Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was giggling over the Mrs Hinch cake picture because the Scrub Daddy looked like a mashed potato smile fry. The husband leaned over and now would like to know why is there a maxi-pad decoration (MR Minkeeeeee) on a cake...

Reactions: 11
Hinch strikes me as the sort of lass that cries every month she gets her period until Ma comes round changes her tampax and does her hot water bottle, before giving her, her feminax and bitty milk

Reactions: 27
She loves the word “conspiracy“ she must feel so clever saying it.

Reactions: 20
Hinch strikes me as the sort of lass that cries every month she gets her period until Ma comes round changes her tampax and does her hot water bottle, before giving her, her feminax and bitty milk
I wonder if they have to rub her throat to get pills down if. Like you do with a cat

Reactions: 35
I wonder if they have to rub her throat to get pills down if. Like you do with a cat
I’m having flashbacks of my old cat with thyroid issues, god that was painful. The amount of times I’d come back an hour later and find the tablet half dissolved on the bloody floor where she’d sicked it up

Reactions: 10
I’m having flashbacks of my old cat with thyroid issues, god that was painful. The amount of times I’d come back an hour later and find the tablet half dissolved on the bloody floor where she’d sicked it up
Our cat has needed metacam this week for an abscess. Had a little syringe to practically fire it down his throat can imagine them doing this with her and then letting her wash it down with a mug shot

Reactions: 15
My cats got to be a freak cos she loves any tablet, bloody faked a bad cough once so she’d get to go to the vet, if she’s ever on antibiotics she’d wake me up to give them to her in the morning & my uncle used to grind up his cats joint meds into her food, wonder if Ma and Jamie do that with the Valium’s and diazapams

Reactions: 21
The dog photo is Sept the other one last week. They are half way up her real nails

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The dog photo is Sept the other one last week. They are half way up her real nails
They’ve got to hurt if you catch them, I could almost be reduced to tears sometimes if I caught my acrylics Just soak them off Soph, fuck the pre-records!!!

Reactions: 9
She loves the word “conspiracy“ she must feel so clever saying it.
I decide to listen n skip through the usual drivel but Jo actually called her HinchCliffe at the beginning and the end. It was worth the mini skipped listening.

its that overly false laugh she does as well forces it so hard she has a massive vein throbbing out of her head.
no one laughs like that over everything. You have variations. With her it’s all the time... sometimes attached with “I can’t cope” to change it up

Reactions: 14
Oops. Mr Inch blocked me for asking him if he would be selling the lawn mower now that he’s got AstroTurf. Then posts that story. Hmm. Must be a coincidence.
i still don’t believe it’s him that runs that account, it’s her I’m sure of it

Reactions: 9
Just seen the rave thread that was made on Monday for hinch and has no replies howling
Someone’s got to infiltrate one of her groups and be like “guyzzzz let’s stop the negativity on tattle and fill this thread with love and joy, fuck the pastry trolls, were her hinch army and lets show her she is so loved!! *insert link to rave thread*”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.