Mrs Hinch #285 On the 1st day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - nothing unless she's paid a fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have I spent the whole morning thinking that box was from Nut Me Go Live :oops: :rolleyes:
The penny has only just dropped......oh the shame😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So she claims to have made that desert last night and enjoyed it - yet Mr Hinch had a grazing board for them both to enjoy LATE last night when she was supposedly fast asleep on the sofa - so was desert before or after the gifted grazing box 🤔 I think the two of them need to stop posting. This is a bit like pampers gate when Stacey and Soph both gave out different dates for filming cos they got a bit flustered when called out that they had breached Covid rules. I smell a rat, and uncooked pastry 🥐 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That croissant pack makes 6. I wouldn't say that's a serving for 2, especially with all the extra sugary crap she's added to it. Given how painfully thin she is, there is no way she is eating any of this stuff she's making, either Vestlife and Fat Dog Mendoza are sharing it, or it's all going in the bin while she boils the kettle for another Mug tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

On the 2nd day of Christmas Mrs Himch gave to me...food poisoning, probably, from half cooked pastreeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she’s trying to say yesterday she went out for lunch, had that sharing cheese thing and the raw pastry pudding all in one day? F off Soph 🤣

Oh ffs I was reading it thinking who names a business “nutmeg go live” thinking wtf does that mean 😭
I might be wrong lol

Reactions: 9
I wish the postie was on tattle and tell us what the they’ve been every day 🤣
Someone was on here saying they had a parcel for Hinch as they was putting a Saturday delivery or next day sticker on. It was from Dr Beckmann. Soph has never declared that if it was true.

Reactions: 6
So a friend of mine went to Lapland uk this weekend and apparently the Saturday was a celeb day where they could book private rooms away from the ‘public’.... I’d put money on that being what old hinchy has done!
But how boring, I took my son 6 years ago when it was alot cheaper and part of the fun is seeing your child with others making the toys in the toy workshop and decorating gingerbread in the kitchen. 😜QUOTE="Portiapoo, post: 3115044, member: 47590"]
So a friend of mine went to Lapland uk this weekend and apparently the Saturday was a celeb day where they could book private rooms away from the ‘public’.... I’d put money on that being what old hinchy has done!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Went out for a meal with naughty Ron Ron “the devil child” with how she portrayed their last meal out with him!!

Reactions: 8
On the second day of Christmas inch announced Sophie was gonna nut him and go live 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I’ve just seen on SS Insta, Rex having a nap on the floor, why do we never see Ronnie napping anywhere in the house. Answers on a postcard🙃

Reactions: 6
I wonder what riveting tit we will be subjected to on monday 🙄🙄🙄
Please god, no more Ron and Hen, feeding Hen, running down the hallway chasing hen in slow mo!!! Would rather watch paint dry twice!!!!!
Her content is dead. It’s boring! Even the biggest hinch fans must fall asleep watching her stories. She’s having an identity crisis as there’s no way she’s a cleaning account anymore.

Reactions: 16
Bit behind here guyz but what in the actual duck is that abomination she calls a pastry dessert?! I suffered from hyperemesis for half my pregnancy, and it genuinely looks like the stuff I’d sometimes vom up 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yum chunks of pastry covered with sugar 🤢 why can’t she make something normal like cinnamon rolls or apple turnovers or something

I’m recovering from a stomach bug and her prolapse in a tin is sending me over the edge
Omg same I was feeling nauseous earlier and I then saw her pastry concoction and feel sick again 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Can you trolls help a girl out please. I swiped up accidentally and can't figure out how to clear my cookies

And to keep it on topic, imagine doubling the size of your house like Hinch and not giving yourself a utility room. What a mug

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you trolls help a girl out please. I swiped up accidentally and can't figure out how to clear my cookies

And to keep it on topic, imagine doubling the size of your house like Hinch and not giving yourself a utility room. What a mug
If on a comp, it's tools, go to options, then click privacy/security, then press clear data.

Not sure on mobile but think settings then internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.