Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching her stories a while ago because I couldn't stomach them. 🤢 Decided to go take a look today after seeing all the posts and yes, her mask is slipping. Massively. The truth always outs somehow. ATB hun!

Also, that story of Jamie in the background and her comments were so 'classy' 🤮🤮
Which story was this?

Reactions: 1
'I'm only 29 but I love gardening' Oh duck off with that, plenty of us enjoy gardening you're not bleeping unique you absolute wet wipe. I'm sick to death of her thinking she invented everything. You're nothing but a beige (sorry, grey) piece of paper with no personality and no taste. BTW buying plastic plants isn't gardening. Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yeh but they’ve paid for a mention havent they? And judging by grinches charging policy it’s not such a small business if she can afford that ....?!!!
She'll pepper some free mentions along with the ADs just to try and keep some authenticity. It'll be carefully controlled and planed what to post for free with whatever makes the most commercial sense.

Her fees I beleive to be quite a bit above what was posted a few posts before, maybe when she was on 1m that would be accurate. It's more now she's on 2.5m.

Reactions: 6
(Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I'm too lazy to read through the thread)

She's acknowledging the SpaceTidy man! Took you long enough, we've been banging on about mentioning him for ages now! Keep up Soph, ATB
Getting desperate as her iron grip and facade are slipping, perchance?

Reactions: 7
Update guys on my mother situation:

She unfollowed 😂 she’s not insta savvy so doesn’t use often but she’s unfollwed and said she dresses slaggy and should dress appropriate for a pregnant woman 🤣 and she doesn’t clean and she’s too vain haha

Accurate representation of my mother:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I still can't believe the bloody dog has his own bedroom yet the baby doesn't?? Seriously? Priorities??

Reactions: 13
Cropping out the butterflies are we now soph? Still using filters, how about being real? Oh yeah you don’t know how to do that 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

She unfollowed 😂 she’s not insta savvy so doesn’t use often but she’s unfollwed and said she dresses slaggy and should dress appropriate for a pregnant woman 🤣 and she doesn’t clean and she’s too vain haha

View attachment 19853
😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Clearly a big f you to everyone on here. Since everyone told her to stop using that filter. Does she ever not just read here? As that all she does with her life? Read here and then put up insta stories about what she has found out on here. And then make it seem like we don't know that's what she is doing. How self involved is she? And this women is meant to be having a child? It seems as if she is acting like a spoilt teenager her self at this point.

Attachments

Reactions: 19

View attachment 19853

Awesome! High five your mum! 🖐

So my youngest told me all about Tetchy twit (as she will now be named) like last year and said she was funny, you must follow her Mum. So I did, for a very short time, then had to unfollow due to her going against everything my degree and my morals stood for.
I then followed her again just for shits and giggles as I now count myself as the good half of her followers (ie: the ones with brains and only following her to be nosey)
After reading your post I decided to search for my daughter and Ha!!! She unfollowed her also!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Although quite ironic now that I am still following her and I am the eco warrior in the family 🤔

Anyways, I have decided to watch until she has the baby, await the long overdue shitstorm of her getting slated for anything and everything from the Mumsnet brigade and then I am off 👍

Reactions: 17
Anyways, I have decided to watch until she has the baby, await the long overdue shitstorm of her getting slated for anything and everything from the Mumsnet brigade and then I am off 👍
Same here. I'm only sticking around to witness the outrage when she slips up, and to see if she vaccinates her kid (then the following tit storm from either the pro-vaxx/anti-vaxx side.)
I'll be like Thanos on his farm at the end of Infinity War :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same here. I'm only sticking around to witness the outrage when she slips up, and to see if she vaccinates her kid (then the following tit storm from either the pro-vaxx/anti-vaxx side.)
I'll be like Thanos on his farm at the end of Infinity War :ROFLMAO:
She’ll end up selling the kid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 19782

I might be the owner of that bottom company...cough.
I’ve never posted on here but was following since thread 2. After Lush started being in all stories I just got this uneasy feeling, quick Google and as many say ‘my eyes were opened’.
Somehow (despite being pretty business savvy, having myself worked in sales and doing well for myself on my business Instagram) I had no idea about the eBay affiliate program, so the endless swipe ups went over my head.
I was really into Mrs Hinch from about October 2018, bought into all the cleaning products (never the swipe ups), as having just bought my first house I was in all honesty at a bit of a loss as to best ways to clean on a ridiculously busy schedule.
She was guidance for me for a while, which is mad because I now am so confused as to how I had been ‘sold’ to. And I feel so ashamed to have overlooked the fact that so many of those methods are counterproductive and so many of the products are tested on animals. I’m just glad to have seen the light and now have begun opening my eyes to more environmentally friendly options.

I reached out to Hinch before I found this forum/these threads and before I was ‘woke’ to the bigger picture. Hadn’t even heard of Tattle! I genuinely wanted to gift her something special which would have taken my time (= money), products and skills. Like any other small business of course a shout-out would have been amazing, and I certainly won’t pretend it was entirely a selfless move on my part BUT fortunately I’m busy enough as it is.
I could have found her address and just sent them but I wanted to get the go ahead, and to be sure it’d be something she’d like. I already know she’s a nail fan and figured time and practicality would be an issue once baby was here so why not have some less permanent option for special occasions.
My DM was ignored. Then not long later the infamous inbox wipeout of 2019 came so I assume mine disappeared then. Funny how certain DMs are read and shared!

Then when I saw the prices given on here/The Sun I just sniggered to myself for being so stupid to think that even a gift wouldn’t come at a price.

Anyway. I’ve avoided saying anything because my business is everything to me (within reason of course!), and I’ve worked tirelessly to build a success. I have worried about outing myself and risking army backlash but seeing other people have the same I just had to say something.
I wonder if my comment or the thread will be deleted, or how long before I’m blocked!
I just wanted to say thank you so much for offering your kindness and time. I’m sorry you were completely thrown to the side due to whatever that fucktard thought.
Thank you again for being lovely xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.