Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. I'm only sticking around to witness the outrage when she slips up, and to see if she vaccinates her kid (then the following tit storm from either the pro-vaxx/anti-vaxx side.)
I'll be like Thanos on his farm at the end of Infinity War :ROFLMAO:
I see he also uses the butterfly filter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'I'm only 29 but I love gardening' Oh duck off with that, plenty of us enjoy gardening you're not bleeping unique you absolute wet wipe. I'm sick to death of her thinking she invented everything. You're nothing but a beige (sorry, grey) piece of paper with no personality and no taste. BTW buying plastic plants isn't gardening. Idiot.
Hahaha preach it 👌✌👌✌

Her reaction to the drain pipe pots/hangers 'how good do these look, you like attach them to your drain pipe and put your pots in them' no tit sherlock, they've been around for donkeys!

This video frustrated me; the way she does her giggle (as if everything's so cute and funny 🤢) and how she talks to her hinchers like they live sheltered lives and dont know that they can buy these things... 🙄

Reactions: 11
Wish all the eco warriors would gang up against her. Can we get Sir David Attenborough to include her on his Planet Earth 🌎 stories. Singlehanded she is doing so much damage to our environment & leading her army with her 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Clearly a big f you to everyone on here. Since everyone told her to stop using that filter. Does she ever not just read here? As that all she does with her life? Read here and then put up insta stories about what she has found out on here. And then make it seem like we don't know that's what she is doing. How self involved is she? And this women is meant to be having a child? It seems as if she is acting like a spoilt teenager her self at this point.
Your life stories? 😂 Don’t you mean the fable of the ditzy only 29 year old learning as I go in my first home, in my first marriage, with my first pregnancy and baby, I know nothing of the world? In reality Sophie, you’re a hard bitten, cynical, potty mouthed, hard faced top saleswoman who used to work in one of the most fast paced cut throat industries in England’s capital?

Why not tell us that life story, but fill in the blanks with all the real details.

Reactions: 19
I actually feel a bloody fool for falling for so much bullshit from her. I class myself as relatively intelligent & definitely not a sheep BUT I really got sucked into her selling scams & went out & bought Daves & Vera’s & enough zoflora to bleeping sink the titanic! Why the hell was I so bloody gullible, god I even messaged her a few times when she was upset & in hospital 😤 I am so annoyed with myself, I feel so bloody stupid!
Hey, me too - even messaged her nicely and then the penny dropped with me - easy to get pulled in. A lot of my friends, intelligent too are still sucked in and hopefully will see the light soon too.

I hope the baby screams all night and cries all day and she’s extremely exhausted and then she won’t have time for swipe ups or ‘hinching’ And then p&g sales plummet and they drop her 🤣 we can only hope

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Clearly a big f you to everyone on here. Since everyone told her to stop using that filter. Does she ever not just read here? As that all she does with her life? Read here and then put up insta stories about what she has found out on here. And then make it seem like we don't know that's what she is doing. How self involved is she? And this women is meant to be having a child? It seems as if she is acting like a spoilt teenager her self at this point.
If Mrs Hinch spent the time she wastes reading Tattle I bet she could respond to loads of her messages or reply to comment.

Reactions: 14
What the duck even is "#familyfriendlyenergy" :mad:
If she really cared about her followers she would inform them of comparison sites to find the best energy deal. Not just sign up to one because she's being paid to tell you about it
I have a feeling that it’s one of the company’s price plans. I was looking at them earlier and saw something similar xxx

Reactions: 5
So is everyone the same as me? Only watching her until she has the baby to see what happens then?

Reactions: 28
I had a nose on his page and a way down his grid posts was one of both himself and other small businesses all doing giveaways, inspired by Mrs Hinch.
All th e companies involved seemed to be her mates companies, which then made me wonder whether he is her mate also? I may go research him and see what his name is and see if there is a link back to her.

Seems odd that most of the small businesses she plugs she knows the people involved 🤔
Ah nice one 👌🏼 I do love a bit of delving into things 🙈 xxx

Hey guys, did you know those solar lights are only £2 each , she’s not mentioned it much .<snigger>
The solar lights that don’t all work 🤔🤣🤣🤣

Do you think she’s posted this to “prove” she has actually bought something for her baby? 😂😂
💯

Wish all the eco warriors would gang up against her. Can we get Sir David Attenborough to include her on his Planet Earth 🌎 stories. Singlehanded she is doing so much damage to our environment & leading her army with her 🙁
I have genuinely thought of emailing his PA or whatever or Chris Packham as he is also quite vocal on things.

I love him, Sir Dave that is (well both actually) 🥰

When I was doing my degree we had to watch some shorts with him narrating, kinds like his Blue Planet shows on the BBC but much shorter but a lot more in-depth and 'sciencey' as it was for third year science students rather than your average Joe sat on the couch of a Sunday evening.

I felt so honoured and feel as though he was almost our lecturer for that short time and in a virtual way he was
"# claim to fame... I got taught science by Sir Dave... We are not worthy... Attenborough"

Reactions: 13
So is everyone the same as me? Only watching her until she has the baby to see what happens then?
I like to think so but I’m not sure if I can 🙈
I loathe the girl that much that I don’t think I’ll be able to not watch her 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s never been told no or dealt with criticism in her whole life has she? Not by her parents, friends, wider family, husband, none of them. Ever. Well guys, you’ve done a sterling job there folks look what you’ve helped to create; a monster in ingenue’s clothing.

Such a brat!

Reactions: 19
Awesome! High five your mum! 🖐

So my youngest told me all about Tetchy twit (as she will now be named) like last year and said she was funny, you must follow her Mum. So I did, for a very short time, then had to unfollow due to her going against everything my degree and my morals stood for.
I then followed her again just for shits and giggles as I now count myself as the good half of her followers (ie: the ones with brains and only following her to be nosey)
After reading your post I decided to search for my daughter and Ha!!! She unfollowed her also!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Although quite ironic now that I am still following her and I am the eco warrior in the family 🤔

Anyways, I have decided to watch until she has the baby, await the long overdue shitstorm of her getting slated for anything and everything from the Mumsnet brigade and then I am off 👍
Mumsnet will have a field day with her - forget bullying or trolling, they will be brutally honest.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.