Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally new to tattle, found it googling about Mrs Rackley! Then wondered what you had to say about hinch 😂 I have to admit to feeling a bit sorry for her, her “hinch army” piss me off more than she does. The cult like obsession, I dread to imagine the debt these yummy mummy’s have gone into trying to emulate this woman. I think on the whole most of use would love to make enough money to cover our monthly bills by justtyping on your phone for 2 minutes! So I can’t really begrudge that. At the end of the day, she’s a woman (probably quite a nice one) who’s stumbled on a bit of a money spinner and is -quite rightly - making the most of it. My only complaint would be wishing she’d own up to realising how dangerous some of these things are in huge quantities. The hinch army and their “hinching”... nails on chalkboard that phrase. That’s the worst thing in all this, not Mrs Hinch. Obsessive.

Reactions: 7
Mother of God.... it's far too early in the morning for this kinda shite.... taking a minkehhh and elbow grease on holiday. What a bleeping rocket [emoji573][emoji573][emoji573][emoji573]
duck off. That's pathetic. So pathetic how they have to do these things for show. Does anyone think if she wasn't posting this to Facebook she would actually be taking it? Nah. SAD.

Reactions: 13
Totally new to tattle, found it googling about Mrs Rackley! Then wondered what you had to say about hinch 😂 I have to admit to feeling a bit sorry for her, her “hinch army” piss me off more than she does. The cult like obsession, I dread to imagine the debt these yummy mummy’s have gone into trying to emulate this woman. I think on the whole most of use would love to make enough money to cover our monthly bills by justtyping on your phone for 2 minutes! So I can’t really begrudge that. At the end of the day, she’s a woman (probably quite a nice one) who’s stumbled on a bit of a money spinner and is -quite rightly - making the most of it. My only complaint would be wishing she’d own up to realising how dangerous some of these things are in huge quantities. The hinch army and their “hinching”... nails on chalkboard that phrase. That’s the worst thing in all this, not Mrs Hinch. Obsessive.
The ones I feel sorry for are those most likely on a low income, in rented accomodation with a knackered kitchen and grotty grout, who were feeling low and initially benefitted from a beam of positivity. Instead of sticking with basic cleaning tips, MH has skyrocketed the volume of spending required to keep up, the new, pristine house is unrealistic and the barbie persona has a life all of its own. Fingers crossed, if she continues to alienate herself from her original, core fan base, the other end of the spectrum won't take her seriously given she's turning into such a charicature, she'll become unrelatable, people will loose interest and those that stay will be laughing at her, not with her.

Mother of God.... it's far too early in the morning for this kinda shite.... taking a minkehhh and elbow grease on holiday. What a bleeping rocket 🚀🚀🚀🚀
I hope that gets taken off her at customs and binned
#ifyouknowyouknow = #youareapratt

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Totally off subject....but I cannot wait until the baby is old enough to be booting a football around her garden. Using her clock and hanging baskets as a target. 😂
And all her Reed diffusers, candles and silver shite will be up out of reach once the baby is moving around!
Welcome to parenting soph! Cos it’s not all cute outfits and teddy bears! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The ones I feel sorry for are those most likely on a low income, in rented accomodation with a knackered kitchen and grotty grout, who were feeling low and initially benefitted from a beam of positivity. Instead of sticking with basic cleaning tips, MH has skyrocketed the volume of spending required to keep up, the new, pristine house is unrealistic and the barbie persona has a life all of its own. Fingers crossed, if she continues to alienate herself from her original, core fan base, the other end of the spectrum won't take her seriously given she's turning into such a charicature, she'll become unrelatable, people will loose interest and those that stay will be laughing at her, not with her.
Absolutely, you’re correct! It’s those that are getting into debt trying to keep up! Spending money needlessly.... in those hinch Facebook groups there’s always a hoard of “right, I just bought X Product... now what do I use it for?” Why buy it?! What a waste of money!
The barbie persona and pristine house will disappear the second she has that little one. I can bet she will repost old photos and keep up the facade though, I don’t know. I’d like to think she wouldn’t, but she’s a business it a brand and she may just want to keep up appearances. I tried to clean with my newborn but it was hard when he was attached to a boob 24/7! I gave up when my mother told me that every second I spent cleaning was time wasted not cuddling the little one. Too true. I hope she takes some time to herself and abandons the ideal! (I actually think that would do wonders for her image - that and realising that spraying anything near a newborn is a huge no no.)

Reactions: 11
Absolutely, you’re correct! It’s those that are getting into debt trying to keep up! Spending money needlessly.... in those hinch Facebook groups there’s always a hoard of “right, I just bought X Product... now what do I use it for?” Why buy it?! What a waste of money!
The barbie persona and pristine house will disappear the second she has that little one. I can bet she will repost old photos and keep up the facade though, I don’t know. I’d like to think she wouldn’t, but she’s a business it a brand and she may just want to keep up appearances. I tried to clean with my newborn but it was hard when he was attached to a boob 24/7! I gave up when my mother told me that every second I spent cleaning was time wasted not cuddling the little one. Too true. I hope she takes some time to herself and abandons the ideal! (I actually think that would do wonders for her image - that and realising that spraying anything near a newborn is a huge no no.)
I think once the baby is born her mum will literally do a lot of the work, and she will then turn to flogging baby crap from eBay. I just hope the stuff is researched more than that unsafe swaddle she was promoting the other day. But I very much doubt it sadly ☚

Reactions: 10
The issue for me is the graduation from cleaning account, to selling any old tat on eBay account. How exactly does her flogging any old crap fit in with her initial aesthetic? It’s as brazen as anything and I don’t know how more aren’t seeing through it. I bet she’s bragging behind the scenes too about how much she’s able to sell. “See those swaddling blankets J, I sold five faaaasand of them didn’t I”.. I feel like there’s an entire part of her personality that we do not see. The confident, articulate and pretty brazen saleswoman gets replaced with an insecure, shy and anxiety ridden “I’m new to this guys”, because that sells better.

Reactions: 28
The issue for me is the graduation from cleaning account, to selling any old tat on eBay account. How exactly does her flogging any old crap fit in with her initial aesthetic? It’s as brazen as anything and I don’t know how more aren’t seeing through it. I bet she’s bragging behind the scenes too about how much she’s able to sell. “See those swaddling blankets J, I sold five faaaasand of them didn’t I”.. I feel like there’s an entire part of her personality that we do not see. The confident, articulate and pretty brazen saleswoman gets replaced with an insecure, shy and anxiety ridden “I’m new to this guys”, because that sells better.
Mrs Hinch is just a persona that she puts on. I don’t think we will ever see the real Sophie.
Also, maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t have started using my married name for such a public social media account before I actually got married. But then this whole thing has been so calculated so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
The anxiety ridden soph won’t show its face now for a while because she got publicly called out for it. I’d be surprised if she ever mentions it again tbh, because it was never real. It will disappear along with terry the teapot 😂
Your right in what you say though, she doesn’t show her true self at all

The anxiety ridden soph won’t show its face now for a while because she got publicly called out for it. I’d be surprised if she ever mentions it again tbh, because it was never real. It will disappear along with terry the teapot 😂
Your right in what you say though, she doesn’t show her true self at all
I miss her sewing machine

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mrs Hinch is just a persona that she puts on. I don’t think we will ever see the real Sophie.
Also, maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t have started using my married name for such a public social media account before I actually got married. But then this whole thing has been so calculated so 🤷‍♀️
I genuinely believe once the baby is born she will start buying crap and then saying on her stories “I’d love to design somefink like this guyssss”
Mirroring the careers of Amy childs and the faiers sisters when it comes to their baby ranges.
Thinking people may fall over themselves to offer her a deal
(Seriously hoping this doesn’t happen btw) 🙈

Reactions: 13
Yeah, but Mrs Insidious doesn't have the same ring to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This may have already been mentioned before but remember her hanging baskets from the local garden centre that she hung outside her back door. All of a sudden they were gone and replaced by those stupid plastic hanging green things from home bargains.
I feel very sorry for anyone trying to keep up with her constant spending and purchasing. Just waiting for someone to try and add up the value of some of her purchases and see how much we think she is actually spending per week/month. Will be pennies to her when shes getting thousands in commission by encouraging people to buy cheap tat from China on Ebay.

Reactions: 14
So she’s buying a pet camera to see what Handsomes gets up to? When does she ever leave the house for long periods of time to need a camera she only goes to the shops 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This may have already been mentioned before but remember her hanging baskets from the local garden centre that she hung outside her back door. All of a sudden they were gone and replaced by those stupid plastic hanging green things from home bargains.
I feel very sorry for anyone trying to keep up with her constant spending and purchasing. Just waiting for someone to try and add up the value of some of her purchases and see how much we think she is actually spending per week/month. Will be pennies to her when shes getting thousands in commission by encouraging people to buy cheap tat from China on Ebay.
She bought a fake flower hanging basket from the range to hand outside and now she has those green balls!!!

Reactions: 6
Also, maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t have started using my married name for such a public social media account before I actually got married. But then this whole thing has been so calculated so [emoji2368]
Their relationship seems false to me. It reminds me of that episode of black mirror with the prime minister at the end where he and his wife are together publically but at home they go their separate ways.

She bought a fake flower hanging basket from the range to hand outside and now she has those green balls!!!
Oh that's what is was! Where does she put all the stuff she buys to advertise for 5 minutes!? I would love to see inside her garage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly this!!🙌👏👊👌

Reactions: 6
So she’s buying a pet camera to see what Handsomes gets up to? When does she ever leave the house for long periods of time to need a camera she only goes to the shops 🙄
No she’s buying one so she can flog it on eBay later despite not even seeing it IRL or testing it out yet

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.