Mrs Hinch #285 On the 1st day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - nothing unless she's paid a fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 7 and she's done 8 elf on the shelf things.
Think she meant to save one for another day, probably got the whole month of elf prerecorded 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That bleeping hand when she took the lump dogs treat out had me raging so irrationally
Why does she hold it there for so long
Why am I so angry over the movement of a claw????
Just FUMING 🤣🤣🤣
I think we all feel the same about that claw

Reactions: 5
So they over buy on tat for the house. Could you imagine the charities that would only love to sell on any unwanted household items to support different organisations around the UK.

They over use masses amount of chemicals. I am suprised none of them have broken out in different types of skin rashes like contact dermatitis and the likes from just sitting on the chemical laden surfaces and couches in that house. I am ESPECIALLY suprised Henry still has hair on his body because even though she promoted the pet safe zoflora, neat or barely diluted lenor is not safe for humans on skin never mind pets. In the washing machine its washed back OUT of clothes before the cycle is finished. I wouldnt be suprised if the fish died (I hope they didnt) inhaling the mixture of chemicals in Henrys bedroom alone.

And now we have wasting food. The homeless food shelters who feed the homeless i am sure are still running during covid, people don't stop starving during a virus. Pack up the left overs zoph and drop it down. Dont duck it in the bin when your cooking for 6 in a household of 3. Even if you can't be bothered to head to a shelter. Take a walk in your nearest town of an evening you will find plenty sleeping in shop windows as sad as it really is, what you chuck into the bin could be the only bleeping thing someone could have eaten that day, cooked or raw. I'm sure hunger wins really.

She is a pleb. Literal pleb. A wasteful human being with absolutely no after thought of what she does.

Reactions: 11
Do you think her next book will be a jus rol pastry creation book? Her Hinchers would snap it up which is the sad thing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Day 7 and she's done 8 elf on the shelf things.
Think she meant to save one for another day, probably got the whole month of elf prerecorded 😂
1: airplane
2: toilet
3: hot choc
4: zip line
5: washing machine
6: plasters
7: bubble bath

Am I missing one? I really hope she has messed up and done 8!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.