Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything will be gifted everything.. his toys,clothes,pram cot, books, nappies.. it’s sad to know mummy and daddy bought him nothing and he’s an advertisement before he’s born ☹ .. now don’t get me wrong if she was poor and unfortunate then I would be happy for her or if she did lots of things to help people like charity’s, giveaways, visit sick people, raise awareness for the planet ect then I wouldn’t have a problem with her whole house being gifted ..
even the kardashians (yes I know people hate) although they make tons of money, they give back a lot and have used their platform for good things aswell..so I dont mind people earning money getting gifted items if they give back
What has this freeloader done.. NOTHING!!!

Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but all I saw when reading her post was 'BUMMY'.... for gods sake... Bummy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm new here too - I used to love her just like you (esp cleaning for mental health - thats what I do - and followed her after seeing her on this morning) until I started to realise it was all fake. I bought Ava May wax melts and discovered how rubbish they are and googled to see if anyone else thought so too and thats how I found Tattle! Completely see her now for just being a sales machine and fake - where has the sewing machine gone ... my turning point was the accidental shoe size sticker stuck to the dog..... waiting for lots of free shoes to appear, in just the right size.'
Did I miss the shoe sticker??

Reactions: 6
SOPHIE. once more for the Gram (SAY IT LOUD FOR THOSE AT THE BACK TO HEAR YOU) Are you saying you aren’t a sales woman anymore? Just an influencer? Maybe you could do me another video about it and hash that out- I’m confused - given your relentless sales, swipe ups- plugs and product placements. I’d say you still very much are a sales woman- and that IS a very big secret... I mean, your the bird next door, right?

(Oh and we don’t need to buy your car crash of a book. It’s on LinkedIn- which is free. 😘)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Can I just add as so many people seem puzzled by the snuzpod being moved, they more than likely built it and left it in her make up room, and have now finally moved it next to the bed where it’s meant to be 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s actually raging in those stories about working in sales. Her army won’t see the mask is slipping. They’ll still defend her.

Reactions: 22
Omg why is she trying to be funny the silly cow, Who even says broom .. please snapchat deleted the Gretal filter I beg you

Reactions: 12
She’s actually raging in those stories about working in sales. Her army won’t see the mask is slipping. They’ll still defend her.
Agreed - the hardcore fans will still defend her... but I do think many of the ‘hanger ons’ will start to wise up!

Reactions: 7
Brace yourselves ladies (or any men on here I’m not discriminating😂) I’m going to say the C word as she’s really got on my tits

She really is a stroppy spoilt spiteful bleep

Throwing your toys out the ‘gifted’ pram are we now soph? Your lies are starting to bite you in the arse now

Thanks for listening 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Brace yourselves ladies (or any men on here I’m not discriminating😂) I’m going to say the C word as she’s really got on my tits

She really is a stroppy spoilt spiteful bleep

Throwing your toys out the ‘gifted’ pram are we now soph? Your lies are starting to bite you in the arse now

Thanks for listening 🤣
She is completely missing the point, just as others have said...

It's the fact she IS STILL a sales person! And is secretive about THAT.

And when she started she marketed herself as the girl next door hairdresser.

Yes it may be in her book that she used to work in London blah blah blah so yes shes right it's all in the open.

BUT (at risk of repeating myself and others) Sophie, it's that you are being a secretive sales person and deceitful NOW that upsets people!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Offt someone has annoyed grinchy poo 🙈
Going on about her “sales” career and how we should read her book 🤣
I think I would rather stick pins in my eyes than read that load of keek 💩

Reactions: 17
Hey! First message but I’ve been reading for a while. I used to love MH, really admired her and thought she was doing a great job at encouraging people to clean and improve their mental health. Then I saw another instagramer post about getting Tattle shut down, I came to have a nosey and found this thread. I actually couldn’t believe it! There’d been a few things I’d noticed like the swipe ups (which at the time I just thought bless her, she’s just helping us out), and the makeup under her Gretal filter which was a blatant lie. But wow! She’s pretty awful! Some of the things I’ve read about her doing, like blocking people who’ve reached out to her after loosing a child, or after they’ve gotten themselves into painful debt because her her! Disgusting. And all of these ASA rules she’s ignoring. The nerve of the woman! My rose tinted glasses are well and truly off!
Looks like the petition has had the adverse affect and those hearing about it and coming to see what Tattle is all about are ‘turning against’ Mrs Hinch!

Reactions: 21
It’s hard work posting stories?! Try working 12.5hr shifts plus 15 mins extra at the start and at the end of the shift for handover to the next shift, & potentially staying longer if you are emotionally invested or very close to a lady delivering, plus travel time, plus mixing up night and day shifts, plus looking after your child and trying to attend all the right school events, running a house, trying to still have some sort of a social life and seeing family & suffering with BAD mental health!! Plus not earning a fraction of what you are actually worth!! Oh and I’m sorry but what does she do behind the scenes?

And in regards to helping small businesses and providing jobs, do they know what she charges????

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think with her platform, she really could be doing a lot of good, finding first time parents (like herself) affordable things for the baby’s room that doesn’t break the bank, because all her “hinchers” want to be the same as her, and copy everything, instead she’s getting gifted expensive stuff, posting about it, and all her hinchers, who cannot afford it, will feel like they need it because mrs hinch has it for her baby, so it must be the best! You’d think with all her followers being her “friends” she’d wanna help them out ( knowing how expensive baby things are) and finding them affordable things to make there room look lovely like her babies will

Reactions: 14
It’s hard work posting stories?! Try working 12.5hr shifts plus 15 mins extra at the start and at the end of the shift for handover to the next shift, & potentially staying longer if you are emotionally invested or very close to a lady delivering, plus travel time, plus mixing up night and day shifts, plus looking after your child and trying to attend all the right school events, running a house, trying to still have some sort of a social life and seeing family & suffering with BAD mental health!! Plus not earning a fraction of what you are actually worth!! Oh and I’m sorry but what does she do behind the scenes?

And in regards to helping small businesses and providing jobs, do they know what she charges????

Totally agree.

Get a grip grinchers

Reactions: 11
Did we really need to hear Jamie pissing?
Trying to deflect attention Soph?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If anyone can be arsed to report her latest duck ups to ASA, here they are...

Her grid post needs to say 'gifted' before any of her other caption about been a first time mjm etc. A gift should be made clear to a follower at the start of the post .

Her story where she's having a witch about been a sales person. The one where she tells you all to go buy the book and read it yourself should be marked with AD as she is advertising and mentioning her own products, therefore it's an ad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think with her platform, she really could be doing a lot of good, finding first time parents (like herself) affordable things for the baby’s room that doesn’t break the bank, because all her “hinchers” want to be the same as her, and copy everything, instead she’s getting gifted expensive stuff, posting about it, and all her hinchers, who cannot afford it, will feel like they need it because mrs hinch has it for her baby, so it must be the best! You’d think with all her followers being her “friends” she’d wanna help them out ( knowing how expensive baby things are) and finding them affordable things to make there room look lovely like her babies will
This is exactly what I meant, but you put it better! Her whole thing is about having a house that looks expensive but is really a “barg” yet this doesn’t seem to apply to anything “Baby Hinch” related, at all!

Reactions: 9
What stories are these? I don’t see anything about her working in sales?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.