Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she puts that chicken strip to bed and the way it sleeps is not normal, something about it makes me feel so uncomfortable.
If she puts her skinfant to bed why shouldn’t she do the same to the fur child that’s her logic!!

Right tattle bastards. My pal thought she was being funny and bought me the memwaaaa.

Already nearly lost my lunch, what the actual
Imagine ripping that trackie suit off him, god he’s Maldon’s answer to Christian Grey

Reactions: 11
You’ve got me obsessing I watched her window sill clean and was looking at the grass in the window reflection

Can you imagine though so guys Jamie used to really like cutting the grass it was his only Job in the house so I decided to get rid of it and get fake grass ATB JAMIE LAD!!

He’s not been documented to cut the grass for months though

Reactions: 10
I’m trapped under a napping child so I may as well stalk Hinches AstroTurf. It’s that or torment myself with black Friday deals I can’t buy cos I have no money in my account (I’m ok I just don’t have a joint account with my partner so I have to wait for him to put money in my account - I like having no money in my account- no spending that way!!)

Reactions: 9
They’ve announced the tiers and basically the whole country is in Tier 2 or 3....Watch Covidiots like Soph continue to break the rules and mix with whoever!! Actually fuming, just want to see my parents but can’t cos I actually follow the rules and I’m scared shitless of a fine because I didn’t earn £24k this week strumming one out over an F&F dressing gown so haven’t got spare cash to burn!!

Reactions: 17
Not been on for a few threads as have been busy with real actual work to pay for my non-gifted kitchen refurb that is currently happening (the dust and mess currently in my house would have Hunches cleaner exploding)

I have noticed however, since my absence, that the grand sum of fuck all has happened, well, apart from her having sex with herself whilst wearing last years Tesco dressing gown (I know it was last years design as I had one. It now currently lives on the dog bed for him to sleep on)

She is still a twat. Jamie is still hanging off her coat tails. And the bloody dog is still her favourite child.

Go how boring and totally unrelatable is she? What a pointless existence

Reactions: 12
Found these, 17th October. Hope that helps. ATV Love your investigative skills!

Reactions: 2

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Didn’t her grid have the ugly sleeper reveal?
I can’t remember the company that did it and blew her surprise

Reactions: 3
I've said it before and I will say it again hinch and SS are clones! Exact same stories...oh I so miss him when he is asleep I wish he would wake up! FFS get a f***ing grip
Do you think when they call each other they actually listen to what the other is saying? Or just one of them friendships where they both talk about themselves and just nod, um and arh with glazed eyes pretending to give a shit when the other is speaking

Reactions: 9
I think she simply copied that from somewhere to pass off as her own, as she thought it sounded good and a bit ‘edgy’.
I genuinely think i have read/heard this before and I don't own her books. My gut is telling me its a line from greys anatomy or something like that. She could be done for plagiarism

THANK YOU
I’ve been popping in now and again but missed a lot. So lots of you pastry trolls are probs getting a shit tonne of notifications as I read the above wonderful thread liking your posts!
I’m the ultimate BUSH TO THE PARTY.
Ps hi I miss you guys

Reactions: 6
The way she puts that chicken strip to bed and the way it sleeps is not normal, something about it makes me feel so uncomfortable.
Oh yeah same! I’m no stranger to pet love, I dare say I love my 2 cats more than I love my husband who by the way I love to no end. But the way she treats that dog even makes me cringe and that’s a lot because I thought I was the one who had an unhealthy relationship with my pets

Reactions: 7
Can someone ridde me this?. Has anyone seen Ronnie's room for a long time? Seen her clean it? change thr cot sheets? the chair and stuff she would proudly display. Or has she splashed the cash on a fuck off cot bed and is too relatable to show it? Can anyone enlighten me why Ronnie's room was in our face for days before and after he was born and now not seen for months?

You'll be getting a bingo soon then!!! But of course she hasn't read here since the dawn of the new era!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.