Mrs Hinch #252 Get in the bin we said, but actually, we take it back if you’re COVIDy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not being funny but you bought this in IKEA meaning thousands have that table in the UK and every other country that has IKEA so it can’t be your TABLE in that sense that you should concern yourself (unless you’re feigning it and being sarcastic)
You shop in IKEA you run the risk of every man his dog having the same items so why shouldn’t she buy it too.

im not a fan of hers but some of youse just dislike her for silly reasons honestly. Infact I quite like the table
Is it ok if I buy YOUR TABLE will you be concerned?
It’s a valid feeling to have, especially when you know every Tom, Dick and Harry is going to go out and buy this same table just cos she’s has it and now when anyone comes round your gaff you’ll have one mate whose a hincher go “omg you’ve got the same table as Mrs Hinch!!”

• Sad
Reactions: 27
How uncomfortable does that jumper that she’s wearing (again) look, who wears a jumper halfway down their arms.
Is she facing a different way on the sofa in her selfie to when Inch takes his pics, or is it one of those scenarios when it’s actually the same way but it looks back to front?!?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How uncomfortable does that jumper that she’s wearing (again) look, who wears a jumper halfway down their arms.
Is she facing a different way on the sofa in her selfie to when Inch takes his pics, or is it one of those scenarios when it’s actually the same way but it looks back to front?!?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I like the way they’ve posed Henry’s ears for the shot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the actual duck? the whole family are a different kind of breed fucked up on every level 🤦‍♀️ next Mr inch will be doing Fans only account
Well she was awake 20 minutes before this doing her own story, so I doubt she’s sparked out on the sofa this fast, do I sense another staged photo? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry kate to the party but u no full time job with 4 kids unpaid work but more rewarding than Zophs materialistic shite life.
why is she copying SS with no end to the ikea flatpack. Soph love u literally cant think up an idea of your own. Do us a favour and bin that moss ball aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not being funny but you bought this in IKEA meaning thousands have that table in the UK and every other country that has IKEA so it can’t be your TABLE in that sense that you should concern yourself (unless you’re feigning it and being sarcastic)
You shop in IKEA you run the risk of every man his dog having the same items so why shouldn’t she buy it too.

im not a fan of hers but some of youse just dislike her for silly reasons honestly. Infact I quite like the table
Is it ok if I buy YOUR TABLE will you be concerned?
Woah, are you ok? You seem really angry that someone doesn’t want the same items as Hinch. I too purposely avoid items she has bought or been gifted, I think she makes enough money off her mad hinchers as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well she was awake 20 minutes before this doing her own story, so I doubt she’s sparked out on the sofa this fast, do I sense another staged photo? 🥴
It’s definitely staged, so obvious. She is not asleep and prob yells cut to jaymeee near the end, and then jumps up. And as for him and his stories tonight, wtfp? Think I’ll go to bed and be less angry in the morning hopefully. She has really got my goat today, prob cos she doesn’t give a toss about anyone other than herself. Night all.

Woah, are you ok? You seem really angry that someone doesn’t want the same items as Hinch. I too purposely avoid items she has bought or been gifted, I think she makes enough money off her mad hinchers as it is.
new member init, they probably haven’t got their head around the fact us tattlers are sarcastic little knobs, we love a joke, her milking money out of people drives us round the bend and the fact she spaffs a min £200 a week on brand new furniture is infuriating, that or they’re a secret hincher and think saying “I’m not a fan of her” will save them an instant ban 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve heard her mention Leanne but if i was her I’d be fuming that every fucker knows including all the kids I got your manky scratched up table 👍 I’d report & block the witch on the WhatsApp group chat 🖕🖕 cheers Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Manky shoulders still hanging out. That top is so low she practically has her bangers hanging out
I’m snuggled up under several blankets & I’m still freezing. There’s either something wrong with me, or it must be tropical in that house! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m snuggled up under several blankets & I’m still freezing. There’s either something wrong with me, or it must be tropical in that house! 😂
Heated throw - lifesaver 🤣🤣 I did cave and had my heating on for half hour earlier mind

Reactions: 9
No, but I think she wants one.

I also wonder if she’s doing some damage control from people working out just how much tit she’s been gifted and how much it’s all worth by replacing items with Ikea furniture to improve her relatability.

I also think she gets bored within about a year and has to change things up, and rather than do what my old nan would have called an “arsing day” and move the furniture she already has around to give a room a new look, she chucks it and gets more stuff.

Good point. I hadn’t thought about the relatability aspect. Buying from Ikea is much more relatable than showing off her gifted thousand pound table. Plus her sheep can all copy her with things from Ikea. More in most people’s price range.

Reactions: 9
I've been rather quiet on here just lately as I'm trying to play catch up with the threads.
Just gotta come on to say I have so much second hand embarrassment for deary old Zoph today.
One word has shook me and made me feel 🤢🤢🤢.
F A N G I R L

What in the name of duck was that? The way she said it and her face actions, bleeping hell, how desperate. What a silly little girl and a way to behave at 30 years old. 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.