a husband, dog and snake😂 where is my ice cream and mugshot🤔

Reactions: 14
He’s a grabby little bastard. Just like his “mother”.
He’ll have one of Ronnies fingers off being allowed to snatch like that. I had a St Bernard who died during lockdown. He was so gentle when taking treats from us because he was trained to be gentle as a puppy.
You reap what you sow Sophie. Sort it now.
It almost is like she's teasing big hobbles(that dog hobbles worse as the days go by, Christ knows what shape he'll be in with the festive weight) giving it to him so slowly like that, hopefully it's her he bites though and not WONNIE.

Reactions: 3
1st time I've ever seen an actual resemblance to herself, albeit that it simply makes her cosmetic procedures stand out a mile! Also proves she filters herself to make her look scarily ill which is bleeping sick!!
shes a whole new colour too

I still want to take my kids to Lapland Uk. I’ve been wanting to take them for a few years now but waiting until they are a bit older. I don’t think her stories did it justice. I know people who’s been and have really enjoyed it. Don’t forget how tit she made Disneyland Paris look. She doesn’t experience things when she’s out coz she’s too busy getting photos and videos for the gram. I used to be like that (not to the same extent as hinch but I would get annoyed if my kids didn’t want to cooperate with pictures) but all you are doing is stealing your own joy. Now when I go out I still take pictures but I don’t do it for the gram I do it for me so in years to come when my kids are older we can look back at all the fun times we had growing up. I also put my phone away and just enjoy the moment with them. I bet when she’s not taking pictures she’s on her phone scrolling throwing Instagram and blocking trolls. She’s never in the moment.

Reactions: 13
Shouldn’t she be freshn up Friday ing by now. That hoover ain’t gonna take itself to bits, and that towel in the loo is begging for someone to stuff a sprig in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.