Mrs Hinch #284 Just show us the grass, no need to be subtle we know you read tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the 4th day of Christmas millionaire hinchy gave to me, snidy gift bags stained with tetleys tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m howling at these. They’re awful. I’d be offended if someone gave me a present in a bag the takeaway is delivered in! She’s like a child. I can’t cope with it. 😂😂😂😂😂
I like that she’s doing something better for the environment. Which really pains me!

Reactions: 3
I often wonder what her 41/42? year old husband genuinely things when she’s sat painting by numbers or gluing and sticking! Have a gin love
My husband is approaching 38 and 10 years my senior. He told me if I ever start picking sticks from the garden to glue onto take away bags he’ll have to start asking my mother for child maintenance

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just snorted my 7up (not coke) up my nose looking at those paper bags 😂 now my nostrils are stinging!! Thanks Grinch.
These are either for content or she’s just really tit at crafts, I can’t really decide which but how rough are they? The ribbon is cut so badly and the smearing of the tea bag is smearing the ink!
Also tattlers, is the ‘12 days of Christmas’ score an ode to us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why not! is a question Soph so it should be “Why not?” Question marks are for questions, exclamation marks are for exclamations. I know you’re just learning and all but you are at least supposed to pretend that you’re a number one bestselling author.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I was in home bargains earlier and I love the way they've displayed her book. Hidden right underneath the children's books. 🤣
I suppose it does read like it's aimed at 5 year olds.
Love how they’ve just been shoved in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The benefit of plain brown paper wrapping is typically that you can recycle it unlikely many wrapping papers, but let's not help offset the army's plastic and landfill in even the tiniest way by suggesting to the "3.8million" that they use plain wrap/bags....🤦‍♀️
I’ve just found a lovely little eco wrapping paper brand called curlicue if you’re interested in recyclable paper

Reactions: 7
The benefit of plain brown paper wrapping is typically that you can recycle it unlikely many wrapping papers, but let's not help offset the army's plastic and landfill in even the tiniest way by suggesting to the "3.8million" that they use plain wrap/bags....🤦‍♀️
Until she covered it in hot glue which is made of... you guessed it... PLASTIC. Waste of time if she was trying to recycle...

Agree! And as an up and coming first time mum I’ve got to be honest here and say that seeing her promoting pampers has put me off them, rather than encouraged me to buy them. A few women from my pregnancy group (online, sadly) have said the same.
Also, what's the point of active fit and/or nappy pants. Your child SHOULD be active at the age theyre promoting so ALL nappies of that size should be active fit. For duck sake.

Reactions: 4
I like that she’s doing something better for the environment. Which really pains me!
The bags might be better than plastic ones but not after she’s glued all the plastic tat to them, more shite in landfill and the paper can’t be recycled with glue and glitter etc all over them so don’t feel pained, she’s still an eco disaster! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I often wonder what her 41/42? year old husband genuinely things when she’s sat painting by numbers or gluing and sticking! Have a gin love
Just seen this on a FB link. Girl orders painting by numbers set based on her boyfriend’s pic. Would love to see a Hinch/Inch version
7F111150-829B-40E9-BF83-E571458FCECB.jpeg
E58BB39E-2AD4-4885-9934-BE6998958036.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Hahahahaha for the shits n giggles here’s a perfect example of how I wrap my presents (it does actually look better the other way round😂🥴)
•Pick the wrapping paper up
•Launch said wrapping paper at present
•Attack it with some cello tape
•Pour glass of wine and take a sip
•Look at the butchered wrapped present and think ‘that’ll do’
•Continue to drink wine
At the end of the day I’ve put the love and effort into the present beneath the paper (which believe it or not just gets torn to bits and hoyed in the bin) so who actually cares, she just has to much time on her hands
I can’t remember the last time I got a present and said ‘oh yes I love the way it’s wrapped’
Like duck
*DISCLAIMER* dog not included
View attachment 334847
Do a Smithy A La Gavin and Stacey....

tin foil. Scrunch and done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quick Soph, post something about some charity work you did a year ago with some puzzled children to deflect from your paper bag shitshow!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean, I can't even be bothered with her anymore, she's so freaking dull.🙃

I feel like the tighest mother in the world atm as the only advent calendar I got my 19 month old is a wooden Christmas tree where you add a bauble per day. Lots of my friends with kids a similar age or younger have got them a chocolate one.... and then Hinch gets him a load of toy cars (which are 110% not age appropriate with the tiny wheels...)
I think that sounds bloody amazing. Well done Mummy 🥰🥰

Reactions: 4
I’m so Middleton, Winslet AND Blanche to the party but what in the actual fook are those takeaway bags with piss stained tea music sheets about???? Imagine handing your mum her Christmas pressie with chicken tikka still stuck to the side of her takeaway bag and dried mango chutney at the bottom “sorry mum ignore the food & stains, it’s home made. Why not?”
BECAUSE IT’S FOOKIN WANK THAT’S WHY

Time for a shower and a gin, been a loooong day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be showing off that’s it’s been a whole year since I did something for charity 🙄 You literally haven’t mentioned Place2Be in a year and with covid I think a mental health charity would need more help than ever!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have so many questions regarding today’s “content”.
Firstly, have Pampers actually brought out a special range of colour coded nappies specifically for mother’s who cannot read the packaging?
Secondly, should I be concerned that I’m over 40 years of age and I don’t have a “wrapping style”?
And thirdly, are we honestly expected to believe that she leaves Henry’s advent calendar hanging on the dresser all day and he’s not munching through all the treats every time someone leaves the room?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Until she covered it in hot glue which is made of... you guessed it... PLASTIC. Waste of time if she was trying to recycle...
Exactly my point! Soaking paper in tea and covering them in glue means she may as well have used glitter paper!

With a following that size.....hmm hmm....she could have made a point of using recyclable paper, without then making that impossible by trying to share her attempts at 'crafts', and explained why. Although her plain wrapping seems to have just been chance that it suits her 'aesthetics' rather than actually thinking about the environmental impact she has that is then multiplied by the army.

Screenshot_20201204-203610_Facebook.jpg

I also just happened to come across this on some radio stations Social Media. Possibly already been seen by some. Wonder how many influencers will be copying this one and having their kids take part (or also doing it themselves with other goods, etc). I know that this year isn't ideal for donations of physical goods, but I'm pretty sure many will have plenty *gifted toys, skincare, make up, sweet treats, clothes, etc. that they are unlikely to actually NEED that are still in unopened packaging!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.