Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
Hello pastry crumbs 😘 isn't the world a better place when she's off Instagram?
Does anyone else think Ronnie's play house looks really small inside? It seems like a glorified garden shed to me and the way she was tidying up the toys at the ridiculous hour of 6.30pm just seemed to confirm that. Now I appreciate if she'd bought a huge playhouse full of furniture etc we'd have slated her for her extravagance but the one she's bought because Ronnie was obsessed with it in Dorset and just loves doesn't look big enough for him to actually play in?
I wonder if Fat Dog Slim enjoyed The Snowman? Ronnie is far too young to have a clue what it's about but I bet Henry understood every word!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a random thought; why does she impulsively buy anything. Like “Ronnie loved looking at the fish at the pet store” *buys fish*. “Ronnie loved the playhouse in Dorset” *buys a playhouse*

that kid is gonna grow up getting anything and everything he wants or even enjoyed looking at for 5 seconds.

& I also don’t get why the playhouse couldn’t have been an Xmas present. What normal person has money to splash on some random thing like in November. Plus it’d have been better to buy in the summer around his birthday next year.
Because they are an odd family who feels the need to spend money to fill some kind of void. This hits the nail on the head (Thank you Google)
8BC4F759-31AC-469B-947F-7F5489FDBECB.jpeg

Didsomebodysayjusrol

Here Zoph, seeing as your garden is obviously going to be full to the brim, I know a little didsomebodysayjusrol who would actually use mud in the mud kitchen...

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I have Astro turf and I luuurrrvvvve it🤣it does get hot in the summer but we have all adapted to wearing things in our feet when it’s hot, we have sleepers around the side that the cats use to get around the garden 😊I do hoover mine and mop it with a special cleaner a couple of times a year, my neighbours know I’m bat shit crazy anyway 🤣
I think it looks nice and for a non dog owner I would like it but can I tell you that dog shit that gets rained on is the worst thing to pick up ever and it would just smear all over the grass? 😂

• Sick

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Ah, new nails... that's why a day off was needed. 🙈 Sorry if.my question sounds ignorant, but I honestly don't know: What are the rules for going to get your nails done at the moment?
Not to defend her, but they look like the stick on nails she bought before, so I don't think Trace did them as she has longer nails when they're done.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I said a while ago that she would make it into a grotto. Still reckon she will. Though judging by the state of the table dec it'll look horrific.
I’m literally laughing at myself for typing the following...

If she does, I hope it’s colourful for the poor sod

Right I’m showing this because I’ve got such a chufty on. Got this for a tenner on a selling page. It’s going to be a project for after Christmas to turn into a shop and post office , I’ve got loads of ideas on up cycling it. Today my 3 year old great niece came over ( I’m in their bubble ) we played for two hours straight, stocking, selling , even down to her choosing the food from my cupboards.
A tenner ❤View attachment 317239View attachment 317240View attachment 317241
My kids would love that. I rarely buy anything like that brand new. Can’t justify it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

mgh727

VIP Member
Just seen the rave thread that was made on Monday for hinch and has no replies 😭 howling
Someone’s got to infiltrate one of her groups and be like “guyzzzz let’s stop the negativity on tattle and fill this thread with love and joy, fuck the pastry trolls, were her hinch army and lets show her she is so loved!! *insert link to rave thread*”

• Haha
She sure has! The first time, caused an outrage and someone called them out on Facebook and this was their very professional response......🖕🏼 They then proceeded to get a few negative reviews (which obviously is unfair, if people haven’t actually used their services) but she had them all deleted and then got family and friends to leave 5 star, glowing reviews. She even left one herself, from her personal FB but as if she was a paying customer 😂🙈 It got them the attention they wanted though, because now they are everywhere and every z-lister’s go-to. Anything she has had done by them since, Hinch makes a big deal of saying “this isn’t an ad, I’ve paid” 🙄 However I am still suspicious!
Thank you as ive missed that somewhere along the line. Wow, that response is totally uncalled for and unprofessional. I was having a look at them this morning and the wreaths are lovely buy my goodness £240! Although after reading what you have just posted theres not a chance in hell I would purchase from them.

Yeah I wouldn't think she would have paid or even if she did I bet it would be heavily discounted. I saw a post from last year that shows a Mrs Hinch inspired wreath that was also £240 that Hinch had on her door, wether she designed it I have no idea but Sophie is so relatable 🙄

Louise2019

Why does she constantly story that kid, that miserable kid who has no interest in ANYTHING mainly her! Also those nails today are odd

• Haha

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Wonder what this mornings motivational quote (copied from Pinterest) will be? 🤔 We all know it’s really for herself, to help her clear her conscience from previous days faux pas!! 😉
Hope she posts it soon, I can't start my day without it....

• Haha

Wee Boujee Hobbit

Omg I am still halfway through the last thread... I've noticed since I said her and Stacey don't have kdis toys everywhere, all of a sudden all toys were out. What happened with the Loose Women thing, she went on that didn't she? Any screen shots or news about it? I'm trying to catch up.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Can Ronnie speak? I’ve not heard him but she types as if he does. Wouldn’t of this been shown off by now if he’d said his first words 🙄 the poor boy can’t have a bath without the world seeing it so bit odd she’s not made a song and dance about speech
You’re exactly right - she shows everything! It’s like when she claimed he could walk months before she actually showed him doing it. I don’t know why but most influencers seem desperate to claim their baby’s advancing quicker than most would in terms of development, it’s weird. Like Lydia from TOWIE reckoning her baby’s cutting teeth about two weeks after she was born. I don’t get it.

9Pine

VIP Member
So why is Ron’s playhouse on her Hinch list? What needs doing/cleaning with it apart from tidying toys away at night if he has played out in the garden? She’s scared of spiders so she’s not dusting the cobwebs away 🤔
I reckon it’s on her list as a reminder to post it. I can’t believe that she’s had it for weeks/months and only just sharing it now.

Wee blether

In one of her stories (which has now gone), there was a close up of her nails and to be fair, you could see how grown out they were. The bases were halfway up her real nails. Wish I’d screenshot it now. Can’t believe I’m sticking up for her but they did look pretty awful
The dog photo is Sept the other one last week. They are half way up her real nails 😖

Attachments

• Sick

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Sorry if you’ve already seen this, but have a look here Self-isolation financial support to see if you’re eligible for financial support. Even if you’re not, they do make discretionary payments too 🤞

Back to Sophie Hinchliffe, it’s mad that she needs a day off from her already half-arsed career just because she ballsed up her one significant work commitment of the week. I know I’ve said it before, but influencers should have to do mandatory work experience in real jobs for at least a few weeks a year, just to get some sodding perspective and be reminded what a career looks like. Accountability, responsibility, goals, performance reviews, feedback, and proper bitching sessions whilst on the tea round. Would do them the world of good.
Because I'm on a low part time wage, I don't think I'll get SSP, but I have applied for 2 other grants, still waiting to hear, so thank you. 😊

Yes, I agree with that - they don't have a clue what living in the real world entails, lazy-arses! 😡

• Heart