Mrs Hinch #269 Doesn’t remember Remembrance Sunday because it doesn’t make her any money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Incognito_burrito

Hinch doesn’t remember Remembrance Sunday because it doesn’t make her any money!

Last thread catch up

Sunday
Had a day off the gram so she can go have a suckling session with her ma Sunday dinner on the sly, while the country is in lockdown. You go for it Soph.
Monday
Zzz
She is still inexperienced with make-up but posted a £24k ad for Maybelline with another voice-over, give it up Soph and your make up tutorials are shite.
Finally did a bit of cleaning, the same old boring stuff – pined the bog, used the small shark to clean around the pissy downstairs toilet. ugh
Ron had his lunch and she asked for suggestions for food pages to try/share, running out of content it seems.
Beggy Mcbeggy then went shopping to Tesco with Ron & Inch – (again while there is a National lockdown), dropped a few tins into a pet food bank – well done Soph.
Came back and showed off her essential purchases which entailed of pjs for her & a baby grow for Ron, plus expensive food items i.e. Charlie Bigham Shepherd’s pie @£7.75 a pop. So relatable.
However, this shopping trip caused outrage with the trolls as the rules should be - only shopping for essentials and 1 person shopping, unless with a child or carer – well l don’t believe Grinch or Inch are carers and clothing is not essential, so read the room and follow the rules COVIDIOTS.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Nasty comment left on her personal IG page.

Tulisa.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fish (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Trying to do a worm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread Suggestion: No Swipe up for commish so "forgot" to wear a poppy, it won't make you money, so your memory is floppy.

Reactions: 18
I’m thank you for my 2nd thread title 😊
I’d like to thank Sophie Hinchliffe for being the gift that keeps on giving. For being the selfish, self centred scrotum that you are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Good evening Tattle trolllshhhhh

This list just appeared on my FB. How the HELL is Hinch on this list? I'm no SS fan but glad she is higher than her ha

Ps: Sophie Ellis Bexter is better than Hinch. It's a murder on the dance floor, but you better not kill the groove 🤪
Omg how is that lazy tart higher up that Sophie Ellis Bextor! I adore her and she done them lockdown discos which were immense! What the duck did the Grinch do?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
You can tell when content is running dry as they dredge the HILARIOUS flip flops out.

bleeping drips. The pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Omg how is that lazy tart higher up that Sophie Ellis Bextor! I adore her and she done them lockdown discos which were immense! What the duck did the Grinch do?
Those lock down kitchen discos were fantastic, she glammed herself up every time, her kids joined in. Brilliant!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I swear to god, if she were my sister, we’d have stopped speaking years ago.
bleeping drip

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry guys I forgot to add on the poll - thought I could do it when editing but alas no.

I have asked admin but it is now down to them.

Or add it on the next one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sophie you knobhead in case the ad on tv wasn't clear enough, here's a bit of reading straight from Tesco's website. Or are you putting it on record that Jayymmeeeh actually is your carer???

20201109_195946.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She really is a car crash
Every single day she fucks up
Not just alittle bit but massively
I bet her PR ‘team’ are bleeping glad when she does take a day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jeez went to work for a long day and missed 1000+ posts 😂 need to catch up!
I mainly came here to ask if it’s normal that she still buys Ronald baby grows with feet attached?
Mine would have a melt down if his feet were locked away in a onesie 😬

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.