Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s buying a pet camera to see what Handsomes gets up to? When does she ever leave the house for long periods of time to need a camera she only goes to the shops 🙄
maybe its one of those baby monitors with a camera? would make more sense she's bought been gifted one of those

• Haha
Reactions: 9
maybe its one of those baby monitors with a camera? would make more sense she's bought been gifted one of those
She's going to need some sort of monitoring device for the baby as it will be sleeping in the lock up as there is no room at the Inn. All together now "Away in a lock up no room for a bed....."

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's going to need some sort of monitoring device for the baby as it will be sleeping in the lock up as there is no room at the Inn. All together now "Away in a lock up no room for a bed....."
That could almost be a thread name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is right on the money 💴 and made me 😂
I’m actually singing these words to the classic away in a manger 😆

That could almost be a thread name
Definitely gets my vote for the next thread name come title thingymajiggy

• Haha
duck off. That's pathetic. So pathetic how they have to do these things for show. Does anyone think if she wasn't posting this to Facebook she would actually be taking it? Nah. SAD.
Who even cleans on holiday 😂😂😂
I go on the 8th June and I can’t wsit for a week of no cleaning or cooking

Reactions: 14
Not so sure she’s a qualified hairdresser I thought it was just hair extensions she qualified in?
Ahhhhh then well she can’t say she’s a hairdresser then.

Absolutely, you’re correct! It’s those that are getting into debt trying to keep up! Spending money needlessly.... in those hinch Facebook groups there’s always a hoard of “right, I just bought X Product... now what do I use it for?” Why buy it?! What a waste of money!
The barbie persona and pristine house will disappear the second she has that little one. I can bet she will repost old photos and keep up the facade though, I don’t know. I’d like to think she wouldn’t, but she’s a business it a brand and she may just want to keep up appearances. I tried to clean with my newborn but it was hard when he was attached to a boob 24/7! I gave up when my mother told me that every second I spent cleaning was time wasted not cuddling the little one. Too true. I hope she takes some time to herself and abandons the ideal! (I actually think that would do wonders for her image - that and realising that spraying anything near a newborn is a huge no no.)
Nah my bet is she will keep her house pristine but get Jamie, mum or a cleaner to do it so she can put her feet up and do jack tit! 😷

You watch! Everything will be perfect for her. Everybody will suck her ass and be gifting her things left right and centre. She will boast: My baby is so quiet, I’ve been blessed to have such a quiet baby hinchers 😂He sleeps all night and he’s just a calm baby.

Reactions: 16
Ahhhhh then well she can’t say she’s a hairdresser then.

Nah my bet is she will keep her house pristine but get Jamie, mum or a cleaner to do it so she can put her feet up and do jack tit! 😷

You watch! Everything will be perfect for her. Everybody will suck her ass and be gifting her things left right and centre. She will boast: My baby is so quiet, I’ve been blessed to have such a quiet baby hinchers 😂He sleeps all night and he’s just a calm baby.

Hello sane friends. Thanks to an Amazon advert on Facebook. I found mention of this forum. So had to check it out. I first heard of Sophie in a group I’m in. Everyone was raving about her. Off I go to open up Instagram and search for her. First of all I thought wow this woman is obsessed with grey. Stupidly followed her. Found myself horrified by all the mixing of the chemicals. Obsessive cleaning of things that were already clean. I actually bought her book. Because she was so secretive about why she was in hospital and I’m nosey. Anyway when she announced she was pregnant. That they would be having an extension done. Why doesn’t she kick handsomes out of his room? Or use the other room she has? No way will she be able to stand the mess of a new build and a new baby. She is a delicate flower after all.
When I showed my daughter her Instagram she asked why all her photos are taken in black and white 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s she telling everybody she used to be a hairdresser then? Even in her book 🙄
Because it makes her sound more relatable to the ordinary person. She tells people she was top of her game in sales and she knew it would alienate people

Reactions: 16
Why’s she telling everybody she used to be a hairdresser then? Even in her book 🙄
Because it masks that she’s a professional sales woman and ‘Mrs Hinch’ is nothing more than a sales gimmick. Hairdresser fits better with ‘it all happened by accident, I can’t believe I’ve become so popular’ act.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think once the baby is born her mum will literally do a lot of the work, and she will then turn to flogging baby crap from eBay. I just hope the stuff is researched more than that unsafe swaddle she was promoting the other day. But I very much doubt it sadly ☹
Her mum and Jamie will defo be bringing up that kid! She’s just the surrogate

Reactions: 9
Her mum and Jamie will defo be bringing up that kid! She’s just the surrogate
She’s not very good at that either is she? My midwife would have had some serious words with me eating lucky bloody charms and 1% fat pasta sachets.
Thankfully I made the most of my pregnancies and ate for two...(sometimes three 🤫) x

• Haha
Sooo...she managed to make her bed this morning (HALLELUJAH 🙏) and hasn’t been seen since.

Anticipating a story saying that she done too much and it gave her a split end (🎻)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.