Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkpup

This may have already been said but on the radio this morning Chris Evan's said he should have been at her house today to record a podcast but has to rearrange because she has covid symptoms - yet she is at soft play?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 95

Whitelilac

VIP Member
In the last 7 days we have seen:
Jamie in Morrisons cafe - unmasked
Sophie & Jamie at Baby Ballers with approx 15 other adults and their toddlers - all unmasked
Sophie claiming she has woken up with flu symptoms and cuddling Ronnie on the sofa while they slept
Sophie depositing clothes in a closed clothes bank - unbagged and handling every item
A trip to Ma Barkers for coffee
The coffee table either being delivered to Leanne or collected from Hinch's House by Leanne
Chris Evans saying that she had cancelled a podcast recording due to covid symptoms
A trip to a soft play centre on the afternoon of the day the podcast was cancelled where she is so hot she is "sweating wet".

She is either lying through her teeth for sympathy and there is nothing wrong with her or she is a one woman infection machine and Maldon is in trouble.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

AC55

VIP Member
I've woken up in a sad mood this morning. I'm weepy and emotional and I've sat with my coffee and cried. I've cried because even though I am fortunate to have a good job, a loving family and lovely home, I'm feeling as though I have nothing to look forward to. All the plans I had this year have either been postponed or cancelled all together, I can't see my friends and I am really missing them all. I am giving myself permission to cry all day if I want to as well because I'm fed up of not being able to see any end to this dreadful situation we are all in and believe me I really do appreciate some people are finding it an awful lot more difficult than me.
Then you get Mrs Hinch the Untouchable, crying troll every five minutes, declaring she's got flu type symptoms but if her stories are to be believed, she's just carrying on without a care in the world! Why is she so protected? What makes her so special?
I don't think Chris Evans has any reasons to lie to millions of listeners about cancelling a trip to her house to record a podcast due to her Covid symptoms so how hasn't this been picked up and connected to her going here there and everywhere potentially Covid positive? I am a little surprised she never mentioned the podcast but perhaps there is a confidentiality clause. I don't know.
What I do think is this - there have been complaints about her to ASA, Zoflora, Jus-Rol, Home Bargains, B&M, Gleam and no doubt various other establishments. Twitter has comments rightly pointing out her disregard for the safety of her son with the dog, and her blatant ignoring of the current guidelines and advice on Covid 19. I think the general consensus is "Mrs Hinch can't do right for doing wrong. People need to stop complaining.
How else does she just sally forth in her spangle filled universe, caring only about herself? It's because she knows she has the vicarious protection of the press, her management, her family and her followers.

I hope you all don't mind me getting that off my ample chest!
Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Ah guyzzzz let her have a shop
She’s wanted to play tills for such a long time. She’s always longingly stared at the tills and all the minimum wage shop workers stacking shelves in B&M for 10 hours a day with a sense of longing and envy that she isn’t working in a shop touching bottles of flash bathroom and putting things into colour orders. Because that’s all that working playing shops is all about. Pressing buttons on tills and making beep noises and making shelves look nice. All the customers are happy and pretty and smile at you. You skip home each night excited to go back to play tills the next day!
I hope you have fun playing in your shop Sophie - you deserve this rare opportunity to play shops like all the shop people do!

I did like that book review, I thought it captured the pure innocent childlike wondering of a 30 year old millionaire ❤ ATV

I can see why her Hinchers are sucked in to liking her like her, this is literally Barbie dreamworld fantasy life. She’s a 1990 Girls World Head in a grey world of girly things. Shes the new Christmas edition of the Argos catalogue of her generation. It’s all the same items as the last catalogue but it’s got a new cover and you just want it.

She’s got long yellow hair and plays with make up. She got to play weddings, she got to play doggies, now playing babies. Mummy is there for when things are uncertain and you need your hair stroked. You have your girl friends who play make up with you too! She’s got to play writing books and has made lots of new friends! Sometimes people don’t like her and that makes Sophie feel sad inside. Sophie has to do lots of cleaning door handles on the sad days, but she gets to spend time with her cloth friends! She can go into the loft with cuddle clock and sit in the memory corner. She can play restaurants every day with her dining table! I think she gets dead flies on the plates but she has her special shark to help her win against dust and flies! Sometimes she has to be brave and do scary things like go out by herself and talk to people on the phone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
How narcissistic do you have to be to have your own books displayed in the coffee table, I cringed so hard 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Ashpo

D7577E97-C64C-4710-AA40-7AC5146F7093.jpeg

So, let me get this straight.

Feeling like “some sort of flu” the other day, now going to Soft Play and being so hot she’s sweating. Almost like she has a temperature?

How stupid and irresponsible can you be to expose BABIES to even the remote possibility of your COVID viral shed?!

• Angry
Reactions: 55

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Haven’t even bothered to watch her stories today
But I’m off out for a ciggy in a mo and thought I would for the reason to have another glass of wine...

but Mr A found a bottle of elbow grease in a box that we haven’t unpacked yet not so long ago whilst looking for my prized Art Deco Vase he came storming down the stairs...

“WHY THE HELL DO WE HAVE THIS”
I’m thinking ffs he thinks I’m a hincher after I moan so much about her he thinks I’m a liar!

turns out he’s fuming that I’ve used it in the past (when sucked in) I’ve used it around the house
As it’s actually what they use offshore not the brand but the same ingredients exactly to de grease and plug holes when extracting oil that’s not got the correct pressure and is blocked.

he binned it there and then.
I watch her stories when I’m outside having a fag too 😂 my neighbors must think I’ve got some manic cunt living with me who screams constantly and can’t string a coherent sentence together

• Haha
Reactions: 52

hinchlighting

“Next time you are in the Supermarket and you hear the beep.....breathe a feckin huge sigh of relief you aren’t in the one with Hinch and her sheep!!”

• Haha
  • Heart

MsC

I’m not being funny but you bought this in IKEA meaning thousands have that table in the UK and every other country that has IKEA so it can’t be your TABLE in that sense that you should concern yourself (unless you’re feigning it and being sarcastic)
You shop in IKEA you run the risk of every man his dog having the same items so why shouldn’t she buy it too.

im not a fan of hers but some of youse just hate her for silly reasons honestly. Infact I quite like the table
Is it ok if I buy YOUR TABLE will you be concerned?
You know when you really really dislike someone and then even the way they breath winds you up????
Well that’s where we’re at 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I posted this in another thread when someone said they felt ugly. Just in case anyone needs to hear it today. It’s a fave exert of Roald Dahl.
It’s so true. You know when you watch someone naturally laughing and it’s shines out their eyes and face. Also something Hinch doesn’t have.

Some Perspective on Beauty
A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

• Heart
Reactions: 51

MrsNott

One day, long when Hinch has passed (not away just off Instagram ha), we will be minding our own business, down the cleaning aisle just to pick up our fairy liquid or whatever we use down the bog. The supermarket radio station, with their cheesey radio presenter will suddenly go 'up next, You & Me by James TW' then out nowhere you drop to your knees - PTSD has come to you, all the cleaning products suddenly have a cartoon Mrs Hinch smiling at you, you're hallucinating Ronnie feeding Henry processed chicken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Chirpy

As long as I got you & me,
Boring folks shitless as a two man team,
Mummaz will rake in all the cash we need,
The sheep don’t even realise... what she’s doing,
No-one could fall for it quite like them,
No-one could plan this so perfectly,
They don’t even realise... they’re all that she needs... coz she’s wants their money...their money!

Had a bit too much time on my hands this morning! 🤣 Happy Friday guyzzzzz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48