Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the comments on her latest post, anyone from tattle?
Love that it says please add colour to help your childs development. Another said it is a shame you are gifted everything when you can afford it etc..
Bravo 👏🏻.

Reactions: 24
I wonder why she’s moved his snuzpod or moved it from the window/ rad side to the wall?🤦🏻‍♀️ &thinks she’s on par with Beyoncé?
This just finalised the whole ‘her watching what tattle says and copying’ thing for me I can’t even cope no more. Her ‘hinchers’ Need to see her for what we see her! I’ve been able to see through her from the very beginning and have never ever copied anything shes done (yes I’m very proud of that btw) as I knew there was something not right about her.
P.S yours and the baby’s name isn’t hinch!!! It’s hinchcliffe now fuckoff going on like you’ve made it you’ll be forgot about in a couple of months you have no other talent except selling tit tat to gullible people and once they find tattle they’ll fly off quicker than u can say HA

Reactions: 16
Maybe he won’t actually have a name then and he will forever be called Baby Hinch. Or maybe Baby will be his name and if we do ever see pictures or videos it’ll be with Justin bieber played over the top and she’ll find it hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Please feel free guys to tap my picture and see gifted items’ taps picture.. so basically everything then wow.. please don’t give this shite about helping small businesses

Your not are you really that’s just to make it look like your not a freeloader .. which you are

Reactions: 15
P.S WHO buys nipple cream beforehand? She doesn’t even know if she can breastfeed or not. Prob won’t cause she has zero energy

Reactions: 5
Poor kid will think he is colour blind!!
Also cant wait to see her meltdown over everything not being cream anymore

Reactions: 6
Oh god that is totally heartbreaking 💔😢 poor little man. It is one of those things that could happen to anyone. I hope his parents don’t beat themselves up too much.
Masons family have a Facebook page dedicated to raising awareness of these things. They are using his death to help other bereaved families and also to prevent future accidents like this happening.
They are an amazing young family in a club that no one wants to ever be in

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So just in that grid image is 6 gifted items. JUST for that changing area. That’s NOT his bedroom, clothes anything else.
Have to bleeping laugh at her though don’t you- “I’m being completely honest with you” you wouldn’t know that if it smacked you in the face. How many times have we used the phrase instagram platform on here the last few days- and now she’s suddenly “so happy I have this amazing instagram platform to share my story with you all”

Why don’t you get your ass off social media. Stop pumping out your child, stop spraying tit around and be a mum then. I’d genuinely be ashamed if she was my mate or whatever. Hands down.
I think she will lose a tit ton of followers over this - because she hasn’t bought one single thing- and she has all the money she needs, because she fleeces everyone out of it every single day. Now she will be more dangerous because she will start with expensive baby items.

She sprays her bed every day. Baby sleeps in there he will have respiratory issues. No questions.

Reactions: 23
So just in that grid image is 6 gifted items. JUST for that changing area. That’s NOT his bedroom, clothes anything else.
Have to bleeping laugh at her though don’t you- “I’m being completely honest with you” you wouldn’t know that if it smacked you in the face. How many times have we used the phrase instagram platform on here the last few days- and now she’s suddenly “so happy I have this amazing instagram platform to share my story with you all”

Why don’t you get your ass off social media. Stop pumping out your child, stop spraying tit around and be a mum then. I’d genuinely be ashamed if she was my mate or whatever. Hands down.
I think she will lose a tit ton of followers over this - because she hasn’t bought one single thing- and she has all the money she needs, because she fleeces everyone out of it every single day. Now she will be more dangerous because she will start with expensive baby items.

She sprays her bed every day. Baby sleeps in there he will have respiratory issues. No questions.
Don’t forget the gifted hanger, which she never bothered to tag!

Reactions: 11
Here we go then popping on a long drawn out bore off story about her baby changer ( that already knows that she won’t get much use of) all cooing over it JUST to advertise it she’s so bleeping cheap Ive said it all along she would sell her own granny! Oh Yh like she did yesterday, she never posts anything nice as we all know everything’s an Ad
Well done those who pulled her up..Atb huns

Reactions: 8
Beaded dummy clips are so tacky not to mention a choking hazard.
I don't get any anyone would buy one

Reactions: 19
Just seen the comments on her latest post, anyone from tattle?
Love that it says please add colour to help your childs development. Another said it is a shame you are gifted everything when you can afford it etc..
Bravo 👏🏻.
My favourite is the reply to a company wanting to gift the baby something. Someone replied.. why don't you gift a womens aid charity instead. 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.