Mrs Hinch #284 Just show us the grass, no need to be subtle we know you read tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No word of a lie, I’m sat with hubby eating tea, flicking through the tv and he just randomly comes away with ‘That Mrs Hinch is getting on my tits now. She’s bleeping everywhere’ 🤣🤣

Clearly I’m too into my pizza and didn’t hear her dulcet tones, so asked where he’d heard it and he said on the washing advert in the background 🤣🤣
She’s like genital warts, she lays dormant for a while but you know she’s always there, then bam, all of a sudden she’s everywhere, like a massive breakout and you’re just wasting away the days, hoping it goes away quickly but you spend the whole time trying not to rip your own genitals off because she’s so irritating until she goes back into hibernation 😂 (not an account from experience FYI)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those gift bags, christ on a bike, could she not pretend even just for Christmas that she's half normal and buy gift bags like the rest of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The benefit of plain brown paper wrapping is typically that you can recycle it unlikely many wrapping papers, but let's not help offset the army's plastic and landfill in even the tiniest way by suggesting to the "3.8million" that they use plain wrap/bags....🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Maybe if she had made the gift bags with Ronnie it would have been a cute, thoughtful idea..and a good way of spending some quality time with your child.

duck, sorry! Forgot who I was talking about there. She wouldn’t be able to direct, hold the camera, stop the kid from actually having fun and scream MUMMAZZZ all at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can see she does these crap craft jobs to be more relatable to her followers who may not be able to afford christmas. But what she doesnt realise is, thesw arent cost affective by the time people buy a glue gun, glue, bags, ribbon and crap. They might aswell just go to tescos and buy several tubs of quality street as i think people will want that more

what would be cute if she got Ron involved. My sister in law made xmas cards this year and made a snowman using her babies foot print as its corny but cute and made the grand and great grandparents really chuffed

she should spend some time showing off craft ideas that involve your lil one as that will be more relatable and show her to be an actual mummy

plus her fire place is horrrrrrible. I hope she did get it free as that fake fire is shite!! I wouldnt pay for that, what log fire do you know that bellows bright yellow flames like that. She had the money and space to have a real fire place in a better location when she did the extension plus it doesnt look right as its not central to the wall

Reactions: 21
She’ll probably block you now 😂😂
Probably she blocked me before and then randomly unblocked me 😂
Think it’s cause I changed the profile I used for “my memoir” aka a blog that no one was supposed to see to view and “troll” her (aka just give an honest opinion without being attacked) to an animal crossing island tour page 😂😂😂

god sakes makaraka act your age not your shoe size

(Totally something I can imagine her to say)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’d never have a real fire! Messy and she’d have to learn how to start a fire!

I can see she does these crap craft jobs to be more relatable to her followers who may not be able to afford christmas. But what she doesnt realise is, thesw arent cost affective by the time people buy a glue gun, glue, bags, ribbon and crap. They might aswell just go to tescos and buy several tubs of quality street as i think people will want that more

what would be cute if she got Ron involved. My sister in law made xmas cards this year and made a snowman using her babies foot print as its corny but cute and made the grand and great grandparents really chuffed

she should spend some time showing off craft ideas that involve your lil one as that will be more relatable and show her to be an actual mummy

plus her fire place is horrrrrrible. I hope she did get it free as that fake fire is shite!! I wouldnt pay for that, what log fire do you know that bellows bright yellow flames like that. She had the money and space to have a real fire place in a better location when she did the extension plus it doesnt look right as its not central to the wall

Reactions: 4
More free nappies! I hope she’s going to donate the newborn nappies and the ones that’s are too small for Ron Don.

I can’t wait to stick my baby’s hand and foot prints on everything when she’s here! I don’t get why she thought tea staining everything would be much better than a cute reindeer made from Ron’s hands..

Reactions: 11
Sorry but nappies are a necessity. Most people use disposable, some reusable but everyone with a baby needs them. You go for the brand that works best and the price that suits your family. There is absolutely duck ALL point in sending them to influencers to promote. It’s disgusting. It’s so bleeping disgusting.
Agree!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Winds me up so much!!!

Reactions: 3
“On the 4th day of Christmas hinchy made for me, a takeaway bag covered in tea”
Thread suggestion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
1. What are those pintrest monstrosities
2. More shite to fill landfills. Why not just use plain bags with a tag that can be recycled

shes such an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion: On the 1st day of Christmas Hinchy gave to me, a crappy bag stained by tea!

Reactions: 5
Sorry but nappies are a necessity. Most people use disposable, some reusable but everyone with a baby needs them. You go for the brand that works best and the price that suits your family. There is absolutely duck ALL point in sending them to influencers to promote. It’s disgusting. It’s so bleeping disgusting.
Agree! And as an up and coming first time mum I’ve got to be honest here and say that seeing her promoting pampers has put me off them, rather than encouraged me to buy them. A few women from my pregnancy group (online, sadly) have said the same.

The hnch hamper 🤣 so it wasn't even the one she showed in her stories 🤔 or did she change it after the backlash of used toilet duck 😂
It’s got one of those hideous grey caddies as well, I don’t remember her putting that in? But my peri menopausal brain doesn’t always retain all the information...

Reactions: 4
I often wonder what her 41/42? year old husband genuinely things when she’s sat painting by numbers or gluing and sticking! Have a gin love

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.