Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only started following Hinch during lockdown. I'd heard the name but knew nothing about her. I went on a mad cleaning frenzy in lockdown (even the shed, garage and loft got done) and a mate of mine was laughing at me and called me Mrs Hinch so I decided to have a look.

I couldn't see what the fuss was about. She didn't clean much and when she did I thought the muck she found was a bit minging. Surely a cleaning obsessed woman wouldn't have that much filth in her house? (the dirty vase always sticks in my mind).

She just irritated me right from the start. I also hate the way she over pronounces words and replaces 'th' with 'f' (because it sounds like she's putting it on rather than it being an actual speech impediment). I also hated that massive over the top party for Ronnie's birthday (he's 1 Soph, and we're in lockdown. Buy the kid a cake and be done with it).

I'd heard about tattle through another account but never bothered to look. Then I heard Hinch moaning about trolls so I decided to have a nose and never looked back.

ETA Don't get me wrong, at first I thought she seemed quite nice, if a bit thick. It just didn't take that long for me to see she's not a 'cleaning sensation' but a sales woman, and a greedy one at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Why lie about Ronnie never staying overnight at her parents? She was gifted a stay at Champneys and they shipped him off there I’m sure

Reactions: 20
Abbi also went to school for NBD as ‘Mrs Hinch’... it wasn’t very well received apparently lots of ‘my auntie’ this and ‘my auntie’ that

Reactions: 20
Is he a gambler ??
Someone she knows has been on here to spill the tea. He is a massive gambling addict. In meetings for it once a week and her Dad had to pay his debts off.
My favourite story is when she was pregnant she flew up Maldon High Street in the Range Rover. Then proceeded to drag Jaymay out of the Coral’s screaming.
Funnily enough, that never made it into the meeeemoir?

Reactions: 56
Maybe this is the real reason behind his “career break”! He’s not earning any of his own money so that’s being controlled. No sneaking off to Willy Hills when he’s out at work. She’ll know exactly where he’s going every time he leaves the house and it’s far more difficult to sneak into the bookies when you live in a small village like they do. Maybe the career break is all an elaborate ploy to keep the gambling under control?! Can I get my own conspiracy theory chapter in the next memwah?!

Reactions: 36
Its mad that Vest life doesn't have any friends of his own. Why doesn't he invite his friends over to watch the footy? Or just have a catch up? My hubby's friends come over all the time.

It's so weird and you are probably right, the only people at his birthday party will be her friends and family. He has already seen his family for their alloted time this quarter, so won't be seeing them again before Christmas. It's all about Grinch!

Reactions: 17
What is this about?
The little baby doll and bottle Ronnie was playing with yesterday she posted on her stories.

Then the “really small business” who GIFTED it to her posted on their stories “So excited, thanks @mrshinchhome we gifted this to Mrs Hinch” or words to that affect it’s on here somewhere.

With 17 nanoseconds the “really small business” then removed the comment about Gifted

Reactions: 16
Was this ever in the press? I mean she says they (papparazzi) are outside her house, was outside the hospital when she gave birth, so I do not get how the press never get up to date photos, I know I've said this before but it really does baffle me. I also wonder does her BFF SS also have the press outside because I would say she was more well known than our VIP SH.

Reactions: 12
So has it been confirmed the superhero party is Jamies? My fella is 30 and absolutely loves Marvel and DC but no chance in hell would he ask for a superhero party for his birthday is he gonna get the Captain America cake from Asda as well? The little child

Reactions: 24
I see at the end of that little Ron and Hen montage, that that’s Henry’s daily walk, a quick 2 minute run in the garden!
even when he was running down the hallway then, he looked like he was waddling!

Reactions: 11
Yeah it’s super weird. My wee one just had lunch with an unofficial uncle and his kids at the weekend. Her other unofficial uncle pops by all the time to see us (although not for a while since Nicola banned people indoors). Where are his friends?

Reactions: 7
Morning mes petites croissants

Urgh after the book launch stuff last week I had to step back and just skim read. She’s doing my head in! Just when I think she can’t be any more annoying..... she actually can! Who fucking knew?!

Anyway 2 things....

The clothes Ronalongadingdong wears; she writes “outfit FROM xyz shop”. Not “bought” or “gifted”. It’s driving me crazy. (I know I’ve posted about this before) The ASA aren’t bothered by a £15 outfit for a baby and unless said company actually puts that they gifted it we can’t prove it but it’s every bloody day!! Arghhhhhh

Secondly - please God let Inch’s superhero birthday party costume involve some sort of morph suit. I think I’ll actually die laughing and we could all do with a giggle right now

ATFV pastries

Reactions: 25
It’s been a long time since my kids were little but I think just by the look of nomoretufts he’s going to be a right handful. She’s going to wonder what hit her. Good on you ronson go on my son as inch would say

Reactions: 18
Do we think this might be another factor that contributes to him never seeming to tell ma barker to fuck off. The fact that they hold something over him and they’ve apparently bailed him out financially means he’s obviously not going to argue with the fact she interferes and is at their house all the time. From what I see she is that stereotypical awful mother in law, if not worse. I couldn’t cope with my mother in law round the house all the time and she’s a nice lady, and vice versa, like fuck she can be arsed to be round here all the time as she has her own life.

Reactions: 21
I thought she was going to start slapping that ice cream round her face the way she does when she sees a spider it was that aggressive!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.