Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I hear another person I know personally call cleaning "hinching" I'm going to smother them with their Minky!!!! She didn't invent it so doesn't get to name it duck off.

And if she has time to go through and delete everything she doesn't like she has time to pop a heart on the nice comments too, stop being such a witch mate, people are noticing more and more. Deleting that post asking if she got the product was so low. Just bleeping reply to them, it's not that hard to be a decent human being, all the best 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

I might be the owner of that bottom company...cough.
I’ve never posted on here but was following since thread 2. After Lush started being in all stories I just got this uneasy feeling, quick Google and as many say ‘my eyes were opened’.
Somehow (despite being pretty business savvy, having myself worked in sales and doing well for myself on my business Instagram) I had no idea about the eBay affiliate program, so the endless swipe ups went over my head.
I was really into Mrs Hinch from about October 2018, bought into all the cleaning products (never the swipe ups), as having just bought my first house I was in all honesty at a bit of a loss as to best ways to clean on a ridiculously busy schedule.
She was guidance for me for a while, which is mad because I now am so confused as to how I had been ‘sold’ to. And I feel so ashamed to have overlooked the fact that so many of those methods are counterproductive and so many of the products are tested on animals. I’m just glad to have seen the light and now have begun opening my eyes to more environmentally friendly options.

I reached out to Hinch before I found this forum/these threads and before I was ‘woke’ to the bigger picture. Hadn’t even heard of Tattle! I genuinely wanted to gift her something special which would have taken my time (= money), products and skills. Like any other small business of course a shout-out would have been amazing, and I certainly won’t pretend it was entirely a selfless move on my part BUT fortunately I’m busy enough as it is.
I could have found her address and just sent them but I wanted to get the go ahead, and to be sure it’d be something she’d like. I already know she’s a nail fan and figured time and practicality would be an issue once baby was here so why not have some less permanent option for special occasions.
My DM was ignored. Then not long later the infamous inbox wipeout of 2019 came so I assume mine disappeared then. Funny how certain DMs are read and shared!

Then when I saw the prices given on here/The Sun I just sniggered to myself for being so stupid to think that even a gift wouldn’t come at a price.

Anyway. I’ve avoided saying anything because my business is everything to me (within reason of course!), and I’ve worked tirelessly to build a success. I have worried about outing myself and risking army backlash but seeing other people have the same I just had to say something.
I wonder if my comment or the thread will be deleted, or how long before I’m blocked!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t believe a 10 year old wrote that.... she used the word aspire.... now I don’t actually know any 10 year olds so I may be wrong, but to me that sounds like a desperate hincher trying to get noticed by her leader!
I have a 10 year old, there is no way she would write something like that! I have seen her and her friends chatting on roblox and it is littered with text speak and OMG's... I would never let her have instagram at 10 but can only imagine what she would follow if I let her, but I do know it wouldnt be some random woman cleaning stuff!

Reactions: 15
think I might buy something from the small businesses who were snubbed, show them some support
I wonder how possible it would be for someone with a big following to find out all the small businesses who have gifted her items, that she’s never mentioned, and pull together a list so we can promote them ourselves and buy from them?! I’d love that!!

OH MY GOD SHE DELETED THAT POST FROM THE COMPANY ASKING IF SHE HAD RECEIVED THEIR GIFT TO HER. BAD witch!
I reckon if enough of us commented tagging the company and asking why she’s deleted their comments she’d HAVE to address it in some way!

• Heart
I have a 10 year old, there is no way she would write something like that! I have seen her and her friends chatting on roblox and it is littered with text speak and OMG's... I would never let her have instagram at 10 but can only imagine what she would follow if I let her, but I do know it wouldnt be some random woman cleaning stuff!
There were some year 6 children last year, at the school I work at, that would use that word. They did read Philip Pullman so it was part of their everyday vocabulary. They were definitely not the norm though.
Saying that though, 10 year olds shouldn’t be on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 6
My question is why does a 10 year old have an Instagram account?! Do her parents not care about internet safety? Jeez I wouldn’t be letting my child go on social media at 10 knowing what creepy people are about
bleeping hell, she’s got all the pink stuff I can’t find anywhere! I have 1 tub, that I use because I actually rate it. Aside from not being able to buy it anywhere why would you need that many?!

Reactions: 8
I woke up to an ebayer guuuueyys, my 4month old baby dorgeous only went and ordered a Sharon (Shark hoover to those that know the know or not know if you know you know know our hinch code you know) so I’m starting to regret paying 116k on that baby bouncer with built in iPad with jacuzzi, with room for a pony and Tibetan monks who beat box wind and rain noises to lull baba to sleep, because Mrs Hinch liked his post and I didn’t get one for purchasing every single zoflora in the whole wide world and tagging her in my story, I’m fuming. But I’m well happy the ten year old (the one who can read Harry Potter in ten different languages) didn’t get a like either!
You should write books, I literally die everytime I read your posts 🤣🤣🤣

I might be the owner of that company...cough.
I’ve never posted on here but was following since thread 2. After Lush started being in all stories I just got this uneasy feeling, quick Google and as many say ‘my eyes were opened’.
Somehow (despite being pretty business savvy, having myself worked in sales and doing well for myself on my business Instagram) I had no idea about the eBay affiliate program, so the endless swipe ups went over my head.
I was really into Mrs Hinch from about October 2018, bought into all the cleaning products (never the swipe ups), as having just bought my first house I was in all honesty at a bit of a loss as to best ways to clean on a ridiculously busy schedule.
She was guidance for me for a while, which is mad because I now am so confused as to how I had been ‘sold’ to. And I feel so ashamed to have overlooked the fact that so many of those methods are counterproductive and so many of the products are tested on animals. I’m just glad to have seen the light and now have begun opening my eyes to more environmentally friendly options.

I reached out to Hinch before I found this forum/these threads and before I was ‘woke’ to the bigger picture. Hadn’t even heard of Tattle! I genuinely wanted to gift her something special which would have taken my time (= money), products and skills. Like any other small business of course a shout-out would have been amazing, and I certainly won’t pretend it was entirely a selfless move on my part BUT fortunately I’m busy enough as it is.
I could have found her address and just sent them but I wanted to get the go ahead, and to be sure it’d be something she’d like. I already know she’s a nail fan and figured time and practicality would be an issue once baby was here so why not have some less permanent option for special occasions.
My DM was ignored. Then not long later the infamous inbox wipeout of 2019 came so I assume mine disappeared then. Funny how certain DMs are read and shared!

Then when I saw the prices given on here/The Sun I just sniggered to myself for being so stupid to think that even a gift wouldn’t come at a price.

Anyway. I’ve avoided saying anything because my business is everything to me (within reason of course!), and I’ve worked tirelessly to build a success. I have worried about outing myself and risking army backlash but seeing other people have the same I just had to say something.
I wonder if my comment or the thread will be deleted, or how long before I’m blocked!
What’s the name of your Instagram business page, I’m sure we can all follow 😁

DM us if you don’t want to put on this thread publicly but I’ll be happy to follow 😃

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I very briefly worked in telesales and hands down the worst job I had. It was cut throat. In the first month 5 people I started with were given the sack due to poor sales. I left not long after because I just hated that work environment. I am ashamed to admit I did well in it, I ended every work day in the top 3 sales people.

Reactions: 9

DM us if you don’t want to put on this thread publicly but I’ll be happy to follow 😃
I will follow too :)

Reactions: 4

I’m the bottom poster 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I might be the owner of that company...cough.

I am mortified how you have been treated by her and Gleam. But, upside- she reads here religiously, so is going to see that we’ve gained another newbie. So welcome welcome.
You’ve also gained followers via Tattle because of how she treated that situation, so there is something good out of this, and I hope that reassures you.

As someone else said, she has time to read the bitchy comments, the ones about the environment, chemicals etc and deleted and block everyone- which takes time. She has time to read here and then mimic it to a tee on Instagram- yet she can’t reply to one or two people or like a few comments?
Look at people like Stacey Solomon. She replies to the top 20 every time on hers and it is so gratefully received. Selma Blair has severe MS and she replied to people and she likes EVERY SINGLE COMMENT on her threads. And she’s a real celebrity. Maybe Hinch should get her head out her asshole and realise who’s paying her bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
9am and a swipe up for her wedding. Literally will bleep her soul out for money 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Imo the pink stuff is overrated.
I bought it once and still got most of the tub left. It did do one job might have to start loaning it out.

The worst thing about it all for me is that she uses the products people have sent her that she likes. Like the letters on the wall in Henry's room (she did tag them after being called out) and the clothes hangers in the latest pictures, but she doesn't tag the company's in them. This is clearly because they have not paid her ludicrous prices to be advertised, so she doesn't want to give there businesses any free advertisement but wants to use the products.

She's all about helping out small business owners though, honestly I can't roll my eyes hard enough.
This is disgusting

Reactions: 3
Followed you now 😁 also who keeps wanting to see her tacky bloody wedding, stop being so vain no one cares 🙄

• Heart
I wonder how possible it would be for someone with a big following to find out all the small businesses who have gifted her items, that she’s never mentioned, and pull together a list so we can promote them ourselves and buy from them?! I’d love that!!

I reckon if enough of us commented tagging the company and asking why she’s deleted their comments she’d HAVE to address it in some way!
I followed them and they followed straight back.

Reactions: 9
Followed you now 😁 also who keeps wanting to see her tacky bloody wedding, stop being so vain no one cares 🙄
Also, that wedding was so far from the anxious girl next door she portrays. That wedding was ALL about the big show and being very much centre of attention.
My wedding had 6 people there because I was so anxious about talking and standing up in front of people I nearly threw up.

That wedding is now on google, the place she got marrieds home page, all the hair and nail and make up sites, photographer sites etc.

She’s sharing that to get modelling work. That’s my two cents anyway.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 19782

I might be the owner of that bottom company...cough.

Don’t worry there won’t be any backlash as
That comment will be deleted soon! I wonder how many other businesses like yours did the same?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.