Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Don’t know if anyone has said, as I haven’t caught up yet. But is she going green for Katie? I’ve seen it in her tags and on Marios page. Wonder why it’s not first on her list today seen as she’s such a big inspiration. I don’t know much about their relationship etc and haven’t seen anything on tattle since I’ve been on here but this young girl seems very invested in hinch. I really don’t like to think that hinch is using her but she was quick to mention Katie when it was about her book, but now for a specific cause to do with Katie she’s not mentioned it. It really kills me inside to be so critical of something like this aswell

Reactions: 9

Misssj80

VIP Member
They never would have expected to sell as many books as she has followers though, not even close. Those are really good numbers for a first week of sales and there will be celebrations all round with the publishers/agents etc.
So sales figures over the coming weeks would be more of a true reflection? I'm assuming those 90,000 odd are the bat shit crazy hinchers and all those that really want to buy it have now

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Morning.
Been m.i.a. for a few days, taking a break from social media (see zoph, it can be done)
Just watched the story of her with the ice cream... She is 100% holding Henry away from it! At his age, he should be trained not to steal food! (Currently training our puppy not to do this)

Also... Wtf were they "noodle nest" things!??
Poor Ronsomes!...someone give the boy a piece and jam!!!
my dog is greedy as fuck. He will steal anything and will try to get your food. It is his nature and I rescued him age 5 so I have struggled to train this out of him. Sometimes you just can’t so you have to find other ways of managing it ie don’t have food around him and he never has human food off a plate. He has his healthy dog food, low fat dog treats or carrots (which he loves).

She clearly spoils him constantly with treats, fatty unhealthy dog foods like those awful chews, cheap salty processed chicken slices and he is now a greedy dog

Love how we got a bedtime routine for the first time ever tonight after we’ve all been saying he practically lives at Mad Freda’s. Hi ya Soph! I’m thank you!
Fuccckkkkk offfffff (runs to instagram) has she really hahahahaha guess she had a good catch up on here whilst ma had her boy Ron

• Haha

Wee blether

Can someone update me on the Piers situation? I’m lost 🤣
Look on his Instagram page, he put up a picture of 4 books including hers, tagged the others (who are famous stars) and not her so the hinchers are all tagging her and telling him to include her 🙄 boo hoo . She started following him and liked the post 🤣 but still not tagged her .

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
Ron might like to talk to Grandad on the remote but seems he doesn’t like the noodle nests and who can blame him

• Haha
  • Heart

Pergola

VIP Member
I'm trying to listen to the audio book still (I cant sleep) and am on chapter 9....but I've had to turn it off because I am just getting annoyed at her woe is me attitude!
Going on about how she was worried about taking Ron home cos the press were going to be camped outside of the hospital so they decided to all leave separately, so they missed the magical moment of all walking to the car together as a family.....when I had my little girl I nearly died (genuinely) so had to stay in hospital for a couple weeks after, so when I was allowed home, my husband wasn't with me as he had had to go back to work, and I had to get a taxi home as he had the car....but did I feel like I'd missed my magical moment? No. Because to me the magical moment isn't travelling home together from the hospital, its having a baby at all.
I dont know why that has annoyed me so much, I dont know if its cos she's going on about not being able to live her life because of paparazzi when in reality there has only been 2 times she has seen one taking a pic of her....which isn't a situation I would like to be in dont get me wrong, but there are people who are followed everywhere everyday! And they don't complain half as much as she does!
She just really infuriates me at the minute.

X
She chose this...wants the benefits?
I havent read the book and don't intend to but "you reap what you sow"

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
Just came on here to say this - seen this on my ‘explore’ page on the gram just after I finished watching this unoriginal boring bastard’s stories. Bet all the ‘hinchers’ have slid into her DMs with pics of their piss stained knicks from where they’ve been laughing so much at her hilarious antics
I’d kill my OH if he did this to me. If there’s one thing you should be able to do in peace, it’s have a 💩!!!

mammaof3

VIP Member
I could swear she was about to say "new pram" but corrected herself to "little pram" as she opened the door to go on a family walk..
Ron needs to be facing outward at this stage of his life not at his parents.
I thought that.

• Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I saw the hot water bottle in hb,if you bought 2 they could be used as heated mittens 😂 they are tiny.
Also,thank @Spacemonkey the memory,
Cooper man and Blunder woman,ha,ha 🤣
Screenshot_20201006-132247_Google.jpg

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
We only know about this gift because she filmed Ronnie, thinking it was cute. The only way I think she got the small business to remove their gifted notice was to threaten them with her army! She’s like a shark though isn’t she... she misses nothing! So grabby it’s hideous.
And she’s very awkward around Ronnie, pointing, grabbing, clawing and can’t seem to converse naturally whether she speaks baby language or properly.

Reactions: 8

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I'll send you a chicken strip in the post Ronaldo. I know you're eating your brother but I feel sorry for you mate! Hope this helps xx

• Haha

Louk

VIP Member
My own opinion is that she probably couldn’t foresee how successful she would be but I do believe they worked together, she and her husband on the brand ‘Mrs Hinch’
Now the bit I find ridiculous is the constant going on as if she’s a dimwit or changing her MO
This is a woman who says that putting pine in her bog last thing at night calms her down and makes her feel less anxious about life but is more than happy to leave the equivalent of a five month skid mark in her bath all night because you know she’s laid back like that
This is the woman who cleaned and cleaned everything even washed the bloody vacuum cleaner next thing there is shit all over the floor when she vacuums because she “just hasn’t bothered guys what am I like”
This is the woman who stuck to her special Hinch tada list or whatever the fuck it is a regimental way of cleaning to bring order into a chaotic world which helped with her anxiety now it’s “ do it when you want guys no rules to follow”
I wouldn't mind her being sloppy if it was right after having a baby, it would've looked more authentic, but why ditch the strict cleaning regime mow?? 🤔

Jenniet

VIP Member
So I didn’t speak until I was 4 years old but she needs to speak to him properly so he picks words and sentences up right. Maybe love this is why English was so important in school 😡