Mrs Hinch #244 isn’t a memoir something to write when you’ve had plenty of life experience and have retired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The police were called because of paparazzi nothing to do with a troll or malicious comments but because someone was at the bottom of her street with a camera. View attachment 261575
She can’t just pick and choose what part of fame she wants!! And does she not see the irony, how will Ron feel about millions of strange people seeing his every move on social media?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just listened to some of the audios from the book on here, God she really loves saying her own name doesn’t she “Soph, Soph, Soph” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a billy bullshitter. I live about 5 minutes from Rylan. He has a beautiful house in a normal street. Everyone knows he lives there and not one person cares. He is a neighbour. End of. She hypes herself up so much and no one actually gives a tit. I imagine she gets more upset about not being noticed.
That's exactly it, she's trying to hype herself. I live near a famous Irish actor (not naming him as it might be too identifying 😁) He just goes about his normal business and is very humble and well liked by all

Only she could make the tragic, untimely death of a young woman about her 😡😡😡

Imagine your MIL putting your wife to bed on holiday 🙈
View attachment 261501
Excuse my language, but she's an absolute and utter bleeping disgrace using Caroline Flack's death as a way to promote her crappy 'book' :mad:

I really hope none of Caroline's family hear this or see it.
What that poor lady went through was horrendous abuse and trolling.

I have really had enough of her now. She's a nasty manipulative narcissist and nothing else.
I can't wait to see her downfall.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I was gutted that I had to be out most of the day ,but you guys covered all with yr usual wit and panache,it's like I never missed it.🤗
Came home after 9 hrs drive,poured myself a well deserved glass of pink and read all yr reactions,troll goals!
Bit disturbed by the comment about cctv-thought I'd covered it at length on a previous thread.
Feeling pretty confident that looking at the top of a pergola from 2 garden lengths away on a public road whilst walking my dog to a popular beauty spot doesn't break any rules🤔
If I'm allowed one call it'll be to you @shaddyessex33,rally the troops!
Don’t worry Fanny, I’ve got your back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just listened to one of the snippets posted here, how can someone sound so detached from reading their own story? It’s really weird
I have listened to Demi Moore and Laura Clery's books via audible and it was so animated .... loved both! can't imagine the drone of her voice being appealing

Reactions: 4
it could have been anyone. You can buy lanyards on Amazon with the NHS logo on them. All you need is an ID badge holder, a dynamo label maker and the lanyard and hey presto! You're a GP ! Scary isn't it!?
That’s how I got my job....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Such a billy bullshitter. I live about 5 minutes from Rylan. He has a beautiful house in a normal street. Everyone knows he lives there and not one person cares. He is a neighbour. End of. She hypes herself up so much and no one actually gives a tit. I imagine she gets more upset about not being noticed.
When I worked as cabin crew it was always the most well known celebrities that were the lovely down to earth ones, Kylie Minogue and Kate Moss being prime examples. Both of them were absolutely lovely.
It's the crappy z listers like Sophie that thinks the world owes them something.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Could you just imagine, your child comes home with a kids birthday party invitation... “rondog millionaires 5th birthday bash”
You drop and run... but are invited in, being polite you accept... in you go to an absolute scene of mad barker pissed, jaymehhs set up some decks on the pergolaaaa screaming laudahhhh at these now crying kids while princess sophlora of maldonia is swanning about in her wedding dress.
Whilst all this time rondogs still sitting behind the sofa quietly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Phil mentioned the police being involved in an incident and her not being safe in her own home but she didn’t elaborate on that she just nodded and grinned manically. Does anyone know what that was about?
Yes she then said a team were working closely with her to make her feel safe in her home again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbh guysz I can go through my day not being one bit arsed about Soph like she doesn't give me sleepless nights. I just keep up with what she's doing cos I enjoy Tattle far too much 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 261501
This absolutely gives me rage I was absolutely heart broken when Caroline flack died and the fact that this untalented stupid cow is making out she’s in the same position is laughable

View attachment 261501
Chapter on anxiety in the book

so she says in the troll section that tattle is what has caused her anxiety and depression
But In the anxiety section it started off when she moved to London for her new job where she met Jamie?

I know I’m picking apart this book section by section.
I’ve even made notes in a notepad.
but because my old job was handling talent and being able to get people off the hook for their lies/mess ups. I feel compelled to do this not to get her off the hook but to show that she’s a compulsive liar who can’t remember what she’s said and when
The police were called because of paparazzi nothing to do with a troll or malicious comments but because someone was at the bottom of her street with a camera. View attachment 261575
Er didn’t they go house hopping because of the extension being done 🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.