Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoys me the way she shares stuff like that this, she always frames it like sheโ€™s really involved in the project and as if it was her bloody idea when itโ€™s nothing to do with her at all! Sheโ€™s just a normal person using it like everyone else, she has to make everything such a big deal, โ€˜join me, get on boardโ€™ etc.
I just haaaate it guyzzz!

Reactions: 18
I'm so ickcited that I had to pop on and tell you the weather's beautiful today,absolutely no need for a hat or coat๐Ÿคญ
Why is her speech deteriorating by the day ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope itโ€™s not just me but itโ€™s Father Christmas, not Santa, we arenโ€™t American. Everyone else has perfectly described how CRINGE the whole letter thing is but just wanted to add that itโ€™s bloody Father Christmas ๐Ÿ˜ญ
She probably canโ€™t spell father or isnโ€™t aware what one is and it would say Jamie Christmas instead, hope this helps, ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fucks sake man.
that kid does not want a washing machine. Maybe if it was a nice colourful plastic one but you can guarantee itโ€™ll be wooden and grey and boring.

why go to all that effort writing the letter? Kid doesnโ€™t have a clue whatโ€™s going on. Probably got excited thinking he was going out for a nice walk. Nope got to film you walking down the path for the gram then back inside time for another nap so mummaz can relax on the sofa itโ€™s been a hard day.Donโ€™t forget to tick it off your list Soph.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus wept sheโ€™s late with the makeup recycle.. Iโ€™ve seen these in boots at least a couple of weeks if not 3 weeks back! Why does she say it as if itโ€™s โ€˜a firstโ€™ ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 13
Now she's bleeting on about recycling when she's the biggest plastic hoarder in the world ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That hat is far too small for him. It must be cutting the blood circulation off to his head. Why does she do that to him. He has so many hats but she chooses to put him in one thatโ€™s clearly for a new born.
God don't mention the size of his head and hats!! The hinch army will be on you like a moth to a flame!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait so she wrote the letter, posted the letter, will then go out to collect the letter from her own postbox and pretend to be surprised?!?!

hahahahaha that has actually made my day - she makes me realise my life isnโ€™t so bad after all. Genuinely think she needs some sort of psychiatric intervention because she is not ok

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Got my hopes up there and thought she was doing something for others for a change maybe donating some of her #gifted iconic and maybelline makeup? No sheโ€™s only recycling it๐Ÿ˜’thereโ€™s loads of charities you can donate sealed make up to that goes to woman whoโ€™ve had to flee due to domestic violence etc. But princess Sophie only cares about herself.

Reactions: 11
Now she's bleeting on about recycling when she's the biggest plastic hoarder in the world ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

God don't mention the size of his head and hats!! The hinch army will be on you like a moth to a flame!!!
Not being funny, thereโ€™s nothing wrong with a kid having a big head, Iโ€™m already prepared for my baby to tear me in half, make two holes become one and split me like the parting of the Red Sea because sheโ€™s like her dad already and is at the top of her growth percentile, Jamie and Soph donโ€™t exactly have small heads so just get a hat that fits the kid ffs and donโ€™t cram him into a tight one, itโ€™s not hard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.