Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="Bea, post: 224605, member: 5865"]
So she’s buying a pet camera to see what Handsomes gets up to? When does she ever leave the house for long periods of time to need a camera she only goes to the shops 🙄
[/QUOTE]
So she’s been gifted a camera obviously....cue the Furbo ( I’m assuming it’s a Furbo) turning up in a day or two...and then a strategic AD placed somewhere 🤔 She’s begging for a bloody water feature too 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All them mentions yesterday about how precious spending time with your mum is 🙄
So obvious she reads on here now!
Course it’s precious, but so is spending time with good friends and it’s healthy to have a mixture.

Next week we’ll prob have another forced gathering or a pretend bbq

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw Mrs Hinch advertising in home bargains and walked past Poundland and her face was in the window again. I can’t seem to ever get away from her 😡🙄 I can’t wait for “hinching” to go out of fashion. I’m sick of seeing her and other people trying to be like her on insta

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Will be interesting when the baby gets to the weaning stage, is Annabel Karmel still the queen of weaning? Do tins of spaghetti hoops count as home made baby food? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate how she deceives her followers - I refuse to call them the Hinch word, its ridiculous, she still maintains she's just a girl cleaning her loo who is sooo amazed that her lil ol insta page took off the way it did. I hate that she sprays dangerous chemicals and encourages others to do the same and I hate that she is singlehandedly turning the UK waterways into 75% zoflora.

But I think some of our comments can focus on stuff that isn't relevant and so dilutes the importance of the real issues : and before anyone screams at me, I'm guilty of this too.

Basically what she eats is her business, yeah it doesn't look great for her baby and she looks like a twig but should we be commenting on it so much? It's not relevant to the "cleaning sensation" label we all object to.

And if you add up the sum of the minutes posted on her stories per day what does it come to, about 20 or 30 minutes? So we don't know that she isn't eating healthily, walking Henry, meeting friends in the other 23+ hours.

She shows a tiny snippet of her day as part of her "job".

My heart sinks when people say on here "I'm not sticking up for her but..." usually followed by them sticking up for her 😂 however she did ask for votes on insta months ago when I used to follow her about whether people wanted her Insta to be just cleaning related or to include her & Jamie's day to day bore fest too. So she's giving her disciples what they asked for.

Having said all that I wish people would hurry up and get bored with the whole silly hinching mania. Life needs to go back to cleaning being called cleaning where kermit is a muppet not a cloth. narnia is a world in a series of books (that I doubt she's read) and Dave is not a duster, he's Rodney in only fools and horses.

End of moan, soz 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I agree what she eats is her business but the food side gets commented on because she insta stories it, puts it out as content, and her sheep follow by making chilli syrup on crisps for their tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All she is doing at the moment is focusing on food. She's a cleaning channel, and she's walking around with that jug 80% of the time, boiling crap the rest of the time, and watching someone else plant her shrubs, and as an influencer as I said last night her food issues will be rubbing off on her fans and that's not good. So yes, it will get talked about when there's little else to discuss. It doesn't help she's posting pics of her stick thin at nearly 9 months pregnant.

I don't think anyone's said anything truely hating about it, mostly people are concerned, which is how her family and friends should be too. She's horribly off topic on her channel, but people here are commenting about her shady dealings too, such as begging for a water feature. So it's still a good mix.

The fact she doesn't eat a single fruit or vegetable on camera at least, isn't making for a good role model. I think influencers have a duty to their fans to be good role models. They're making enough money out of them! She knows she has cult following with teenagers. She even posted about them. It's a worry, especially as a proportion of them suffer with MH and other issues, judging by their posts. Eating well is vital for well-being. If they start copying her eating habits, at least what she's willing to show, it will make everything worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She definitely reads on here... there was just a mention of the turbo mop 😂 No swipe ups yet today- I give her 2 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saying she’s only qualified to do hair extensions is just another rumour on here that’s being treated as a fact. Check out her hair Instagram page if it’s still up, she cuts and colours hair too so unless she’s doing that off her own back and is self taught (which is doubtful) then she is a hairdresser rather than just an extensionist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Say she was in hospital for an eating disorder. Personally I’d have a bit more respect for her admitting it. Hopefully she could actually help someone

I don't believe for a second tons of people send her the dog thing, I think she saw it here! Just like she posted the egg cover like I predicted. lol.

She loves Tattle!

Reactions: 16
I wonder how happy she will be with Henry waking her up in the morning 'groaning' for food when the baby arrives?

Or how she will sing him to bed holding his hand until he drifts off?

Or how tolerant she will be of his nighttime unearthly screaming?

Or how happy she will be allowing her baby son to crawl on the grass he toilets on?

I see her mother taking Henry in the near future, regardless of her 'you can count on me' choice of song she played last night lol!

She's all about that easy path.

Either that or she'll hire a nanny and a cleaner, on top of the hairdresser and makeup artist.

She seems to already have a dog walker for Henry.

Eta and there's the blatant and shameless ad for the expensive shade that wobbles about and makes me feel sea sick yet again! I love how she says 'um' every 3 seconds when she's about to do a big fat Swipe Up.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.