Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg....just seen on one of the Mrs Hinch groups...little boy picked up a bottle of Elbow Grease off the side and sprayed it in his baby sisters eyes...she is currently in hospital as it has burnt the babies eyes 😢....maybe MH should do a story about safe storage of these toxic cleaning products😱 Those bloody boxes by the side of the toilet she done as a swipe up of ...and sold out are not safe around children either, bleach and dangerous colourful chemicals stored in them and they are not lockable !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Omfg....just seen on one of the Mrs Hinch groups...little boy picked up a bottle of Elbow Grease off the side and sprayed it in his baby sisters eyes...she is currently in hospital as it has burnt the babies eyes 😢....maybe MH should do a story about safe storage of these toxic cleaning products😱 Those bloody boxes by the side of the toilet she done as a swipe up of ...and sold out are not safe around children either, bleach and dangerous colourful chemicals stored in them and they are not lockable !
Fucksake what is wrong with these morons! Even the washing tablet adverts say keep away from kids as harmful and dangerous why don’t people do this with harmful products too 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just pisses me off people put their vanity first and not their kids and the kids health 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
How do you report something to the ASA? Her elbow grease needs #gifted not ooh a lovely gift.

Reactions: 11
How do you report something to the ASA? Her elbow grease needs #gifted not ooh a lovely gift.
Exactly. Just using the word gifted doesn’t comply with ASA rules (from what I’ve read anyway). It needs to be with the hashtag and made clear it was gifted by the company. She just thinks she’s above everything because she’s “little miss simple girl next door” 🙄

Reactions: 15
Exactly. Just using the word gifted doesn’t comply with ASA rules (from what I’ve read anyway). It needs to be with the hashtag and made clear it was gifted by the company. She just thinks she’s above everything because she’s “little miss simple girl next door” 🙄
I’ve reported it, it is a sneaky way and that’s what annoys me so much

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker, first time poster! Coming straight in with a new thread name suggestion because I’m obnoxious like that! 😂

She’ll thank her lucky charms if she gets gifted some tayto crisps but isn’t considering the potential harm!

Okay... it’s not great, but I tried!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet the daft bint stands in her garden at sun down thinking she's a right proper celeb doing the 'garden light switch on'

Its maldon you daft cow, not oxford street!
Just wait until Christmas ...there will be solar Christmas trees and all that shite around... probably be solar santa on top of her chimney... bloody hell can you imagine 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I particularly like the obnoxious message she sent “that’s why I said it”.
Why not just say, ‘ahh thanks for reminding me to put the hashtag too, ‘

NOW THATS RELATABLE HUNZZZZ

She’s not on there 💔
She won’t be because it’s an open investigation, they won’t declare what they have on her or what they are looking at. 😄💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
she’s proper getting on my tits. with any bloody luck all that sugar will give her the shits and we might not have to put up with her for a few days

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion

Hinch attempts to go to B&M ends up in Wilko’s instead

Reactions: 7
She won’t be because it’s an open investigation, they won’t declare what they have on her or what they are looking at. 😄💁🏼‍♀️
They need to be hurrying up. If I wanted to be patient I’d have been a bleeping teacher 😂

Reactions: 7
Omfg....just seen on one of the Mrs Hinch groups...little boy picked up a bottle of Elbow Grease off the side and sprayed it in his baby sisters eyes...she is currently in hospital as it has burnt the babies eyes 😢....maybe MH should do a story about safe storage of these toxic cleaning products😱 Those bloody boxes by the side of the toilet she done as a swipe up of ...and sold out are not safe around children either, bleach and dangerous colourful chemicals stored in them and they are not lockable ! Put toilet rolls in them or something. Not harmful cleaning stuff.
I hope the little one is ok ☹ I don’t have any small humans in my house or ones that even visit my house. But I still put all my cleaning stuff in a cupboard that isn’t easily accessible. I don’t leave anything by the toilet etc. It’s just common sense. She needs to realise people are following her every move and those baskets and storage units aren’t safe!

Reactions: 9
The pretend stupidity is getting on my nerves, in wilko ...omg (fake laugh) I can’t believe they’ve got actual seeds to grow veg, like she doesn’t know veg comes form a seed and wilko have always sold seeds 🙄 petty I know but annoying nonetheless

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.