Mrs Hinch #275 Bloody hell Janet Street-Porter has upset Ma Freda's daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many kids have seen/played with toys/stuff at nana/mates house/playground/school and really wanted it?

so you buy it-and feel like a top parent

only for them never to bother with it again

just me then

(plus that kid isn’t even two!my dad is right when he says ‘kids want what is in front of them-they don’t care about the cost’)

wise (tight arse) my dad is…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
“Ronnie Ron look at mum “ and what does ronaldo do completely blank her and look at his father or whoever else might be in the garden. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow just seen an advert for Lenor rose wonderland On the TV! Sales that bad soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watched it back a few times.
a few things:
1) When were her Nails done because it’s her current ones. I feel like it was sept 20th but I could be wrong.
2) When did they go to Dorset?
3) they built it on the patio area before shifting it. So does that match up with when we could see something on the patio area? Maybe they were using the grey plastic shed to block it?
4) it’s definitely Astro in the videos but grass on the grid post.

I actually don’t begrudge her buying something like this for Ronnie because hopefully he really enjoys it. My partner built an incredible multi level playhouse for our boys in the summer. It cost us £500 but it’s absolutely enormous. She actually probably would have been better off getting a carpenter in and designing one from scratch but she wants instant gratification. The one she’s chosen won’t last him long really. It’s pretty basic and not worth £400. It won’t be long before she decides she wants a climbing frame and slide etc so she would have been better getting one with those elements but it’s all now now now. The blue trim is horrible.

as per usual with her the issue is the manipulation of events and time. She had this in the bank. God knows why she was delaying it it’s nothing special but I suspect it was to do with the Astro turf being laid in the garden.

Reactions: 16
Ron is gonna end up like her SEE IT BUY IT get a few minutes fulfilment from it then Chuck it away all just to fill a void!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Most people would of bought a cheap plastic Wendy house and also used it as a Christmas present. Not given it their child 3 months before Christmas 🙄
He’s gonna be so spoilt. He will learn when he’s older if he loves something his mummazzz will buy it. He will be getting an Audi for his 5th birthday 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So let me get this straight, Soph is sat there humming to herself like a child making a tit Christmas centre piece all while Freda Lay Yahooooo is in the background, boxing gloves on twatting people left, right and centre on social media 🤣
This has made me cry with laughter. Literally can’t breath 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I literally can’t even deal with her she’s just obscenely gross. Her spending like the cards on fire when SO many people are thinking how they’re going to be able to carry on to pay for their bills these comings weeks.

looks like a lovely playhouse, maybe she can gift us all one considering most of her followers will be needing to live in one pretty soon.

Reactions: 15
The website she got that playhouse from gives people tips on how to keep their toddlers entertained.
Marbles and cotton buds 😡
And I’ll also give them some bleach and knives to play with whilst they’re at it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has she now decided to ‘reveal’ the playhouse?? it makes no sense 🤷🏼‍♀️ If my child had something like a playhouse, they had it for birthday or Christmas not just because they ‘LOVED IT’ so relatable
There was a comment on the LW thread on fb about the fact the garden has nothing in it for Ronwonton to play in or such so maybe management have said time to show his stuff etc 😕

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe Mrs Hinch is a gift that keeps on giving! I may have had my fair share of wine tonight to get me through the week and the first thing I thought watching her stories is ‘oh I can’t wait to read the replies on Tattle!’ And I wasn’t disappointed 😂
I wonder if she’ll get paid for hosting the CHARITY pub quiz too...
ATV xo

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe Mrs Hinch is a gift that keeps on giving! I may have had my fair share of wine tonight to get me through the week and the first thing I thought watching her stories is ‘oh I can’t wait to read the replies on Tattle!’ And I wasn’t disappointed 😂
I wonder if she’ll get paid for hosting the CHARITY pub quiz too...
ATV xo
There will be something in it for her, that witch does nothing unless it’s for her gains!

Reactions: 18
Ummmmm when did she get those nails done I smell a big lying rat
She did get them done ages ago! 20 September. She’s claiming they’ve lasted two months without growing out or breaking (surprising when she ‘cleans’ everyday) — her nail tech must be magic 🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.