Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see this comment 🤔 maybe they are doing that until the extension is here 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Possibly but who in their right mind wants their baby so far from them???

I am an animal lover but for goodness sake, give up Henry's room for your child and convert the garage into a new room for Henry.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here she is again.. moaning that people are outing her as a sales woman 🙄.

Possibly but who in their right mind wants their baby so far from them???

I am an animal lover but for goodness sake, give up Henry's room for your child and convert the garage into a new room for Henry.
Agree with you! I couldn't be that far from my child.

She needs to give up Henrys or the makeup room!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
All today has done is put me off all the businesses she has tagged relentlessly with items- and I won’t be buying anything from them (not the tit she’s peddling btw). You don’t NEED to gift someone a £950 set of drawers, that is insane- what’s more insane is now all these people are trying to copy her.
It’s bad enough it’s a cult for cleaning but duck me. Now every kid will have the same bedroom/nursery.
What a depressing, and I don’t use that word lightly, state of affairs this woman has created.

Reactions: 22

Oh yeah I forgot about the makeup room. Definitely that should be the room to go.

Reactions: 5
Hey! First message but I’ve been reading for a while. I used to love MH, really admired her and thought she was doing a great job at encouraging people to clean and improve their mental health. Then I saw another instagramer post about getting Tattle shut down, I came to have a nosey and found this thread. I actually couldn’t believe it! There’d been a few things I’d noticed like the swipe ups (which at the time I just thought bless her, she’s just helping us out), and the makeup under her Gretal filter which was a blatant lie. But wow! She’s pretty awful! Some of the things I’ve read about her doing, like blocking people who’ve reached out to her after loosing a child, or after they’ve gotten themselves into painful debt because her her! Disgusting. And all of these ASA rules she’s ignoring. The nerve of the woman! My rose tinted glasses are well and truly off!
I'm new here too - I used to love her just like you (esp cleaning for mental health - thats what I do - and followed her after seeing her on this morning) until I started to realise it was all fake. I bought Ava May wax melts and discovered how rubbish they are and googled to see if anyone else thought so too and thats how I found Tattle! Completely see her now for just being a sales machine and fake - where has the sewing machine gone ... my turning point was the accidental shoe size sticker stuck to the dog..... waiting for lots of free shoes to appear, in just the right size.'

Reactions: 24
How is she not even embarrassed with all that gifted crap, I wouldnt be putting it all up showing everyone I’ve literally not paid for anything for my baby.. some people Think good for her and they would do it.. personally I wouldn’t as it’s shameful.. she’s got more front than Blackpool

Reactions: 20

She’s really showing her true colours here... she’s just acting like a total mean girl!
Plus!! She’s missing the point entirely! It’s not that people are pissed off about her being a saleswoman in the past... it’s about her being a saleswoman now and being so bloody dishonest about it! Preying on the vulnerable who are buying things on the tick because they can’t afford to stump up the cash for the sheer amount of things she’s advertising as if she personally recommends them!
I bet in her wardrobe in her house she’s got tonnes of designer clothes, shoes and handbags that she never shows because she’s rolling in it and that would make her character no longer ‘relatable’ to the demographic she’s pitching too.
She’s gone too far now - it’s only a matter of time before people realise how much of a cow she is! I wonder if Gleam approved those Gretal stories or whether she’s just got pissed off and decided to do them off her own back?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
P

I agree you want your baby in the room next to you. Not downstairs in the garage
Our little boy is over 1 now and still in our room because we don’t want him away from us! He was premature and we worry so much about his breathing in the night! Probably a bit over protective, some would say, but still... I can’t imagine putting him in a converted garage!!

Reactions: 10
I have so much to say from today’s stories and posts but I actually don’t know where to start which in itself has made me speechless.

I actually feel sickened by all the gifted products. Like I actually have a weird feeling in my tummy.

The company that gifted the changing unit (and I’m sure as someone above mentioned, will probably have gifted the entire set e.g cot & wardrobes etc), website has crashed from the sheer volume of traffic she has directed there. It is all the French/Rococo style which people either love or hate but always, regardless of brand, costs a bomb. How many of her Hinchers will be able to afford this company or even to recreate this style. She knows full well people will want to copy her & she has chosen an option that will again have people chasing credit options desperate to emulate their Queen’s style! Absolutely infuriating! I feel upset, which I know is totally irrational but she is just awful and spoilt and totally entitled! How does anyone still view her as the “girl next door”?!

Reactions: 21
It’s disgusts me all these ‘influencers’ get given so much free stuff. My brother and sister in law just had their first baby last week. They both work very hard and I’ve seen them do overtime and work extra days to afford baby furniture. Her little nursery is just gorgeous and probably cost in total what the drawer set alone cost.

Then you have these 2 that don’t even have a bedroom for their baby because the dog needs his own bedroom (with a human bed!) and she needs a room dedicated to her make up. They have been gifted everything for that baby. She’s not relatable, pretends to be with her ‘ebayer’ crap but she is far from it.

Reactions: 28
I seriously wonder how many people get into debt to buy the same drawers. She’s not helping anyone, she’s hindering them whilst earning herself a pocket full of money 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I think she’s done this at a bad time too- obviously she can’t help having the baby- but plugging this stuff I mean.
A time when the rate is at its highest for people in poverty in the uk, universal credit, biggest number of people using food banks and she is creating a spend culture. Nope- she is going to bankrupt some- push away others, and really turn some against her big time. And the sheep will follow their leader but it WILL come crashing down- I think the sheer volume of newbies here that say they see through her says everything in HONESTY. (<— that’s the correct way to use the phrase Soph)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.