Mrs Hinch #275 Bloody hell Janet Street-Porter has upset Ma Freda's daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That quiz is gonna be class if it’s live, she’s gonna be frantic, gonna be an absolute tit show, gonna be like when Smithy did the pub quiz in Gavin and Stacey and lasted 22 questions before needing to be carried home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolute (Henry’s) bollocks on her tonight posting something she bought because her child, who is just over one, liked it once on a holiday then posting about children going without?!

How can people not see the hypocrite!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
How much??!!!! 😳😳😳 completely tone deaf once again. Buying her son a £400 play house whilst people are struggling to put o the table 🤦🏻‍♀️
she’s not filmed herself doing her weekly food bank trips the last few weeks either..... oh yeah cuz she doesn’t go!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 23
Her and onslow look around the same age, I’m only 3 years older but she looks older than me. Is she definitely 30??! Who was that celeb that got caught lying about their age? I’m sure inch is doing this

Reactions: 9
Well where do I begin or end
She really span that playhouse reveal out 😂
How come it only has 2 things inside it and then she posted a kids charity ad! 😂
Dunno if I feel more sorry for Ron with his bleak play house or the kids charity who were an afterthought after the £400 playhouse

Reactions: 21
I’ve just gone to have a look through a few highlights to see if I can find anything to support playhouse theories. Hinchlists and fresh&up fridays are now only going 6 weeks back. Convenient don’t you think?
All I managed to sniff out was that Dorset was 8 weeks ago and if I recall she had her nails done the second she got back. So that makes sense at least. Let’s face it. We’ve Not seen the garden close up for weeks now and we know why. AstroTurf galore! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
AND THAT IS WHY SS tagged her in the leaf blower. Of course. Fellow AstroTurfer. SS dropping her in it again 😂👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can’t believe tweedle Dee and tweedle dum are doing a quiz and for charity. Someone’s management team have been in over drive. That’s going to be a hoot!

Reactions: 11
Those test tubes remind me of when I was a kid and bought my granny some similar one Xmas that came with bubble bath in them. They were truly appreciated but only because she wanted to rinse them out and fill them with wine for when she was at work

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just gone to have a look through a few highlights to see if I can find anything to support playhouse theories. Hinchlists and fresh&up fridays are now only going 6 weeks back. Convenient don’t you think?
All I managed to sniff out was that Dorset was 8 weeks ago and if I recall she had her nails done the second she got back. So that makes sense at least. Let’s face it. We’ve Not seen the garden close up for weeks now and we know why. AstroTurf galore! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
AND THAT IS WHY SS tagged her in the leaf blower. Of course. Fellow AstroTurfer. SS dropping her in it again 😂👍👍
Sometimes I think stinky stave does it on purpose 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Why do you think she posted that random video of the Astro t without saying anything? I bet later she says ‘so many of you asking about the garden...’
surely it wasn’t a mistake.
I think it’s just a piece inside the playhouse.

Reactions: 8
Something smells fishy about this playhouse timeline🤣. More investigation is needed by our resident detectives 👀👀

Reactions: 12
In the morning videos of ‘Ron & Hen’ 🙄😴 she usually vids Ron watching the dog from the patio door. I’m sure if she’d had the whole garden turfed if would’ve stuck out and been spotted on here 🧐 makes me think she’s popped the playhouse on a large piece of astroturf 🤔

Reactions: 8
In the morning videos of ‘Ron & Hen’ 🙄😴 she usually vids Ron watching the dog from the patio door. I’m sure if she’d had the whole garden turfed if would’ve stuck out and been spotted on here 🧐 makes me think she’s popped the playhouse on a large piece of astroturf 🤔
I was thinking that. From the grid post it looks like it’s still her bald lawn with Astro inside

Reactions: 6
Also how odd was the video she did before "out tidying the garden at this hour..." (what, 5pm). Such a bizarre intro into her big reveal. She's not filmed herself "tidying the garden" since September.

She's so strange she hurts my brain.

Reactions: 20
Hinch is a prick and I wish it wasn’t her doing the charity quiz. But her sheep will do anything she says so they will hopefully raise a lot of money for action for children and at the end of the day that’s the most important thing. I’m sure hinch has donated nothing though.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.