Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering when was the last time she?
Bedtime blitz (febreezed everything)
Cleaned her lanterns
Cleaned ALL her burners
Used that yellow buddy cloth and the stainless steel spray and banged it down in time to the song
Checked her little plants in the make do green house now its going cold
Showed how she cleans the inside of her car
Played a board game
Made those nacho things
1001 her rug to a Xmas or frozen tune (I can't recall)
Showed us a field lol
De egged her eggy sink
Cleaned the oven and washer
Daved the outside windowsills

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cleaned her lanterns
Cleaned ALL her burners
Used that yellow buddy cloth and the stainless steel spray and banged it down in time to the song
Played a board game
Made those nacho things
Showed us a field lol
De egged her eggy sink
And....where's Keeeeff?

Reactions: 7
Basically this book is going to be like a year 7 production of gone with the wind.

Hammy, dramatic and also wooden at the same time 😂, stumbling over her words lies. Simplified wording I, me, my, mine, i, I’m, i, me, I, mine, me

and you will be able to imagine the morose musical soundtrack as the words claw themselves out of the page into your mind

Photos of super dull moments from the 90’s and 2000’s, of people we don’t care about doing thing we equally don’t care about but are meant to find amusing or sad.

the dramatic tale of her 2 year struggle but also stratospheric rise to the top of the Tesco book sales chart for 2 solid weeks in October. The humble origins of Kermit, minkeh, Gordon and Dave, who didn’t ask for fame or fortune, they all just stumbled upon this by accident. How her £5000 holiday taught her to live, laugh, love, live long and prosper. The brave tale of how Jamie gave up his 9-5, all his friends, freedom and hobbies to devote to mowing their lawn and picking up dog poo and spiders

I for one cannot wait for this epic tale
At least Gone with the wind kept our attention for nearly 4 hours,as for her lies she simply won't give a damn.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She hardly ever does stuff like she used to. It’s now all about making ronnieblesshimdontfeedhimthatslop’s lunch then the odd cleaning (not like she used to) of her sink and makes her bed...

Reactions: 12
So who is gonna break it to hinchy that spaghetti hoops layered with spinach and some mash and egg isnt a pie?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cleaned her lanterns
Cleaned ALL her burners
Played a board game
Made those nacho things
Showed us a field lol
De egged her eggy sink
I miss those days 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What do I do guys? My husband messaged me asking if I've ordered her book and I replied NO he's taken that to mean I want it and ordered it! It clearly shows he hasn't listened to me when I've spoke about her/tattle but he was trying to be nice as I used to like her so I'll let that go 😅.

Do I cancel it because I don't want hard earned money going to her or keep it and share it on here?

I'm happy to send it to anyone off here for a nosey after, I certainly don't want to keep it! 😂
Be nice if it had a twilight saga twist. Jaymeh couldn’t resist her V.I.Poo scent, shagging in the stationery cupboard at work he ripped her tights Cos he’s buff and well’ard. Instead of collecting graduation caps he proudly shows her his collection of vests. Ma works for the volturi and can cripple a troll with just one look whikst making scrumptious toad in the hole which they devour before an insta post. Her kids are the wolves who hold her extensions back when she’s sick off blue wkds and send her flowers and stickers for all her bashketTs Then they had RonEsme and with all the Botox and fillers look 45 for ever and ever and ever
Hilarious!! Do u ever think they both read these threads and have a giggle? 😂

Reactions: 4
"my girls" MY MY MY!! Most people just say the girls but not Sophie, they have to be HER girls.

Reactions: 14
SuperValu are robbing bast#*ds as it is and now they are stocking this shite. I’ll be sticking to Dunnes thanks 😂 Imagine the wannabes this week with it, it’s going to be so embarrassing 🙄
Oh stop Dunnes sell her Minky products too. 🤣

Reactions: 1
A bit late on the scene but something doesnt sound right about their click and collect order.
Ive done it a few times with tescos in the last few weeks. As my husbands family delegate weeks to each other to get his nan and great grandads shopping (they live together and a bit far from shops other than a Budgens in their village) so when its our week, thats the only time i do click and collect so i can get both ours and theirs and its easier to do.
we have a few tescos around us to choose from. But each tescos ive been too arent accepting your own bags and are bagging items in these red/blue tesco brand plastic bags. Its been 5+ weeks since our turn so maybe its changed.
They also are quite good at keeping fridge items together, meat together and then Cupboard bits.
Their shopping looks like how a typical bloke shops. My husband will chuck as much as he can in each bag so its less to carry. And doesnt care there are tins ontop of a loaf of bread. They are also in reusable bags and very badly packed. No worker at tesco would pack their items like that. Looks like a mess and the carton of eggs just chucked in on its side 😲

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.