Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a complete sad looser! So so guilty that you like to flash the bag off in your meetings still, yer that just wreaks of shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My kids!!! So bleeping patronising how has she still got any friends
That crap she spouted earlier about when they all come round and ask to use her stuff. I'd be fuming if I was one of the kids hope they tell her to stick her FREE GIFTS up her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m a bit upset that SS is clearly flouting rules this weekend. 😕. Come on stace - higher ground!!

Reactions: 6
Just calling her friends "kids"it implies that it elevates her above them, is she the mom? I wouldn't like that but maybe they got together so she could buy friendship by sharing her freebies?
and a woman who has been to a Land Rover dealership and Audi dealership and negotiated a purchase on a new build would not feel out of place in an LV.

Reactions: 17
Treat for my fellow pastry trolls. Try not to cry when you hear this, it’s such a sad story 😢 complete with a ‘Mum says’ 😘

Listening again, she hasn’t actually mentioned the shoes but I assume this is her ‘funny story’ but now I think it’s all just a lie 😂

View attachment 264158
What a load of shite. Selfridges is filled with normal people, as is Harrods, any 'tourist' knows that.
Rich people don't dress in gold waving two handfuls of fifties in their hands, even I know that and I'm well common!
Where I live I have seen Richard Branson quite a few times. Each time he's been dressed like he's shopped in a jumble sale, never mind Primark! You have to double take to realise its him!
My husband has bought me some lovely things, and has shopped in Tiffany within Selfridges. Hes a brash Yorkshire Man with no airs and graces and has never been treated like that! If he had then he'd have put them in their place!

All that is, is a lie to justify spunking her followers money, most of whom are single mums, or people that think she shops only in Home Bargains, so they do too.
She's painting them a picture on how she thinks that they think the other half live. She needs to give them some credit, because some of them will have got out and realised that these big shops are no different to John Lewis or Debenhams ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 38
There’s a SS thread, it’s already confusing enough watching their IG stories never mind discussing them on the same thread!

Can’t believe she poured her pissy toilet water down her sink. What the hell was she thinking?? Options before that include toilet, drain outside or the bathroom sink at worst. But the kitchen sink?!? Bleeeurrrghhhh

Reactions: 14
And letting us know her friends go home with make up and cl
I watched her fill her make up drawers. Why does she need so much of the same products, doesn’t she realize it has a shelf life. Nobody uses that much surely! She’s incredibly self indulgent. So many make up brushes! she’s always excessive in material things and emotional issues.
And letting us know her friends go home with make up and cleaning stuff !!

Reactions: 3
Someone on here mentioned the trolley hadn’t been seen in a while. It then popped up in her stories.

Reactions: 8
I took great pleasure in hiding her book in Sainsburys today 😂 covered it up with Jamie Oliver’s new one

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nice social distancing!

Of course she's sat at the head of the table!!
It’s embarrassing isn’t it? It’s like when she had them all trooping out of her house with “gifts” - and not makeup that she states she gives! And her filming them in a patronising way. Likes being top dog. 🤮

Reactions: 15
You are still supposed to social distance with anyone you don't live with. Besides it being the 'rules' why would anyone put themselves & family at risk?
my daughters father hasn’t been within 2m of her since March. I know the rules say fathers can have kids as normal but he’s stayed 2m away from his own daughter so to decrease the risk to her and she’s there with her mates ignoring the rules yet again.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
This really strikes a chord with me. I was 19 when I had my first daughter and got kicked out of home. I had no money to my name. My daughters cot was borrowed from a family friend and I remade my own dolphin stencils and painted them onto the walls, I even made a dolphin mobile out of string and cardboard as I couldn’t afford anything. It was awful when I look back but it was the best that I could do! If social media and people like her had been around at the time I would have felt even more mortified and like a failure than I did. I’ve come along way from then, I went to university with a lot of help from my daughters dad and his family with childcare, got a law degree, a job etc. Yet I still can’t afford half of the things that she just buys on a whim because the mood takes her. With such a large following comes a huge responsibility but she is trying to portray that she is “normal” whilst spending £100s every other day. It’s no wonder a lot of her followers are getting into debt to try and keep up. In 5 years time we are really going to see the detrimental affect accounts like hers have had on women in their 20s and 30s

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.