Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beaded dummy clips are so tacky not to mention a choking hazard.
I don't get any anyone would buy one
The dummy it's self is far to big for a newborn. So not only will it be choking on chemicals it will be choking on the dummy teat.
Can't wait for the whiney stories about how her health visitor and midwife are all wrong about her cleaning habits and it's not affecting baby

Reactions: 4
My favourite is the reply to a company wanting to gift the baby something. Someone replied.. why don't you gift a womens aid charity instead. 👏🏻
That was me 🙋🏽‍♀️ That post is making me feel ill at how shameless it is. I have a baby and one on way and it’s not jealously it’s just sad this is what Instagram has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Longtime lurker...newish member...first time poster...

I get the home and cleaning freebies/gifts etc she’s a home account and loads of them out there operate the same, what really gets in my tits is the amount of freebies/gifts she’s getting for a baby that’s not even here yet. As a new first time mum myself I now know how much a baby needs and the expense that comes with it. A child is a big commitment and in choosing to have one your choosing to provide for them as long as they need, however she appears to be being gifted everything instead of providing/buying her own babies belongings even down to his bed etc... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Rant over just annoys me that she’s not out there baby shopping just getting sent it for free.
Have you seen her story from about a hour ago?? Everything gifted. The drawers etc 🤬🤬🤬 her hinchers will use the excuse
Of she deserves it or some tit. For what???? She can easily afford to buy everything for three baby’s. Not relatable as she thinks is she

Reactions: 14
Hey! First message but I’ve been reading for a while. I used to love MH, really admired her and thought she was doing a great job at encouraging people to clean and improve their mental health. Then I saw another instagramer post about getting Tattle shut down, I came to have a nosey and found this thread. I actually couldn’t believe it! There’d been a few things I’d noticed like the swipe ups (which at the time I just thought bless her, she’s just helping us out), and the makeup under her Gretal filter which was a blatant lie. But wow! She’s pretty awful! Some of the things I’ve read about her doing, like blocking people who’ve reached out to her after loosing a child, or after they’ve gotten themselves into painful debt because her her! Disgusting. And all of these ASA rules she’s ignoring. The nerve of the woman! My rose tinted glasses are well and truly off!

Reactions: 25
Fabulous she also appears to have a dummy clip made out of balls or beads 😩😩😩😩
But they're learning remember *yawn*. Maybe if she spent less time flogging Ebay tat and more time reading up on stuff like all pregnant women she would know this.
Or more to the point, she probably does know this and its gifted so had to show it

The dummy it's self is far to big for a newborn
Agree. I said this ages ago when she first showed it... it's another gifted item so has to be shown though... non disclosed!!

Reactions: 8
I also can’t get over the amount of gifted things she’s using for her baby. There’ll be no personality in his little room, he’ll be living in an advert. And the people who pounce to buy the same thing! That photo of her changing table has only been up an hour and the website for it has already crashed. If anything, that photo makes me not want to buy from those businesses.

Reactions: 18
And for nearly 80 quid what a waste of money too!
It’s white yet again, no music, no stimulation for the baby, that poor kid is going to be bored stiff 🤣

Obvs the grinches one was gifted 🙄
Who is gonna spend £80 on a pissin mobile

Reactions: 13
This is the drawers without the changing unit on top so god knows how much the changing top cost but the drawers are £950!!!!

The cots from that company are chavvy and tacky and not worth the thousands they sell them for!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Haven’t posted on this thread before. I have been following Mrs Hinch for a while and used to really like her stories, but I am now starting to find her really annoying. Constant swipe ups and that Gretal filter seriously pisses me off. What has made me want to comment today though is her latest post where she starts off acting like she is just showing off her new baby bits and how nervous she is about posting things like that and how excited she is for baby. And after getting everyone sucked in turns out it’s just trying to get people to buy expensive items that she has been given. Here’s an idea if she wants to help small business instead of caging off them buy the item yourself Hinch! Also I don’t understand why the dog has it’s own bedroom but the baby doesn’t have a nursery!

Reactions: 18
The baby’s arrival must be imminent.

There’s a new Messiah arriving in Maldon , buckle up folks😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought exactly this...she bought the drawer dividers from eBay but they are from ikea and she went to Ikea on Friday 🤔 doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realise that she plugging eBay to get the commission!
Exactly ! I have those dividers from Ikea (I didn’t run out to get them to be the same honest) and they are more expensive on eBay so she’s extorting her “friends” to feather her own nest . I don’t know how she sleeps at night she obviously hasn’t got a conscience!
Edited because I can’t spell . Conscious conscience potato potarto lets call the whole thing off 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the drawers without the changing unit on top so god knows how much the changing top cost but the drawers are £950!!!!

The cots from that company are chavvy and tacky and not worth the thousands they sell them for!
View attachment 19581
Guarantee she’ll have been #gifted the whole nursery set!

Reactions: 11
‘All #gifted items in the picture have been tagged for you guys!’

1. Every item in the picture is gifted 🤦🏼‍♀️
2. She says ‘for you guys’ as if SHE has gone out of her way to do something so selfless for HER HINCHERS. Mother Theresa over here folks. When in reality it’s all just one big fat add that is lining her pockets (even if she isn’t getting a direct payment, gifts are a form of payment, think of all the money she has saved not having to actually buy all this.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The website has crashed 😆🤣🤩
Can see all the army jumping on the bandwagon to either have a nose at what Soph has been ever so kindly gifted or want to buy the exact same unit as their queen 🤦🏼‍♀️ If they’re expecting a baby
Her peasant followers cant afford it 🤣 they can get the same sort of thing from brighthouse I believe 🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually think it’s shocking the amount of stuff she’s gifted, it actually seems like everything in her house is gifted, never once seen her post recently, a big item or expensive item, that she’s actually bought, her whole house is just full of gifted stuff now, and I cannot understand, why people are still going in buying stuff from these companies, who are just handing over the most expensive stuff to her for free, when let’s be honest, she could afford to buy it herself.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.