Mrs Hinch #252 Get in the bin we said, but actually, we take it back if you’re COVIDy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brb guyzzzz I'm just away to shine my sink coz of course that will make me feel better. I've been anxious as duck all week not to mention the lack of sleep yet apparently her shining her sink makes her feel better. Like really! My house is a tit hole right now because that's what low moods and real depression do to you. Pity party for our soph tho coz she's been called out yet again. She is so bleeping dangerous regarding mental health. I wish she would go climb in polly's bin and bleeping stay there 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was tested last Thursday and I’m still waiting 😡
Its a postcode lottery at the moment isn't it. I was tested as part of the Imperial College research project back in September - it took 86 hours for the results to come through.

My daughter is at uni and some bright sparks at her halls decided to throw a party on Friday night, then felt ill over the weekend. Tested on Monday/ Tuesday , their results started to come back late yesterday afternoon. Mixture of both positive and negative so far 🤦‍♀️. Luckily my girl had gone to 'Spoons with her flatmates so hadnt come into contact with the partygoers.

Reactions: 4
She can’t talk about COVID guyyyzzzz it’s not on brand with her positivity only. Except for when she wants to wallow in her own self pity - then it’s allowed to not be so positive

hope that helps

New thread

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.