Mrs Hinch #285 On the 1st day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - nothing unless she's paid a fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few agreed (I hope) so I have started off the On the ...... day MH gave to me.

The first one is from a few threads back. I have adapted it to make it fit and to get a few more characters.

It was by @Cucumber and eggs - On the first day of Xmas Mrs Hinch gave to me, absolutely nothing unless she's paid a fee.

The next one is, therefore - On the 2nd day of Xmas MH gave to me - ..........................................

The suggestions, for it to fit, have to be around 30 characters, inc spaces & punctuation, they don't have to rhyme and no rude words, please.

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.

Also, try to hold off until around page 40 for your suggestions, if possible.

I shall do the poll for the stupidest purchase of 2020 nearer to the end of the year as she may buy some more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red is cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up
Thursday

Naughty elf was in the coffee machine making a mess.
She’s having a comfy day, still in her PJs. Lazy bint.
She has done some cleaning, not shown though – bleached the bog, made the beds – normal stuff really.
Shared an old video of her making a shite dessert, She can’t believe she made it – we do.
Tidied her cloofs and numerous chemicals away in the kitchen.
Ron wore some of her gloves after having a nap; he had changed his clothes from earlier as well.
Posted 3 pics of different sets of colours and plants to pick, but all will be revealed in Jan 2021. Tease.
More cringeworthy out-takes from their Hinch quiz. FFS pack it in.
She’s doing a comp to win her F&F collection and a book. duck to the book.
Henry fell asleep in her F&F new dressing gown. Well done.
Friday
Finger clicking for the bed tidying.
Day 4 Elf was zip wiring around the lounge.
Ron opened up his advent – another car for his carrier. Give him some chocolate please ffs.
She has a doll, with blonde hair and roots, showing, she then deleted the post and amended the wording. hahaha.
48K for a pampers #ad, nice afternoons work!!!
Washed the crusty dishwasher elements.
The millionaire made some cheap-looking cheap gift bags to put her homemade gifts in.
Posted a memory video of last years charity money raising event for place2be. She is so giving. Not.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Can I suggest a poll one day for craft fails, there’s been some shockers like the tea bag bags, scrub daddy stamps, bonfire painting, various Christmas gifts, they’re all shocking and she seems to have given up cooking for crafting 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Aww place to be was a year ago. So happy 1st anniversary blocking to me before she unblocked me again in august and has now..... wait for it......blocked me again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I wonder if she got permission to re-post the pictures with the children? You could deffo recognise them and their school uniform 😬

Reactions: 34
I wonder if she got permission to re-post the pictures with the children? You could deffo recognise them and their school uniform 😬
When she posted it last year, there was a lot of backlash on here and her post (deleted now) over the posting of the kids faces...

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand the Funko pop doll thing! It says it’s a custom one, so someone has actually had it made. You can do it yourself with totally blank dolls on their website!
She’s making it out like it’s a regularly made and sold one. It ain’t no Harry Potter 😂 Daniel Radcliffe probably wasn’t as excited when his came out and no one needed to custom order that!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
My 6 year old has spent the evening showing me how to do ‘the worm’ after she learned it in a school dance session.

All I can think about when she does it is poor old Soph’s attempt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
have we got to the bottom of why the play house is floating? 🤔View attachment 335090
Cos they didn’t bother to prepare the ground before installing it.
I admit defeat that the AstroTurf is just laid out the front of the playhouse but I Do think she’s been intentionally hiding that playhouse and the garden. I think the longer plans are for AstroTurf. I think there have been issues with the playhouse - it doesn’t sit level on that ground. I don’t think they are happy with it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yay I got thread title!! Going to celebrate by rubbing tea bags on paper gift bags!! Merry christmas my fellow tattlers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Re the crafting. I think she's reliving her misspent childhood.

Madmayahoo probably locked her in a cradle, with her scent encrusted hankie and a wooden Nativity scene to hold.

Never got to do any crafting poor soul.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can I suggest a poll one day for craft fails, there’s been some shockers like the tea bag bags, scrub daddy stamps, bonfire painting, various Christmas gifts, they’re all shocking and she seems to have given up cooking for crafting 🥴🥴
Dont shoot me but I actually quite liked the bonfire one 🙈🙈

Just seen this on MHMMDI & thought you lovely lot would appreciate it’s beauty 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What in under f*** is that thing??

Reactions: 9
I also said that in the last thread, I feel it's pushing the privacy of those children.
If she got permission last year, which I doubt, then she still should get it again, things in their lives may have changed.

When she posted it last year, there was a lot of backlash on here and her post (deleted now) over the posting of the kids faces...
Wow. she is a dick.

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: I posted this in the last thread but shall repeat to enter the running: on the second day of Christmas MH gave to me, an elf turd in Rondog’s potty

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.