Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it now. The shadows on the wall were acting as an optical illusion.
Jist gpes to show you cant trust everything you see on the internet...
Actually, I think the wallpaper on the wall with the H is also striped, so that doesn’t help!

Reactions: 2
I am creased 😂😂😂 she'll take the horse some dog ham to the stable so Rondogmillionaire can feed his new brother!
A stables wouldn't be good enough for horsey hinchCliffe....he will have his own little bedroom of course 😂

Getting 'cosy' on the couch with them, sharing soggy nachos and being hand fed crisps, on her lap in no time :rolleyes:

images.jpg
R6HeHhA.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Showing my age now but I remember a TV programme called something like "The Horse in the House" when I was a kid. That would definitely be Hinch if she had a horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
right can someone explain to me, is hinch charging 24k per post or is she now a dog Walker on the side 😅😅. You guys are too fast for me to even attempt to catch up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she pre-recorded a session last week and made him change his shoes and outfit half way through, so it looks like she is at the session this weekend 😉 you just can’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth, or a post on her account. Poor Ron has terrible parents showing him the way in life!
But he doesn’t need to change his outfit- he’s always got the ballers brand T-shirt on, therefore making it much easier to have pre-recorded content.

Reactions: 7
You know what I was thinking about the whole superhero party thing? Obviously it was all for COLD HARD CASH like everything is with her. Ronnie is of an age where maybe Marvel movies would be too much but certainly Lego Batman movie or animated Spider-Man would hold his attention. However no. Forced to dance to Whitney and she hopes he loves Kenan & Kel. All about mummaz

Reactions: 17
Here's my entry for hinch playlist, seeing as Lee Ryan follows her, did you know that guys???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning my little spaghetti hoops.
wheres this horse business? I’m ever so Adie to the party as I was in the gym half killing myself in an effort to be a bit less Henry esque

oh and can someone please please please make the playlist on Spotify and share it. I am too old and techno crap 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now she wants a horse. I was taught ‘I want, doesn’t get’ but I suppose in Soph’s case it’ll be ‘I want, gets gifted’

Just thinking ahead though, she’ll need a mansion big enough so the horse can have it’s own bedroom!
Horse in a bedroom😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.