Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right tomorrow Soph, I want you to:-

*15 min dust hunt with sharon
*wash the windows
*use Paul the pine
*clean the washing machine drawer
*cook Jamie a wholesome hearty dinner
*bring the butterflies back
*tell is you're not gonna lie, then lie to us

ATB xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread title suggestion: The solar lights are on but there's nobody home, She'll probably bring out a #hincharmy gnome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Right tomorrow Soph, I want you to:-

*15 min dust hunt with sharon
*wash the windows
*use Paul the pine
*clean the washing machine drawer
*cook Jamie a wholesome hearty dinner
*bring the butterflies back
*tell is you're not gonna lie, then lie to us

ATB xxx
I'd love to see a story showing her face without all the filters but that will never happen

Reactions: 10
Does everyone else feel that since ASA made her reveal her partnership with P & G she has really slowed down on any swipe ups.
Before that day it was incessant swipe up’s for any old tit 🧐

Reactions: 14
View attachment 18678Soph’s definitely lurking, she’s noticed someone pulled her up on only using her tumble dryer 😆
Thank duck she’s finally airing her clothes outside like every other person 😴
Shel be getting one of those brabantia airers soon that pull out of the wall. Some other mummy floggers/beggars have been showing

Reactions: 7
New thread name suggestion - tit tattoos and attempting B&M, £2 Wilko solar lights, how much were they again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does everyone else feel that since ASA made her reveal her partnership with P & G she has really slowed down on any swipe ups.
Before that day it was incessant swipe up’s for any old tit 🧐
She’ll be in crisis talks with gleam trying to find a way round having to honest about them

Shel be getting one of those brabantia airers soon that pull out of the wall. Some other mummy floggers/beggars have been showing

I might #gift her a washing line 😊

Anybody know where to send it

Attachments

Reactions: 9
What kinda info will companies house hold?
It’ll show the capital and assets of the company which I don’t expect to be a lot because she’s not a company with buildings etc but it will show her profits and shareholder funds which she’ll get all of because she’s sole stake holder however I don’t expect her to comply because she doesn’t comply with ASA regulations so she’ll have a compulsory strike off in no time 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just been driving home and I had a thought - can I put elbow grease in my windscreen washer to get rid of the flies? What about zoflora in my radiator? 🧐

I haven’t seen hoover lines in a while or snow

Reactions: 11
Just been driving home and I had a thought - can I put elbow grease in my windscreen washer to get rid of the flies? What about zoflora in my radiator? 🧐

I haven’t seen hoover lines in a while or snow
I forgot about the 1001 snow. Maybe it’s because it isn’t Christmas so buble can’t sing along with her videos and the “is it just me that does the flick at the end, what’s that all about?” *weird laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up with her stories. Ouch. My ears! Anyway, did anyone catch if she mentioned how much the solar lights were? Thought she might tell us what she paid for them, unless she did and I missed it. 11 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I forgot about the 1001 snow. Maybe it’s because it isn’t Christmas so buble can’t sing along with her videos and the “is it just me that does the flick at the end, what’s that all about?” *weird laugh*
Maybe she’ll make her own with baking soda and zoflora

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.