Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely got her back up!

It also bothers me about all of the items she’s been gifted but has never shown. I’m sure there’ll be boxes of baby clothes that aren’t to her taste, bibs, dummy’s, changing bags, toys, comforters, prints, that she’s been sent but have never shown. Lots of really small businesses reach out to her daily, spending their hard earned money just trying to get a shout out, most of which can’t afford to give freebies. I think I’d have more respect for her if say every Sunday she went through her post, tagging all businesses (seeing as she loves helping them so much 🙄), and then doing a giveaway at the end of the month or we see her donating the things she doesn’t need to keep. If she was more grateful and humble and transparent she would be running a much smoother and happier page. That way we could see what she’s been sent, and all small businesses would get a shout out and then everyone benefits and ‘Hinchers’ could make their mind up about what fits in with their style and their budget. Even if she donated or did a giveaway for everything and just told everyone that she wanted to buy everything herself, businesses would still send stuff to her because they’d get the exposure and a tag, but no one looses. That’s what I’d do anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
Great idea Sophie - do shout outs for everyone then do a FREE GIVEAWAY of products you won't use.

Reactions: 14
It’s disgusts me all these ‘influencers’ get given so much free stuff. My brother and sister in law just had their first baby last week. They both work very hard and I’ve seen them do overtime and work extra days to afford baby furniture. Her little nursery is just gorgeous and probably cost in total what the drawer set alone cost.

Then you have these 2 that don’t even have a bedroom for their baby because the dog needs his own bedroom (with a human bed!) and she needs a room dedicated to her make up. They have been gifted everything for that baby. She’s not relatable, pretends to be with her ‘ebayer’ crap but she is far from it.
Well said! There are people more in need than these influencers

Reactions: 8
Disgusting. I bet Jamie’s getting sick of not having any privacy, she shares too much on her Instagram I’m surprised she didn’t share when baby was conceived 🤣
Guuuuuuuys! I'm sure she'll provide the deats of conception in a second book 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s definitely got her back up!

It also bothers me about all of the items she’s been gifted but has never shown. I’m sure there’ll be boxes of baby clothes that aren’t to her taste, bibs, dummy’s, changing bags, toys, comforters, prints, that she’s been sent but have never shown. Lots of really small businesses reach out to her daily, spending their hard earned money just trying to get a shout out, most of which can’t afford to give freebies. I think I’d have more respect for her if say every Sunday she went through her post, tagging all businesses (seeing as she loves helping them so much 🙄), and then doing a giveaway at the end of the month or we see her donating the things she doesn’t need to keep. If she was more grateful and humble and transparent she would be running a much smoother and happier page. That way we could see what she’s been sent, and all small businesses would get a shout out and then everyone benefits and ‘Hinchers’ could make their mind up about what fits in with their style and their budget. Even if she donated or did a giveaway for everything and just told everyone that she wanted to buy everything herself, businesses would still send stuff to her because they’d get the exposure and a tag, but no one looses. That’s what I’d do anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
There was a screenshot somewhere from a small business that asked her to show the item they sent her- and they got a letter back from Gleam saying it would be £4000 for one frame of a story up to £12000 for 3.
All in this together/ wanting to really help small businesses? duck right off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
There was a screenshot somewhere from a small business that asked her to show the item they sent her- and they got a letter back from Gleam saying it would be £4000 for one frame of a story up to £12000 for 3.
Wow. That’s obscene.

Reactions: 7
Exactly!! If she really wanted to help small businesses she would show all the lovely gifts that true small businesses send her.

Handmade, one off pieces that take hours and hours to make for her! She’s only interested in the high end stuff

Reactions: 17
And while on the subject of babies not only is she flaunting all her freebies... I mean ‘gifts’ you also have the abysmal rate of pay you get while on maternity leave...though soph won’t have to worry about that one will she 🖕🏻

Reactions: 12
This is one of the comments on her newest grid post. I completely understand how hard it can be for small businesses to get noticed on Instagram with how the algorithms work and everything and I appreciate they’re just trying to make a living, however seeing comments like this from businesses really makes me cringe.
It would put me off ever buying from them.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She is completely missing the point, just as others have said...

It's the fact she IS STILL a sales person! And is secretive about THAT.

And when she started she marketed herself as the girl next door hairdresser.

Yes it may be in her book that she used to work in London blah blah blah so yes shes right it's all in the open.

BUT (at risk of repeating myself and others) Sophie, it's that you are being a secretive sales person and deceitful NOW that upsets people!
She knows exactly what we mean in regards to sales. She puts story’s out there like that just in case the cult members get wind of the word sales.
I’m losing hope tbh, they fall for it everytime starting to think she’s gonna be around for a looooong time

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on her stories, ooh she's a bit snappy, isn't she? Wheres it all come from? It's been said on here for ages, surely she hasn't only just realised what's being said?!

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t have to accept it- or if she does, she could have gone with affordable businesses that her followers can afford- and ironically in the long run would buy more of.
Or even buy some of the stuff herself and still advertise it .. then she doesn’t look like a begging goat and the brands get advertisement WIN WIN

Reactions: 8
Did she just upload a ‘Sunday fave’ on a Monday? Spose not working all the days blur together 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now I’m being petty. But she can’t even get the day right on her dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she likes the item she wants from websites and companies she wants free things from and then they send them to her.. i could be wrong she may of liked this after she had it gifted to her.. but I reckon she likes things on purpose the stuff she wants (like a catalogue) and then they then get in contact with her.
Because she hasn’t liked any other item on their. IG page

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
’ve always found it funny the amount of people that say on here that they’ve run up debt because of the things she advertises. That’s absolutely not Mrs Hinch’s fault. That’s on you.
It’s not always that simple. As I admitted in the very early threads, a number of years ago my spending habits, as a knock on effect from my very poor mental health were,astronomical and totally out of control. I cleared my debts once with the money I had for a deposit on a flat, the second time it built up, I cleared it with what I had saved since clearing the first debt and the third time I had no choice but to go bankrupt. We are talking BIG spending and debts but even after the first time, when I promised myself I would stop and be good etc, I would get sucked in again and it would be something so simple. There was always an excuse to spend - For example, one change I would make, is to decide to stop eating out and getting takeaways all the time and to cook from fresh at home. However, that need to spend was still an underlying factor and I camouflaged it with buying every new cook book, cook books for different types of cuisines and then the correct pans and utensils the books recommened for said type of cuisine, the best, organic food, nice crockery to serve it up on etc. Etc. That is just an example but if I was still like that, Mrs Hinch would provide an absolutely perfect excuse for me to spend as I would ‘need’ all this stuff to get started on my new cleaning journey. It is all addictive and compulsive behaviours. Many people who follow Mrs Hinch suffer with their mental health in one way or another. Yes, that is not her fault per se, but she absolutely could stop the encouraging of stockpiling and needles hundreds of different products. She could explain she has so many products as a build up of #gifts and trialing and testing them on behalf of her Hinchers so that they don’t go out and buy a load of unnecessary products. She could test groups of products and say if you are looking to do these jobs or clean these items you only need to buy items a, b and c.
I can be very articulate when speaking and know what I mean and want to say, but find it hard to put down in writing, so I’m sorry if lots of my posts are long and waffling but I hope you can make sense of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just caught up on her stories, ooh she's a bit snappy, isn't she? Wheres it all come from? It's been said on here for ages, surely she hasn't only just realised what's being said?!
My honest opinion... pregnancy hormones have got the better of her! I went suddenly ragey when I was heading towards my due date! I was a total witch and couldn’t explain why!
I’m just waiting for someone from Gleam to spot those stories and poof they’ll be gone!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.