Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus bleeping christ. I do despair. A 10 year old worshipping her!
Also, who the flying duck needs FOURTY TWO tubs of the pink stuff!! Its not that great. Maybe she would know if she used it and didnt just buy it to be "in the know"
No way that was written by a ten year old.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t think it was a grey minky I thought it was the elephants ear 😂 otherwise nelly has pretty tiny ears haha

I’m sure she would of been told everything by midwives and probably will do what she’s ment to do but her whole persona is a stupid dumb blonde from Essex so she’ll play up for cameras as that’s her way of selling, but if she hasn’t listened well that’s her fault, she’ll just keep increasing the risk of sids for her baby, such as the grey swaddle thing and the blankets in the crib etc etc
Well lets hope she listens off camera but runs the risk of tricking people into thinking its safe! Annoys the hell out of me.

Reactions: 3
Also, that wedding was so far from the anxious girl next door she portrays. That wedding was ALL about the big show and being very much centre of attention.
My wedding had 6 people there because I was so anxious about talking and standing up in front of people I nearly threw up.

That wedding is now on google, the place she got marrieds home page, all the hair and nail and make up sites, photographer sites etc.

She’s sharing that to get modelling work. That’s my two cents anyway.
She really does think she’s something special doesnt she 🙄 she thinks she’s some sort of celeb when a lot of people still don’t know who she is! Kerry Katona is more famous than her 😂
Her wedding doesn’t even look that nice it’s tacky and chavvy, she’s the size of an Amazonian and that big meringue dress is hideous she obvs thinks she’s Cinderella also not sure why you’d have pictures of your mums wrinkly hands either? My sister got married last year and her photos were so classy and pretty they weren’t show off at all like the grinches pics and my sister doesn’t show us the wedding pics every 5 minutes either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really does think she’s something special doesnt she 🙄 she thinks she’s some sort of celeb when a lot of people still don’t know who she is! Kerry Katona is more famous than her 😂
Her wedding doesn’t even look that nice it’s tacky and chavvy, she’s the size of an Amazonian and that big meringue dress is hideous she obvs thinks she’s Cinderella also not sure why you’d have pictures of your mums wrinkly hands either? My sister got married last year and her photos were so classy and pretty they weren’t show off at all like the grinches pics and my sister doesn’t show us the wedding pics every 5 minutes either 🤣
Some people can't help having wrinkly hands 😂 no seriously I died at that comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly feel like there's Gunna be a professional photographer and videographer in the room with her while she gives birth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 19782

I might be the owner of that bottom company...cough.
I’ve never posted on here but was following since thread 2. After Lush started being in all stories I just got this uneasy feeling, quick Google and as many say ‘my eyes were opened’.
Somehow (despite being pretty business savvy, having myself worked in sales and doing well for myself on my business Instagram) I had no idea about the eBay affiliate program, so the endless swipe ups went over my head.
I was really into Mrs Hinch from about October 2018, bought into all the cleaning products (never the swipe ups), as having just bought my first house I was in all honesty at a bit of a loss as to best ways to clean on a ridiculously busy schedule.
She was guidance for me for a while, which is mad because I now am so confused as to how I had been ‘sold’ to. And I feel so ashamed to have overlooked the fact that so many of those methods are counterproductive and so many of the products are tested on animals. I’m just glad to have seen the light and now have begun opening my eyes to more environmentally friendly options.

I reached out to Hinch before I found this forum/these threads and before I was ‘woke’ to the bigger picture. Hadn’t even heard of Tattle! I genuinely wanted to gift her something special which would have taken my time (= money), products and skills. Like any other small business of course a shout-out would have been amazing, and I certainly won’t pretend it was entirely a selfless move on my part BUT fortunately I’m busy enough as it is.
I could have found her address and just sent them but I wanted to get the go ahead, and to be sure it’d be something she’d like. I already know she’s a nail fan and figured time and practicality would be an issue once baby was here so why not have some less permanent option for special occasions.
My DM was ignored. Then not long later the infamous inbox wipeout of 2019 came so I assume mine disappeared then. Funny how certain DMs are read and shared!

Then when I saw the prices given on here/The Sun I just sniggered to myself for being so stupid to think that even a gift wouldn’t come at a price.

Anyway. I’ve avoided saying anything because my business is everything to me (within reason of course!), and I’ve worked tirelessly to build a success. I have worried about outing myself and risking army backlash but seeing other people have the same I just had to say something.
I wonder if my comment or the thread will be deleted, or how long before I’m blocked!
Yes don’t worry you will be blocked and deleted as soon as her gleam team go through the messages. She never answers and I doubt she even writes the essays on her grid! It’s all sales pitch!
She said on her story today ‘ it’s how Instagram should be’.
What like hers isn’t? Full on shopping page, such hypocrisy

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She seems so sure of herself on her wedding pics etc with her hands on her hips all the time. No anxiety there

Reactions: 8
View attachment 19782

I might be the owner of that bottom company...cough.
I’ve never posted on here but was following since thread 2. After Lush started being in all stories I just got this uneasy feeling, quick Google and as many say ‘my eyes were opened’.
Somehow (despite being pretty business savvy, having myself worked in sales and doing well for myself on my business Instagram) I had no idea about the eBay affiliate program, so the endless swipe ups went over my head.
I was really into Mrs Hinch from about October 2018, bought into all the cleaning products (never the swipe ups), as having just bought my first house I was in all honesty at a bit of a loss as to best ways to clean on a ridiculously busy schedule.
She was guidance for me for a while, which is mad because I now am so confused as to how I had been ‘sold’ to. And I feel so ashamed to have overlooked the fact that so many of those methods are counterproductive and so many of the products are tested on animals. I’m just glad to have seen the light and now have begun opening my eyes to more environmentally friendly options.

I reached out to Hinch before I found this forum/these threads and before I was ‘woke’ to the bigger picture. Hadn’t even heard of Tattle! I genuinely wanted to gift her something special which would have taken my time (= money), products and skills. Like any other small business of course a shout-out would have been amazing, and I certainly won’t pretend it was entirely a selfless move on my part BUT fortunately I’m busy enough as it is.
I could have found her address and just sent them but I wanted to get the go ahead, and to be sure it’d be something she’d like. I already know she’s a nail fan and figured time and practicality would be an issue once baby was here so why not have some less permanent option for special occasions.
My DM was ignored. Then not long later the infamous inbox wipeout of 2019 came so I assume mine disappeared then. Funny how certain DMs are read and shared!

Then when I saw the prices given on here/The Sun I just sniggered to myself for being so stupid to think that even a gift wouldn’t come at a price.

Anyway. I’ve avoided saying anything because my business is everything to me (within reason of course!), and I’ve worked tirelessly to build a success. I have worried about outing myself and risking army backlash but seeing other people have the same I just had to say something.
I wonder if my comment or the thread will be deleted, or how long before I’m blocked!
So sorry you were treated like this, she has done this to quite a few small businesses now.

I will pop a follow over on my instagram page.

She is just a money grabbing thief and loving all the freebies. There will be many other people who will love your products.

Reactions: 12
We all get wrinkly hands eventually

I just look back on her first few highlights. Omg she was absolutely tit at cleaning and came across completely differently 😱

Reactions: 7
9am and a swipe up for her wedding. Literally will bleep her soul out for money 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm taking these posts as the distraction I predicted.
No one, not one single person has asked about her wedding. Why would they? We get reminders often enough and there's a highlight .. which the manipulative bint has bumped to first place.
As for the positivity post.. that's a dig at yesterday's comments

Reactions: 15
I'm taking these posts as the distraction I predicted.
No one, not one single person has asked about her wedding. Why would they? We get reminders often enough and there's a highlight .. which the manipulative bint has bumped to first place.
As for the positivity post.. that's a dig at yesterday's comments
It’s cos she’s moved it to the top of her highlights 🙄

Reactions: 3
She sounded really hacked off at the end of the bin powder story. 😬

I can’t believe the amount of people going on and and on about that chest of drawers and how laverly it was in the comments yesterday. I even went back to look at it several times to see if I was missing something. But no. It looks cramped, over styled, impractical and just not worthy of all the gushing, ridiculous comments. What am I not getting?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She sounded really hacked off at the end of the bin powder story. 😬

I can’t believe the amount of people going on and and on about that chest of drawers and how laverly it was in the comments yesterday. I even went back to look at it several times to see if I was missing something. But no. It looks cramped, over styled, impractical and just not worthy of all the gushing, ridiculous comments. What am I not getting?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Think she’s becoming unhinged.

Reactions: 6
I’d love to see her blacklist
Her blacklist is going to get huge once the baby arrives, her every move will be scrutinised by an avalanche of critics far more brutal than Tattle, chemicals and babies don’t mix well, I’m quite happy sitting back and watching her implode. It will happen.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.