Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn’t admitting she prerecords but the way she said recording content came across as prerecords. We haven’t actually have anything as to what she was up there recording if that makes sense.

Reactions: 6
We all know that under the music is her screeching to Ronalongadingertydingadon to put the shoes away. Same as in the morning with the ridiculous run out of the kitchen. And what’s sad is the boy runs to her with a smile on his face and you know once she’s captured it she stands up and walks off to edit the video. No wonder he doesn’t like her!

Reactions: 15
On the third day of Xmas, Hinch gave me to me... nothing, she gave it to her 1st son dog!

• Haha
So SS saying hinch messaged her but when the friendship came out wasn’t it SS that reached out to hinch??

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The washing machines I have looked at on line are for age 3+. Is it to go with his mud kitchen?

She is constantly getting toys for Ron that are not for his age.

I realise that all children advance at different stages, and you can get them toys not for their age if you so wish, but even so he will get bored easily with them.
shes constantly getting Ronnie toys that match her bland personality 🙄 regardless to what age they are for. He’ll have a phone soon to film all his washing machine content soon. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So SS saying hinch messaged her but when the friendship came out wasn’t it SS that reached out to hinch??
Exactly what I thought and immediately came scrambling on here to uncover the truth 😂 I’m certain I remember ss saying she reached out to hinch...

Reactions: 24
Hinch always said that SS contacted her first with a message saying "are you okay?" But over on SS stories she has just said that Hinch messaged her FIRST. SS has just said she didn't know anything about Soph was when Soph messaged her over a year ago..mmmmmm they trip themselves up so easily

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Exactly what I thought and immediately came scrambling on here to uncover the truth 😂 I’m certain I remember ss saying she reached out to hinch...
Yeah that is deffo how I remember it didn’t she make a big deal of it and took her a mcds?!?

I thought this too! These 2 need remember there lies, they couldn’t even get the date right for there superman party 🙄

Reactions: 18
If she's been on her own this afternoon when Jamie was out and perhaps Ronnie was in a coma or at Mother Yahoo's, it really is a huge concern that she's sat in his bedroom, talking absolute nonsense and unable to stop laughing while actually looking as though she's going to cry. She really seems unwell and unstable.

Reactions: 14
100 percent ss originally said she reached out to hinch!

SO hinch messaged ss 🙈 Jeez!

Reactions: 20
Not following the threads at the moment but had to come on when SS just did her story!!! There you go Hinch sheep! Defend your beloved queen on that outright LIE and calculated move on her behalf to fleece even more of you!!! WITCH

Reactions: 18
Not sure if I’m allowed as still very new but
Thread suggestion
On the 3rd day of Xmas Mrs Hinch gave to me- three more lies.

Reactions: 17
So SS is doing a Q&A on awkward questions or conspiracies etc ... do you actually like hinch or do you have to because your management told you to 🙄 would love to know that
Hold up did you hear the reply to that message!
SHE messaged SS!!! She was gagging for a famous mate, saw an opening and the rest is an Instagram disaster!! The whole thing has been calculated from the start

• Sick
Reactions: 34
This.

I cannot say the full story here as it would out the person I know.

But something happened to someone close to me which was very traumatic. This person messaged a few high profile people from the area this event happened asking if they’d post on their stories as they still had links to said area and it would help. Ss read and ignored the message, most of the other high profile people eventually did respond (luckily this only went on a few days and it was resolved) but at least they responded and sent well wishes. They were higher profile than Stacey to.

Never put that on here but that’s why I also dislike Stacey. So she will respond to millionaires on Instagram making money from poor people but not genuine people needing help. All about money and exposure the pair of them.

Yep once again they need to get their stories straight. Also why would out of all the women who message her that’s Sophie is the one she responds to?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have an 8 year old cavalier king charles spaniel with heart failure who needs a pushchair when we go on walks as she tires easily, sometimes its not how it seems, although i have never taken my dog to the nail bar 🙈
[/QUOTE
I honestly worry about Hinch when that dog of hers eventually passes away. We had a little westie who died when she was 16 and were both so heartbroken we couldn't ever think about having another. Although we loved our little dog it was nothing like the obsessive and unhealthy way she treats Henry. Whether she is still on Instagram or not I think it will rock her world and I dread to think what her husband and child will have to put up with. It probably hasn't dawned on her that dog's lives are much shorter than ours even though she seems to think he is her child and it is far too late it seems to change her mindset. Very sad. You can love a pet without going overboard like she does. Stay safe folk x
I have a wee dog who is 11 now , my first and I was talked into getting her but god I dread the day she does die, my husband actually says I would need to go first as it’s going to be horrendous to live with me. I think I might cry for 3 months 😂 And there was times I think I might of preferred 4 dogs instead of my off spring . Dogs don’t come in pissed and start cooking at 4am or peeing the bed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.